The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

11 Quests away from Bangkorai Quest Achievement, What am i missing?

Atyx
Atyx
So i've gone through my quests and such, and i can't find the area where i can be blatantly missing as many as 11 quests in Bangkorai. I'm attaching a picture of my map in hopes someone will be able to compare it to their own and show me what i'm missing.

I do have one active at the moment and that's the one with 'The Heart of the Beast', but it's bugged at the moment and i can not complete it.

Any help on this would be great, thank you.

81yst.jpg
  • Rainah
    Rainah
    I'm having the exact same problem... I can't even think of any place that I didn't scour for quests. Did you ever find the ones you were missing? Or is the achievement bugged?
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    Rainah wrote: »
    I'm having the exact same problem... I can't even think of any place that I didn't scour for quests. Did you ever find the ones you were missing? Or is the achievement bugged?
    Nope, still haven't found any other quests. I went back and made sure i caught up on main story line one as well.

I really hope it's not bugged.
    Options
  • shadedxenicb16_ESO
    shadedxenicb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm 9 quests away and scoured the area for more to no avail.
    Options
  • Lee85
    Lee85
    Same here, 11 quests away from Covenant Hero achievement :( Idea where to find the last quests :(
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    Lee85 wrote: »
    Same here, 11 quests away from Covenant Hero achievement :( Idea where to find the last quests :(
    Yep, that's all i'm aiming for at the moment. Haven't seen anyone else with it yet, come to think of it.

Options
  • Melothien
    Melothien
    I'm also missing 9 quest and we didn't figured it out what we missed.
    Options
  • raul.anthony.estradab14_ESO
    43/53, will be 44/53 with instance. There is absolutely no way there are 53 quests in this map. Also, my Stormhaven quests are bugged. Never got the achievement for them.

A8srxob.jpg
    uNcOeiR.jpg

Options
  • Udaku
    Udaku
    ✭✭
    In every other zone, for that achievement, you don't have to do all of the quests. You can skip +/- 2. This is more like minimal of 43 instead of 53.
    Boycott, oppose & unsubscribe!
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    The problem is with finding the quests to even get near 'all the quests'.
    Options
  • Adhal
    Adhal
    ✭✭✭
    Man I should have checked here before wasting my time trying to find more quests. They need to have someone recount the quests and fix this. Want my title :P
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    Adhal wrote: »
    Man I should have checked here before wasting my time trying to find more quests. They need to have someone recount the quests and fix this. Want my title :P
    It's okay, i spent a good 2 days looking for quests when i had logged in, completelying impeding my leveling until i got the quest.
    Options
  • Luxucs
    Luxucs
    ✭✭✭
    This may have been a typo on ZOS's part, but I think it was more of them removing bugged quests from the zone, preventing completion of the achievement.
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    Did they really have that many bugged quests in bangkorai?
    Options
  • raziel07
    raziel07
    bump for attention, also stuck at 44/53 :(
    Options
  • uncommonnl
    Stuck at 43/53 my Hircine's beast quest is bugged, and can't find any other ones
    Options
  • byroneastridge_ESO
    byroneastridge_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same 43/53 with Hircine's being bugged
    Options
  • Tueland
    Tueland
    Im 10 questes away.

Cant find the aspect of speed as thats bugged, and im not sure how many questes there are left after that. And then there is the duongen quest.

Have they removed some quests?
    Options
  • Sproeikoei
    Sproeikoei
    ✭✭
    Some quests are chained so not being able to do one means you might not be able to do another or even 2 others.

I would also recommend exploring some more because sometimes people might walk up to you and speak to you and a lot of quests in the game are found not only in a starting town but all over the continent.

In other cases some people you can talk to don't have quest markers over their head as a sort of hidden quest.
    Options
  • waslain
    waslain
    ✭✭
    This site lists 49 quests? (lol didn't count carefully)
    might be of some help:
    dulfy dot net
    http://dulfy.net/2014/04/02/eso-bangkorai-quests-guide/

sorry if links aren't allowed
    I may not be checking back
    Options
  • Sergeant_Novak
    Sergeant_Novak
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was meant to have 43 quests instead of 53 quests to complete. Hopefully they fix that up.
    Kol Blakmarc - Dwemer Archeologist, Mage, Not such a great dancer
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    I think it was meant to have 43 quests instead of 53 quests to complete. Hopefully they fix that up.

I think that's most likely in this case. I've already looked at dulfy and other sites, and quests just aren't there.
    Options
  • lease
    lease
    Same problem here too, I wonder if the vampire werewolf quests count towards this...
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    lease wrote: »
    Same problem here too, I wonder if the vampire werewolf quests count towards this...
    If so, that's pretty *** imo. Just because that would force someone to do both before the achievement could be received.
    Options
  • skyprowerb14_ESO
    From checking other threads and sites, I'm guessing that it is indeed a typo. I'm positive I've completed nearly every quest possible (save for Heart of the Beast, which is bugged, and the upcoming ones at the Hall of Heroes that I haven't reached yet), and I'm still only going to barely break 40.
    Sahraaji, Covenant Khajiit Templar, Ch90 Ranger (DPS)
    Jah'zaan, Covenant Khajiit Nightblade, Pre-Champ Acrobat (DPS)
    Cleaves-In-Two, Pact Argonian Dragonknight, Pre-Champ Mercenary (Tank)
    Cylaerin, Dominion Bosmer Sorceror, Pre-Champ Sage (Healer)
    (@SkyBlueFox1)
    Options
  • lease
    lease
    Atyx wrote: »
    lease wrote: »
    If so, that's pretty *** imo. Just because that would force someone to do both before the achievement could be received.

I agree. I'm sure it's been miscounted...
    Options
  • Myth1184
    Myth1184
    im also at 11 quest, and other than the Beast quest which is bugged, i can not find anymore quest in the zone to complete. If I finish the dungeon quest i reckon id be 10 from it
    Edited by Myth1184 on April 18, 2014 11:09PM
    Options
  • trimsic_ESO
    trimsic_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    44/53, with one quest bugged (aspect of speed). There is a great chance that the correct number of quests is 43 (not 53) to get the achievement.
    Edited by trimsic_ESO on April 19, 2014 8:13AM
    Options
  • Vreenak
    Vreenak
    Soul Shriven
    Same here i need 10 quest for the achievement. My thought was that there was a quest chain regarding the ruins in the South-east corner of the map, but i can't find a way to go there and i see OP didn't unlock anything there in his map too, so probably they have to simply fix the number...
    Options
  • Teloran
    Teloran
    ✭✭✭
    I have a similar problem in Aliki'r. I think some of the 'pointer' quests that just tell you to go to the main quest giver actually counts to the number. Hence if you find the quest before the pointer, you won't be able to do the pointer and hence won't be able to get the achievement.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all Sheogorath's bidding ... I just know it ... >:)
    Options