The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DATA MINING] All new crafted + non-crafted sets plus all Maelstrom weapons in patch 2.2.0.

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what addon the OP is using to get exact values for the Julianos crit bonus?
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Anyone know what addon the OP is using to get exact values for the Julianos crit bonus?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info951-CritPercent.html
    Options
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Scyantific wrote: »

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info951-CritPercent.html

Much obliged :smile:
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just tried the updated bow on pts. On stationary targets the damage does add up noticeably. I will also add that Scorched Earth's lingering aoe does benefit from the buff, perhaps its damage will be noticeable against large groups in Cyrodiil, and the visuals on the weapon are nice. I am however testing while its raining in game so its hard to separate the weapons audio.

im really looking forward to this bow. can you post a SS of the visuals?
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just tried the updated bow on pts. On stationary targets the damage does add up noticeably. I will also add that Scorched Earth's lingering aoe does benefit from the buff, perhaps its damage will be noticeable against large groups in Cyrodiil, and the visuals on the weapon are nice. I am however testing while its raining in game so its hard to separate the weapons audio.

im really looking forward to this bow. can you post a SS of the visuals?

Will try at some point, but in general when you cast volley there is a thunder sound effect and a narrow cone shockwave effect that plays on the bow while you launch the arrows in the air. When I used scorched earth the sound played again once the base skill stopped and the lingering aoe was spawned, however the bonus damage only resets when you recast the skill.
    Options
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    So we know that:

Crafted sets:
    Julianos
    Trials
    The code
    Morkuldin

Maelstrom drops:
    Maelstrom weapons

World bosses + treasure chests droo:
    Mark of pariah
    Briarheart
    Trininacs valor

But, where do the following drop?

Permafrost
    Glorious defender
    Para bellum
    Elemental succession
    Hunt leader
    Winter born

?
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rioht wrote: »
    So we know that:

Crafted sets:
    Julianos
    Trials
    The code
    Morkuldin

Maelstrom drops:
    Maelstrom weapons

World bosses + treasure chests droo:
    Mark of pariah
    Briarheart
    Trininacs valor

But, where do the following drop?

Permafrost
    Glorious defender
    Para bellum
    Elemental succession
    Hunt leader
    Winter born

?

I had permafrost and winter born drop in maelstrom arena
    Edited by Birdovic on October 20, 2015 2:35PM
    Options
  • Aletheion
    Aletheion
    ✭✭✭
    On my VR16 sorc, I'm sporting a 5x Julianos and 5x Succession with a Maelstron Destro Staff. Loving it. Can't wait to craft and farm it up on live.

-Aletheion
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aletheion wrote: »
    On my VR16 sorc, I'm sporting a 5x Julianos and 5x Succession with a Maelstron Destro Staff. Loving it. Can't wait to craft and farm it up on live.

-Aletheion

Are you using the shock staff? I would be interested in hearing if the channel of the heavy attack and its aoe proc the Maelstron staff.
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Aletheion

Are you using the shock staff? I would be interested in hearing if the channel of the heavy attack and its aoe proc the Maelstron staff.

Hey there, I like that idea!
    If we can count in the tooltip (increase heavy/light against every affected target), this maybe makes that staff useful finally!
    If Alethion won't try, I'll see and check it out myself later.
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

-Aletheion

Hey there, I like that idea!
    If we can count in the tooltip (increase heavy/light against every affected target), this maybe makes that staff useful finally!
    If Alethion won't try, I'll see and check it out myself later.

I may be able to scrap up some time on my end as well to check.
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems the bonus damage does proc on each tick of the channel from the shock staff. I was unable to tell if the splash damage was buffed as well but that seems to be the case. Not sure 100%, would need to be double checked.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »

Some weapons have been updated in 2.2.1, they are here:

7lghHs8.png

are these master weapons? or can these paticular ones be crafted? because you showed the crafted and non-crafted sets above these and did not mention if these new ones can be crafted.

Hey @dwemer_paleologist.

Those weapons drop from the Maelstrom Arena only, just like the Master Weapons drop from Dragonstar Arena. They cannot be crafted.

then why does it say "researchable"?
    the trait it shows we allready have, so what part of these weapons is researchable? im not understanding the reason why it says "researchable"
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

7lghHs8.png

are these master weapons? or can these paticular ones be crafted? because you showed the crafted and non-crafted sets above these and did not mention if these new ones can be crafted.

Hey @dwemer_paleologist.

Those weapons drop from the Maelstrom Arena only, just like the Master Weapons drop from Dragonstar Arena. They cannot be crafted.

the trait it shows we allready have, so what part of these weapons is researchable? im not understanding the reason why it says "researchable"

It says "Researchable" because I was on a character that didn't have that trait at the time (a template). My addon just shows whether it's a trait I can research or not.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7lghHs8.png

Hey @dwemer_paleologist.

It says "Researchable" because I was on a character that didn't have that trait at the time (a template). My addon just shows whether it's a trait I can research or not.

Thank You for the information.

i just have one last question:

do i have to Fully Complete the Maelstrom Arena in Vetern mode to get these weapons or can i get these weapons in normal mode completion?
    Options
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Two question. One, can you get V16 Master's/Maelstrom Weapons while playing normal mode? Two, how'd you get legendary quality jewelry!?
    Edited by Almakor on April 25, 2016 10:54PM
    Options
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    necro much?
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps