The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

[DATA MINING] All new crafted + non-crafted sets plus all Maelstrom weapons in patch 2.2.0.

Paulington
Paulington
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey all.

I posted these on the ESO subreddit really quickly but I realised a lot of people don't check there and there is no compendium here, so will post them here too.

New Crafted Sets:

NlhM0MF.jpg

I'd like to point out that "Core" set has a crafting station in the game files which points to it being crafted but I am not 100% sure.

New Non-Crafted Sets:

2og8Kc8.jpg

New Master (Maelstrom) Weapons:

cQRyjaL.jpg.

---- UPDATE ----

Some weapons have been updated in 2.2.1, they are here:

7lghHs8.png
Edited by Paulington on October 16, 2015 2:09PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HEAVY: Mark of the Pariah, Permafrost and Glorious Defender.
    MEDIUM: Briarheart, Para Bellum and Hunt Leader.
    LIGHT: Trinimac's Valor, Elemental Succession and Winterborn.

All these sets come in 7 pieces of armour and neck + two rings.
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work!

What about Maelstrom shield, Ice staff, and Lightning staff?
    Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on October 7, 2015 6:55PM
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great work!

All Destro staves have the same effect so didn't think it was worth putting those on.

Maelstrom shield is just a shield with the Prismatic Defense enchant on it currently so didn't think it was worth including as it has no special effect.
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, any data on where the non crafted sets drop?
  • Dober
    Dober
    ✭✭
    Sweet what else you got?
    Follow us on Facebook - The Syndicate ESO
    Join us on the PSN Community Group - The Syndicate ESO
    Add me on Facebook "Karl Doberman" for Auction inv and much more
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rioht wrote: »

They all drop in the Maelstrom Arena as far as I know. There may be some exclusive to the Public Dungeons however but I have not tested which this is.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rioht wrote: »

The non-crafted pretty much all drop in the Maelstrom Arena, vr15 max on normal runs, vr16 max on veteran runs.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they drop from all the bosses, or certain pieces drop with certain bosses?
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do they drop from all the bosses, or certain pieces drop with certain bosses?

They drop from the chests you open after the bosses in the Maelstrom Arena.
  • Elfendary
    Elfendary
    ✭✭
    Can anyone on the PTS check to see if force pulse or crushing shock will proc the new elemental succession set. that would be a good way to keep the buff up.
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    imagine a shield stacking sorc with para bellium against a non shieldbreaker wearing player that isnt maxed out on weapon/spell damage..have fun.
    Edited by melodeath on October 8, 2015 7:01PM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Great work!

All Destro staves have the same effect so didn't think it was worth putting those on.

Maelstrom shield is just a shield with the Prismatic Defense enchant on it currently so didn't think it was worth including as it has no special effect.

Mostly I think people are going to go after it just for the look
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Paulington Pariah set has 7 armor pieces and both neck, rings parts?
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Please don't reveal our secrets. 64z11Za.png

Pariah should do as it is a public dungeon set like Hunt Leader, Para Bellum and so on, according to esoacademy [which has been wrong in the past]. When I jumped on PTS I was getting Permafrost & Glorious Defender stuff from Maelstrom Arena chests which are also both public dungeon sets.
    Edited by Teiji on October 16, 2015 10:24AM
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Robe of the code did I just see a reverse set effect thats also a 4pc set oh my.... how many more of these sets are there
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    melodeath wrote: »
    imagine a shield stacking sorc with para bellium against a non shieldbreaker wearing player that isnt maxed out on weapon/spell damage..have fun.

10 seconds is enough time to hit atleast once (pls no streak argument, just use last bow ability) also sorc wont use that due to stam/weapon damage lol.
    More annoying and likely will be NB's with that.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robe of the code did I just see a reverse set effect thats also a 4pc set oh my.... how many more of these sets are there

@Mettaricana
    I still don't know but, is the 1.2.3.4 pc bonus "real" or a bug and meant to be 2.3.4.5 pic bonus?
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those who may be curious, these are the updated versions of the Maelstrom Weapons circa 2.2.1:

7lghHs8.png
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Hey @Cinbri and @Teiji.

I can confirm that the Mark of the Pariah set DOES have jewellery in the game files however that is not saying very much as a lot of sets do (Seducer, Torug's, etc) and none of those are obtainable.

So, they do exist in game but whether they are obtainable is a different matter.

61234346d1.jpg
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are all the styles dwemer? seems weird when they drop in orc country
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No @Jitterbug, the style won't be Dwemer.

I just use a Dwemer item to "base" code off of and that results in Dwemer style for the weapons. I believe they will be Malacath style or something along those lines, will check in a bit.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those who may be curious, these are the updated versions of the Maelstrom Weapons circa 2.2.1:

7lghHs8.png

Now the bow looks more decent. 8 -> 56 damage, just wondering how the math stacks up for that now.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

7lghHs8.png

Now the bow looks more decent. 8 -> 56 damage, just wondering how the math stacks up for that now.

Volley lasts 8 seconds and ticks every 0.5 seconds, right? So 56 stacked 16 times would be 7616 bonus damage against each target, assuming the enemies stays in the red circle the entire 8 seconds. Probably be awesome against trash mobs, but against other players, they will step out of the red before the damage accumulates.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sems nice, wanted to reroll my dk to Stamina with the Arena weaps and sets.
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Paul. Seems like now only the one hand sword/mace effect will be good for PvP.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Thanks Paul. Seems like now only the one hand sword/mace effect will be good for PvP.

why? the other give you just flat ~200 spell/weapondmg
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

why? the other give you just flat ~200 spell/weapondmg

Yeah, I tried to make that clear. I mean the skill changing effects. Wether the staffs are worth it at all I'll have to test after the next character copy when I get my gear (since they don't have nirnhoned). The rest are worth it, but not really change a lot. 2 hand was nerfed too hard (as expected -,-).
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think if you can get a Maelstrom destro staff in sharpened they will be worth running @ToRelax. The flat 189 spell damage increase is just incredible.

With any luck we will get all these items come Monday as there are "boxes" in the game files with all these items in, so let's hope they come with the EU chars/VR16 templates on Monday!
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »

7lghHs8.png

Volley lasts 8 seconds and ticks every 0.5 seconds, right? So 56 stacked 16 times would be 7616 bonus damage against each target, assuming the enemies stays in the red circle the entire 8 seconds. Probably be awesome against trash mobs, but against other players, they will step out of the red before the damage accumulates.

From How it is written, it says dmg is stacking over The Time of volley, not how Long someone Stands in it.
    So when someone wants to run through Volley which already lasts 8 sec, he receives normal dot dmg + stacked Dmg.

Edit: mistake ^^
    Edited by Birdovic on October 16, 2015 4:08PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Mettaricana
    I still don't know but, is the 1.2.3.4 pc bonus "real" or a bug and meant to be 2.3.4.5 pic bonus?

Hoping real cuz I can think of a dozen builds using these 4 pc sets