Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

*Recruitment closed*

• GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    There's no issue with you being from Malaysia lol as long as you speak English but we are very much a fighting PVP based guild. While we also play PVE together, if you are quest-orientated this might not be the best guild for you.
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll join. Looking for a serious PvP guild.

PSN: kjraasdal
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Great! Please send me a quick voice message and I'll send you an invite!

PSN: GHOSTxFROSTY
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    After 3 weeks of being in the guild I can safely say this is a great group of lads.

I joined this game a veteran of WOW but several guys in the guild have quickly given me the info required to understand the nuances and quirks ESO has to offer.

PvP is at the heart of our push forward and its done with the professionalism and adaptability thats required for every scenario.

For those that love PvE, don't be shy as a mere query to the guild chat for a random dungeon run or some such, prompts replies enough to never have to use the in-game group finder.

Humour is always at a high, just make sure you turn your sensitivity notch down; along with your North UK dictionary as colloquialism is at the forefront of every conversation!

In summary; what the hell are you still reading for, I've fed you enough corporate BS to sate Beth Ditto. Send a request for invite to GHOSTxFROSTY !

Regards

G
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting English-speaking Ebonheart Pact players for our PVP guild and growing stronger every day!

If you are a PVP killer and aged 18+, send a voice message to GHOSTxFROSTY for an invitation!
    Options
  • Jeren01
    Jeren01
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join you guys. 28 gamer with headset. PvP PvE raids the hole sjebang ;)
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Great! You'd be welcome. Send me a quick message so we have your PSN ID and we'll send you an invite
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump up, bump up and get down :)
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    When our boys jumped onto Chillrend at 7pm GMT last night, the Aldmeri had every single as they have done for weeks. We manged to cut off their spawn point at Farragut, took the keep, then Arrius, re-took Kingscrest for the Pact then pushed in a big drive with other Ebonheart players. By the time we jumped off at 11pm, we'd also taken Blue Road, Chalman and pushed down to Sejanus Outpost.

We woke up today to see our beloved Ebonheart Pact dominating Chillrend :)

I do not boast when I say our excellent and close-knit team are game changers and we are growing all the time! If you would like an invite to the NIGHT WATCH, please send a voice message to GHOSTxFROSTY or ShAdOwScOuSeR. We recruit English-speaking players aged 18+

Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    /bump
    Options
  • xile79preeb18_ESO
    xile79preeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would also like to join I'm still grinding on the PS4 version but had multiple vet ranks on PC.

PSN xile79
    Options
  • linkin120289
    i would like to join, but i just started the game.

I am polish living in Ireland. 26 years old. I have head set etc, but can't talk much sometimes, because of my little daughter sleeps next door.

my char is 10lvl DK imperial making a tank ;).

PS. I do a shift work so i can play only 4 days and then a 4 days at work ;).
    Edited by linkin120289 on July 19, 2015 3:30PM
    Options
  • ShAdOwScOuSeR
    ShAdOwScOuSeR
    Soul Shriven
    Bumpy bump
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Getting ready to tear it up for the new campaign on Chillrend! Come and join us!

We're recruiting English-speaking players from the Ebonheart Pact aged 18+.
    Please send a voice message to GHOSTxFROSTY or ShAdOwScOuSeR
    Options
  • RobinMoss
    RobinMoss
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm Ebonheart Pact Level 21 Dark Elf.

Can I Join? I'm at work so can't really be sending voice messages but could do it later if it's necessary.

PSN: emodoubles

Thanks!
    Options
  • bazaya
    bazaya
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! Lovely to be finally getting involved in some forum action, if y'all are still recruiting I've just sent a voice message to shadowacouser. Would be keen to get into it

Ebonheart pact
    Dark elf
    Level 9 (don't judge me please )
    Psn: bazaya

London based

Looking to get into a bit of a community feel and have a laugh

Cool beans
    Edited by bazaya on July 21, 2015 7:20PM
    Make it do what it does
    Options
  • Dan198Zero
    How VR 14's you have in the guild? Fed up with group finder and running pvp solo.
    PSN- Dan198Zero
    VR14- DK Vampire- Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    We have a lot of Vets, no-one VR14 yet but a couple that are close.

Emodoubles, the reason we ask for a voice message is so we can make a quick assessment on eligibility. As we are PVP-orientated guild, good communication is key to us and ultimately, we want people that will work well with the rest of the group. Many players prefer to stay silent and avoid the Voice Chat and while there's nothing wrong with that, this isn't the right guild for that kind of player.
    Options
  • bazaya
    bazaya
    Soul Shriven
    I must say even just after one evening with these lot I was well and truly enthralled! THIS is the guild to be in!

Thanks for letting me get on board y'all

Cant wait to get into some PVP action B)
    Make it do what it does
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    You're welcome!
    Options
  • ShAdOwScOuSeR
    ShAdOwScOuSeR
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP BUMP BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!!!
    Options
  • RobinMoss
    RobinMoss
    Soul Shriven
    Yup that makes total sense, I'll send a voice message when I'm next on.
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for all the forum newbies!
    Options
  • Sir_Denbus
    PSN: Sir_Denbus

If your looking for a trade happy werewolf I'm your man!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    Options
  • Gdogg9889
    Gdogg9889
    Soul Shriven
    /bump we're getting close to a guild trader, looking for 18+ English speakers with a sense of humour and some pvp skills!
    Options
  • Theagenes
    Theagenes
    Psn: papavramidis1981
    Pvp player invite pls
    Options