• Undertaker_666
    Undertaker_666
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 47 psn: under_taker__666
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    The NIGHT WATCH is recruiting sociable and active PVP/PVE players. As a successful fighting guild, team-work and communication are all important to us and we are after people who will fit well into that kind of environment.

New players and old are both welcome here and while most of us are experienced Veterans, we are happy to take on and guide new players if they have the right stuff! Level doesn't matter to us, backbone and a sense of humour does!

We have vampires and werewolves, dedicated master crafters who create items exclusively for our members, a sexy tabard, our own website and much else besides!

If you don't use a mic, or you prefer to be a lone wolf the this won't be the right guild for you. If though, you are like us, and prefer to be part of an active and friendly community, where we help out our teammates, kick ass on PVP and dungeons and have lots of fun in the process, this is the place to be!

NIGHT WATCH requirements:
    - Ebonheart Pact
    - Aged 18+
    - Fluent English and own a mic

To apply, please send a VOICE MESSAGE via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY, Iainoflo1985, BISHNAY or lexihatespoetry
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • smileysaint
    smileysaint
    Soul Shriven
    PSN : CIXSmiley
    Pact : Ebenheart

English

VR8 Sorc Nord _ yep I would change it up in future. DPS/Off Heal
    Options
  • lexihatespoetry
    Awesome smiley :wink: someone will get in touch very soon.
    Options
  • iaindg
    iaindg
    Soul Shriven
    Psn.. Iaindg. English speaking
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bumpin'
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Our team continues to grow by the day! We are always looking for good players to join our ranks and if you are a sociable team-player and meet the requirements above, get in touch!
    Options
  • vysethelegend
    im a player in ebonpact looking for a decent sized guild for pvp/pve thought id give you guys a try as you seem ok
    psn is vysethelegend21
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but we don't re-invite players that have been and left, no matter how brief their tenure. If memory serves, we had you here a few months back and you left after two days stating it was because "we don't play PVP" which must come as a bit of a shock to our players, paticulatly those in the top 10 of Chillrend :)

It's nothing personal but we like team-mates we can count on. Best of luck!
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    We get a lot of players who join us, don't participate then act surprised or hurt when they loose their spot.

To clarify, we are a fighting guild, with a PVP focus. We fight in Chillrend which means we are always vastly outnumbered by the AD. As such, we extensively use tactics and strategy, for which communication is vital. That means we are after a very select type of player; people that are intelligent and sociable but also loyal.

For the players that prove their worth and dedication, we invest a lot in them. We craft their weapons and armour, enchant them with glyphs, provide them with food and potions, supply werewolf bites and vampirism and our strategists help them with their builds. We have a large core of player that are not only team-mates but friends and that core grows by the day.

Unfortunately, we still always get players that completely ignore our criteria and join for the wrong reasons. If you don't talk in guild chat and don't play PVP with us, you are going to be a lot more suited to one of the casual PVE guilds of which there are many. If however, you are one of the chosen few, then we would love to hear from you and get you fighting with us.

I hope that clears things up but if anyone still has a chip on their shoulder, you can find our complaints department by soloing White-Gold Tower, write a complaint out in triplicate at a table there, fold it neatly and pop it up your

Kind regards
    Options
  • lexihatespoetry
    And to second Ghost's post, you don't need to have to be vet16 or have the fanciest gear to find a home in Night Watch. Strength and success comes in numbers, we have amazing guildies that are happy to help any new comer.

Run with us once as a guild in pvp and you'll get why everyone loves being in Night Watch.

Also, bump :blush:
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Our team continues to grow by the day! If you'd be interested in joining and you meet the requirements above, please send one of our listed recruiters a Voice Message to apply!
    Options
  • lexihatespoetry
    bump B)
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bumpin'
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join guys,

I am imperial templar, vr10 dps, currently trying a new build of dual wield daggers and bow.

psn is redroomgaming
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Great! I'll get an invite sent out to you!
    Options
  • lexihatespoetry
    Bumping some more
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on October 5, 2015 6:54AM
    Options
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys are still active send me an invite, I have a VR16 Templar DPS and a VR16 Dragonknight DPS.

Psn malos1979
    Edited by Dylanlucas on October 7, 2015 4:29PM
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
    Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Night-Watch.

I'm looking to join a guild and become part of a commited core that will allow me to enjoy PVP more and also do the undaunted pledges and get some monster sets. Are you more PvP or PvE orientated or a bit of both?

I am away with work from monday for 2 weeks and have training tonight so probably the worst timing on my part. but would like to try and play with you guys over the weekend if you have space? Would it be better if I waited a few weeks so I'm back from working away?

Also im in Scourge campaign for PvP. Dont know if I have enough AP to change my home campaign to chillrend (did chillrend get upgraded to a 30-day'er since IC dropped?)

anyway PSN: WarpPigeon , but ill try to send @GHOSTxFROSTY a psn msg tomorrow or tonight if I'm back from training on time.
    Edited by willymchilybily on October 9, 2015 1:10PM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • r.433nrb18_ESO
    I'd like to join, PSN: rezah1
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for applying, I'll get a message sent out to you. @willymchilybily , not to worry and we've recently patched over to Scourge ourselves!
    Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for applying, I'll get a message sent out to you. @willymchilybily , not to worry and we've recently patched over to Scourge ourselves!

@GHOSTxFROSTY
    excellent news. Well I'm away in china from today but back on the friday 23rd. My V16 DK would definately like some company to pvp with. and my V7 NB is trying to get vigor, So hopefully we can have a blast when I'm back.

thanks for the invite, look forward to playing with you guys.
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on October 13, 2015 3:16PM
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    *UPDATE: Having fought in Chillrend since launch, the Watch has moved over to Scourge to participate in the large-scale conflicts the new server offers. As most of our core players are V16, we are now recruiting highly-active Veteran players only as our focus is now PVP and end-game PVE.

NIGHT WATCH requirements:
    - Ebonheart Pact
    - Aged 18+
    - Fluent English and own a mic

To apply, please send a VOICE MESSAGE via PSN to GHOSTxFROSTY, ShAdOwScOuSeR or lexihatespoetry
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on October 15, 2015 3:46PM
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Options
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Edited by GHOSTxFROSTY on October 21, 2015 12:39PM
    Options
  • Biancap92
    Biancap92
    Psn Biancap92 PLEASE add me to your guild
    Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

back from China now, I saw an invite Thursday when I came back from ox_couch_xo (I think was his name) and when I came on Friday after a kip I couldn't see the invite. Could some one resend it. Should have accepted it straight away I guess, but didn't want to accept then log off without saying hello.

Turns out I was having a dumb moment, only 5 invite notifications show at once, so once I deleted a few it popped up.
    Edited by willymchilybily on October 25, 2015 10:00AM
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options