The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

JulianProsse
JulianProsse
Soul Shriven
The launcher finally patched the client and I could log in ... BUT now I have to enter a code to authorize my machine... again... Fine, no problem I've done that before - I check my email and... nothing. Not in the spam-folder, nowhere to be found.
  • Ensnared
    Ensnared
    Same here.
  • chairenn
    chairenn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem.
    on/off in Tamriel since beta 2014 | EU PC | main healer
  • Krenrij
    Krenrij
    same here
  • c.andersenb16_ESO
    Same issue, from one bad to another - Hope they fix it soon, would like a bit gametime before bedtime :)
  • Inzababa
    Inzababa
    ✭✭✭
    same, think we just need to wait..
    Resistance is FUtilez
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

Resistance is FUtilez
  • doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    Same.. I'm guessing the email server who send mails is getting clogged up. Or the spam filter is taking them out since they're mass sent out.
  • lyngs_sadb16_ESO
    Same here
  • casrich_ESO
    casrich_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here :-/
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

( need more chars )
  • Senlac
    Senlac
    Soul Shriven
    Ditto
  • sgtalexinsidpreeb18_ESO
    -.-'
  • Vlamir
    Vlamir
    ✭✭
    Same...
  • South_of_Heaven
    South_of_Heaven
    ✭✭✭
    Well when patching is scheduled in prime time all hell breaks loose.
  • Pinhead
    Pinhead
    ✭✭
    Same here. It's annoying now. It seems that the Left Hand is not knowing what the Right Hand is doing. Are there all beginners in the Gaming Industry at Zenimax or what?
  • deef85b16_ESO
    deef85b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same.. .
  • South_of_Heaven
    South_of_Heaven
    ✭✭✭
    Well when patching is scheduled in prime time all hell breaks loose.
  • Rellyk
    Rellyk
    same here
  • Shta
    Shta
    same here...
  • Woozy
    Woozy
    +1
  • Woozy
    Woozy
    +1
  • Ensnared
    Ensnared
    Three screw-ups in one day. I think there's an achievement award for that. Hat-trick style.
  • Rashanitsu
    Rashanitsu
    Soul Shriven
    +1
  • Manticorum
    same here
  • Vlamir
    Vlamir
    ✭✭
    Same...
  • galoot
    galoot
    Yup same here :/
  • Ertigot
    Ertigot
    same here
  • JoyOfLife
    JoyOfLife
    So, will somebody from developer answer to us?
    I mean they keeping creating more obstacles between gamers and the game instead of expanding their maintenance time or increase server capability.

This is really annoying: first you can't have 30days included, without actions on not-working website, now we have 4-hrs patch process, which seems not completed yet. After all now we shall enter the code from emails we don't have.

Cmon, at least say something
  • d_ritchieb16_ESO
    Same
  • Krenrij
    Krenrij
    @Ensnared

You made me laugh ^^
    You are more fun than zenimax and teso.
  • Archmage_Alator
    Same here sadly