The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial City Available on the PTS on 7/28

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We’re excited to let you know that the Imperial City DLC game pack and base-game patch will be available on the PTS tomorrow, Tuesday, July 28th! Maintenance will begin at 10:00AM EDT, and will likely take a few hours to complete. We’ll be taking a stamp of all PC/Mac North American megaserver characters tonight, and they will be copied over during the maintenance (we’ll do the same for the PC/Mac European megaserver in a couple weeks.) We’ll also have character templates available for you to use as well. As always, we’ll publish the patch notes tomorrow during the maintenance.

The size of this patch will be approximately 13GB. For those that have never tested on the PTS before, we encourage you to begin downloading the client as soon as you can, as this will reduce the amount of patching you’ll need to do tomorrow.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno My F5 key thanks you very much, very happy to hear.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the games begin!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Lalaeith
    Lalaeith
    ✭✭✭
    Very excited :D
    Edited by Lalaeith on July 27, 2015 5:35PM
  • Denaia
    Denaia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait!
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God....
  • MisterJimothy
    MisterJimothy
    ✭✭✭
    picture-of-seinfeld-group-jumping-at-the-door-gif.gif
    woo
    Edited by MisterJimothy on July 27, 2015 5:48PM
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Glad you'll have templates, 'cause I still don't have a vet lvl character. 13 gbs means I won't be playing until Wednesday sometime, but still

Vault-boy-fallout3-thumbs-up.jpg
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture-of-seinfeld-group-jumping-at-the-door-gif.gif
    woo

Super appropriate lol

WOOHOO!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • TrigmaGaming
    TrigmaGaming
    ✭✭
    Ayeee lets go :)
  • crazmadsci
    crazmadsci
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited about this. My fiancee loves PvP but stopped playing a long time ago. Only last weekend did he start talking about playing again. Maybe he will loose the name Mr Mysterious to the guild and get back his gamertag! Can't wait to help provide feedback.
    twitch streamer crazmadsci, Guildmaster Ethereal Army, Guide Writer: Travelers Guide to Tamriel.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome sauce! Thanks for the update @ZOS_GinaBruno :D

Will the templates include any of new v15-16 sets?
    Edited by Cuyler on July 27, 2015 6:08PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’re excited to let you know that the Imperial City DLC game pack and base-game patch will be available on the PTS tomorrow, Tuesday, July 28th! Maintenance will begin at 10:00AM EDT, and will likely take a few hours to complete. We’ll be taking a stamp of all PC/Mac North American megaserver characters tonight, and they will be copied over during the maintenance (we’ll do the same for the PC/Mac European megaserver in a couple weeks.) We’ll also have character templates available for you to use as well. As always, we’ll publish the patch notes tomorrow during the maintenance.

The size of this patch will be approximately 13GB. For those that have never tested on the PTS before, we encourage you to begin downloading the client as soon as you can, as this will reduce the amount of patching you’ll need to do tomorrow.

Natch potes?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Natch potes?
    How many pages of potes are we looking at Gina?

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Natch potes?

Potes-ay-natch-ay?!

:D
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those unable to test on the PTS we have 2 threads that may help you:

PTS Role Call for Streamers (Imperial City Release)
    For those not going to PTS, what would you like tested
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    driosketch wrote: »

Natch potes?

Almost 50 pages. :sweat_smile:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Natch potes?

Are you trying to make a short novel?! :D Can't wait to dig into them.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭
    Very excited for tomorrow!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many congratulations to ZOS on a new DLC that we've been starving for months on. Now it's up to us to put in some good testing with feedback! Thanks again!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good. Does anyone know good online time-zone converter pls?
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    gQKFsGy.png
    I'll be there
    Edited by GTech_1 on July 27, 2015 7:15PM
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weeee. Like I knew it, my download for the pts is almost complete. :D
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Have they improved the templates so that they'll be effective for testing the new systems, gear, and currency?

At this point, I don't think anyone needs to test trial gear, and the amounts of gold available wasn't even enough to buy the bag space to hold everything that's included on the templates. A selection of new sets would be nice for testing and perhaps a supply of stones on the templates. A few people will have the time to farm a bit in order to test new sets and give the 'risk/reward' telvar system a fair shot, but others (like me) won't have the time to get too far into the new systems if we don't have a solid starting point.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    peanuts_happy_dance.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Prizax
    Prizax
    ✭✭✭
    Finally! :)
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Natch potes?

That's going to be the best day at work ever.

closed office door. Coffee. Patch notes.
    Edited by Sallington on July 27, 2015 7:34PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so those in the EU know, that's 2pm UTC that they are going to start the download. Baltimore is UTC-4.
  • Detective_Hacc
    Will controller support be in the patch? I may switch over to PTS for a bit if it is, otherwise I really don't want to spoil the IC for myself.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daveheart wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Have they improved the templates so that they'll be effective for testing the new systems, gear, and currency?

They will copy your characters over, so if you have a rich character, you have all the gold you need. Remember, these are copies so you can spend all you want and they will make more copies of your Live characters later.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"