Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

*Recruitment closed*

• GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Are you fun-loving, sociable and have a sense of humour yet feel the urge to digitally seperate Aldmeri player's heads from the rest of them in a blood-soaked frenzy of fire and swords?

Do you yearn to fight on the plains of Cyrodill as part of a elite and co-ordinated force but have yet to find the team that can contain your awesomeness and unleash your potential?

Tired of face-palming as yet another group of the Pact completely ignore you and bravely try attacking a door with a resto staff on a keep you have already taken?

Well look no further! The NIGHT WATCH is recruiting English-speaking players from the Ebonheart Pact aged 18+. We are a highly active fighting guild and we recruit on quality over quantity. While we are PVP-orientated, we also spend a lot of time clearing dungeons and we have a great community here of helpful players with banter by the bucket-load!

To apply, please send a voice message via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY or Gdogg9889
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on July 31, 2015 5:33AM
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    /bump
    Options
  • bazaya
    bazaya
    Soul Shriven
    Any major fort raids planned for this weekend? I'm going to have ample free time and might need someone to help me work around the whole PVE thing if that's okay? I think im getting to a decent level now! :smiley:
    Make it do what it does
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • ghostrocket73
    ghostrocket73
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there

Thanks for adding me last night... sorry i didnt get into guild chat.

I was trying to finish off so i could get some sleep, i am on most nights so no doubt will speak soon :)
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Not a problem. Make yourself at home and catch you next time
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    Calling on all active players with a personality to boot; PvP co-ordination and deep and meaningful guild chats await....

Sense of humour a must with a special preference to anyone who can rub two stick together to make fire!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    Options
  • Dan198Zero
    Are you guys still on Chillrend?
    PSN- Dan198Zero
    VR14- DK Vampire- Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • vysethelegend
    I may be interested in joining can someone message me for information my pen is vysethelegend21
    Options
  • killerpete
    killerpete
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join night watch I'm ebonheart pact, European server and my psn id is crazypete1988
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    Options
  • TheSunIsRed
    TheSunIsRed
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Would like to join the guild

31 y old from Sweden

Characters:
    VR2 stam NB
    Right now leveling a templar( with healing and support) thats probably going to be my main.

Options
  • TheSunIsRed
    TheSunIsRed
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Id: TheSunIsRed :)
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • leeroy1978
    leeroy1978
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join . I am a vet 3 healer with a mic and master provisoner
    Psn leeroy31
    Options
  • CutenCreepy
    CutenCreepy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

I'm New to the game series and guilds but I would love to join you I'm 31 F from UK love chopping up things psn is BAT_HAN
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • YOUNG_BLITZA
    Could I join the guild? VR1 Nightblade with a DK tank being leveled currently. Love dungeon runs and PvP. Looking for consistent players to do both with. Please send me an invite, Username is my PSN
    Edited by YOUNG_BLITZA on August 3, 2015 12:24PM
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    The NIGHT WATCH is a PVP-focused fighting guild of around 35-40 active players. While we welcome players of all levels, we value quality over quantity. We are looking for sociable players who will enjoy working with a highly organised and efficient team and take part in our thriving community.

PVP experience isn't a necessity but a willingness to learn is, as are communication and teamwork. Often outnumbered but never outclassed, we prefer to fight in those servers where other alliances dominate, battling huge swathes of enemies and particularly when we play Chillrend, we have often held the only red keep.

While we are PVP-orientated, we still also do loads on PVE as a group including daily dungeons, quests and resource farming.Large scale raids and the Dragonstar Arena will also make up an integral part of our end-game. We have a wide range of players, from Vet 14s to recent starters. More important to us than level is that you have some steel in your backbone and fire in your belly!

Recruits must be aged 18+, speak fluent English and be a part of the Ebonheart Pact. We are after players that are sociable and enjoy banter as much as they enjoy killing AD and DC players.

If you are interested in joining the Watch, please send a VOICE MESSAGE via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY, ShAdOwScOuSeR or Gdogg9889. Thanks for reading and see you out there!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    /bump
    Options
  • N1ghtcl0ud
    Can I join please :) new to the game but should level quickly lol psn N1ghtcl0ud
    Options
  • Samstorey10
    Psn: SammStoreyy

Please add me I'm looking to join
    Options
  • bishnay
    bishnay
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Sammstoreyy and n1ightcl0ud

I'm BISHNAY and will talk to you guys later tonight around 6pm on behalf of the night watch.

If anyone would like to join our fast growing guild please send me message.

Thank you.
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Some outstanding sessions on Chillrend over the weekend!

Saturday night saw some epic battles with the Night Watch recovering the Scroll of Ghartok from across the map, claiming Arrius as our own and then taking numerous northern keeps before fighting a long defence of Sejanus that will go down in history!

As usual, we always come back on to find the Aldmeri have reclaimed everything but hey, you guys give us something to do, right? ;)

The Night Watch is a fantastic community for players of all levels but with plenty of seasoned veterans!
    We are recruiting sociable and active English-speaking players aged 18+ from the Ebonheart Pact to join our expanding community!
    If you are interested, please send a Voice Message via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY, ShAdOwScOuSeR or Gdogg9889
    Options