The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

*Recruitment closed*

GHOSTxFROSTY
GHOSTxFROSTY
✭✭
The NIGHT WATCH is a fast-growing UK-based guild of 10+ members, made up of highly active and experienced gamers. Mostly but not exclusively Ebonheart Pact, we've just got started but we mean business and we are looking for like-minded and easy going players to join our elite group! Our ultimate focus is PVP and Raiding but we enjoy playing as a team in a community that also extends to other games. We already have our own unique heraldry, a sophisticated ranking system, a website for our members and a great community!

If you are interested in joining us, please send a voice message via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY or ShAdOwScOuSeR. Please also note that the guild only recruits English-speaking players aged 18+.

Thank you and see you in the field!
Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on November 5, 2015 9:53PM
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    UPDATE - A week in and the Watch is growing fast! 15 awesome players and we've been taking the fight to the enemy! Get in touch if you would like to join our team!

"Tell your gods that we, the Night Watch, sent you to them"
  • bishnay
    bishnay
    Soul Shriven
    THIS MESSAGE IS TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT JOIN A GUILD...... JOIN THIS ONE !

From the beginning is where need to start.

I joined this guild a little over two weeks and straight away everyone is really friendly, giving me tips and helping me when I'm stuck or just be completely stupid. most of the member will take there time out to assist you with amour, weapons upgrading even having a one to one chat to get to know one another. if you need something don't be afraid to ask because someone is around to help.

NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND IN PVP !

GREAT PEOPLE TO MEET HERE !

CONSTANT HELP AND GREAT LAUGHS !

WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GUILD TO ANYONE !

p.s...some of them are crazy about being a vampire but haven't been bitten yet lol
    but honestly truly a great group of people here !
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    The NIGHT WATCH is a fast-growing UK-based guild of 10+ members, made up of highly active and experienced gamers. Mostly but not exclusively Ebonheart Pact, we've just got started but we mean business and we are looking for like-minded and easy going players to join our elite group! Our ultimate focus is PVP and Raiding but we enjoy playing as a team in a community that also extends to other games. We already have our own unique heraldry, a sophisticated ranking system, a website for our members and a great community!

If you are interested in joining us, please send a voice message via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY or ShAdOwScOuSeR. Please also note that the guild only recruits English-speaking players aged 18+.

Hey man, i would like to join your guild if its still possible :) PSN: xxzekzoomx, 20yrs, Norwegian (speak english fluently).
    I can add you on PSN later today when i get home form work :)
    It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Certainly! Welcome aboard mate
  • WatchTiger
    Psn:WatchTiger. Add me pls looking to join
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Now 20 players and still growing by the day!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
  • Arthans
    Arthans
    Soul Shriven

Hey,

You seem like a good bunch of people, Im looking for some people to have a good time with.
    I can offer fluently english, a wierd sence of humor and a pair of two helping hands.
    I would also like for you to know that Im still a tad new to the game, especially the online part so a few dumb questions will most likely happen, but theres always a laugh to that to!
    Looking do to all sorts of stuff, pvp, pve, exploring, leveling in general.

Im 20 years old, from Norway, playing on ps4 as an imperial and goes by the name Arthans.

Have a good one!

//A
    Heed my words.

//Arthans
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Sure, nice one. Invite sent
  • ShAdOwScOuSeR
    ShAdOwScOuSeR
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys just to refresh the situation. We are still recruiting members for PvE and PvP. So if you're looking for a friendly team working guild we here and waiting.

Just contact me on psn @ShAdOwScOuSeR or @GHOSTxFROSTY
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello, can I get an invite PSN is NeillMcAttack
    I'm 28, from Ireland and love the PvP in this game. Unfortunately the Pact are being destroyed currently but hopefully we can get as organized as needed and give them a real fight.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • onfire
    onfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, I'd like to join your guild if there's room! 26 from England, add: onfire_uk if you get the chance!
  • darthdeidara
    Hey guys completely new to this but would love to join in! could do with a few pointers! Will most likely be making a new character with a bit of guidance hopefully!

psn: darth-deidara
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Want to join.

psn name is mellowgoat
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Hey would love to join your guild. i'm starting to realise this game is kinda boring playing by myself lol.
    from lovely sunny cornwall. psn is firedemon1981 ingame id is FireDemon please add me.
  • ThaFaithless
    ThaFaithless
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. I'm from the netherlands 25 years old. here is my psn id: Thafaithless
  • Curtisgau
    Curtisgau
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if you'd have me.
    Psn - Curtisgau69
    Name, Curtis 18 years old, native English speaker in the UK
  • KamikazeTMX
    ah yes a pvp guild??? fun call me in ps4: what my name says :)
  • KamikazeTMX
    im maybe logged in with my pc account but that name is my id in the ps4 version anyways... love chaotic *** :)
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    Hi, I'd like to join. In Scotland if that's okay.

And Ebonheart Templar currently level 48. Want to do some group activities but also would like to try PVP, haven't set foot in Cyrodiil yet, don't know why.

PSN is iainoflo1985

• pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Psn pikeybob1980
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for applying! We'll get messages and invites sent out to you all in the next 6-8 hours. Welcome to the team!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    We'd also like to remind any new recruits to apply by sending myself, ShAdOwScOuSeR or BISHNAY a voice message. It's simply so we can sound you out.
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Our guys have been tearing it up on PVP :smiley:

The NIGHT WATCH is firmly on the map!
  • hiyodoto
    hiyodoto
    Soul Shriven
    hi i would like to join
    psn id : Akhil_I
  • ShAdOwScOuSeR
    ShAdOwScOuSeR
    Soul Shriven
    We are recruiting ebonheart pact players for PvE and PvP. We have 30+ members and still counting so if you think you may be interested here are the requirements.

- Must be with the Ebonheart Pact alliance.
    - Must be able to speak english.
    - You Must participate.
    - and also have fun

Contact GHOSTxFROSTY or ShAdOwScOuSeR on PSN with a voice message!
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    We are almost a month old. In that time, we've firmly established ourselves as an elite PVP clan with a great community of friendly players! We are looking for sociable Ebonheart Pact players to add to our fast-growing group of 30 or so players.

While our main focus is PVP, we do plenty of PVE and dungeons together too. Whether your an experienced veteran or new to the game, there will be something here for you. We have our own unique heraldry, a website for members and a fantastic support network of crafters, not to mention an intimidating force when we roll out in Cyrodill!

If you are an active player, aged 18+ and part of the Ebonheart Pact, please send a voice message to GHOSTxFROSTY and sign up to the Watch!
  • ghostrocket73
    ghostrocket73
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there

sorry not in game at the moment but recently started playing ESO and would to join the guild.

Huge MMO fan ...wondered if i could get an invite please

Currently playing as Nightblade but in it for the long term

Thanks
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Certainly! Please send me a quick voice message and we'll be happy to send you an invite!
  • asheviii90
    asheviii90
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to be a part of night watch. But I am from Malaysia. If Possible, send me an invite:

Psn: Ashenvile
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Server: PS4 EU

Currently at VR6, gonna questing until I finish all the quests tho xD