Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

No patch to download and can't login,

• Kokosnootje92
    Kokosnootje92
    Soul Shriven
    Devlac wrote: »
    Quit the whining, I know you want to play the game, so do I, but you really gotta realise that it is pretty much impossible to make sure everything goes according to plan. You really gotta compare it to a DDOS-attack. Take a chill pill and go watch some tv for a while or something!

They could've gotten this patch going at a much more suitable time for European players, instead of 3/4pm and stretching out over the evening. This is the time most suitable for me to play and I believe it's the same for many others. I just got the overload message, but it's their bad timing that creates this situation.

Ofcourse, I totally agree with you. But when I see some reactions, I think people are really overreacting here and really gotta chill a li'l bit. Besides, this might as well be a stress/capacity test to see how everything works out. Although it was obvious from the beginning it would be a failure :neutral_face:
    Options
  • adlplumbingb16_ESO
    probably the na, since theirs is down
    Options
  • Macamus
    Macamus
    Same crap here
    Options
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    I just hope that eventually even the US companies will realize that patching EU Servers during EU primetime is a sure way to p*ss of tons of paying customers. Blizzard realized that very fast, it surprises me that learning from the errors of others is so difficult....
    Options
  • appleartem
    More like a couple of failures (such as - subscription - day counter), and my nerves will explode!
    Forever Young! I Want To Be!
    Options
  • Nitratas
    Nitratas
    ✭✭✭
    Were the hell is any response from a staff member?
    Options
  • Dtowse
    Dtowse
    Soul Shriven
    If servers had knees I bet an arrow would be protruding out of it right now.
    Options
  • wydget_eqb16_ESO
    Worst launch ever? Not even close :p But far far from the best.
    Options
  • Terlanna
    Terlanna
    Soul Shriven
    Same here and btw it's really silly to patch and EU server during the EU Prime time. Why don't make it on morning insteed of the hour when every one is back home and want to play a bit after hard work?
    Options
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    same same...
    Options
  • Arragnox
    Arragnox
    Official post states EU server is up again, but that is a load of bull****.. Unless they just mean it's up, but not working. In that case the post is true. However if it means what 99.9% of us think it does, they have fubared and the manure has hit the oversized fan so bad that they need heavy machinery to digg out of it.. *sighs*
    Options
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aerium wrote: »
    By the way. My client is still 1.0.0.962841. Eventhough there was an update to 1.0.0.1 recently, wasn't it?
    This was supposed to be the 1.0.2 patch.
    But what you refer to might only be the version of the client, not the whole application. My virus scanner has 13 different Version numbers - one per major part plus one for whole application.

Or someone failed at properly updating the client repositries and maybe even downgraded them a step.

I am chilled about it. I am sure they are just too busy fixing the issue then writing about having the issue.
    And Forum issues might actually be the Forum hoster (wisely not hosted anywhere at Zenimax), not Zenimax themself:
    http://status.vanillaforums.com/
    Edited by zgrssd on April 7, 2014 5:53PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
    Options
  • Ticare
    Ticare
    ✭✭
    And the great folks of ESO customer support are once again scared to answer when something goes wrong. Hope they're not getting paid too much for this
    Edited by Ticare on April 7, 2014 5:49PM
    Options
  • vassilij
    vassilij
    ✭✭
    Patch downloaded but i have no access to the game... grrrrrr
    Options
  • jujijas
    jujijas
    Same Shame
    Options
  • Snugenz
    Snugenz
    Good news everyone: The server is back online again.
    Bad news everyone: We're not gonna give you the patch needed to play on them.
    Options
  • Magnar_Prime
    guess ill wach game of thrones :D S04E01
    Options
  • Kalwein_Ohyx
    Even worse then the timing of this maintenance is the fact that they release a post saying EU server is up when its clearly not ... Hard to trust em ..
    Options
  • RoswellCrash
    Same issues, didn't see launcher update and login keeps timing out, you've basically wasted the peek hours for us European players because the servers have been down for the peek gaming hours... Wasted subscription day..
    ekcq.png
    Options
  • Omadabear
    Omadabear
    Very well said, I couldn't agree more that their timing is off!
    Options
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    Ysandre wrote: »
    Dear ZOS - can we have some better guidelines as to what to expect. Are we waiting on a download - which isn't happening for many... Are we expected to log-in because the patch was only server side? In which case some more robust log-in servers would be good.

This.

Its coming up to an hour and no news on this.

Can we please get some communication.
    Options
  • Eledra
    Eledra
    true, not best launch, still not worst - hope they not work to get worst launch medal :/
    I hate those gray wings at my back,
    because they gave me too much pains in time of my born.
    But, still i love them,
    because they color is not white or black, but beautiful grey.
    And who i am?
    I am sinner, i am haibane.
    Options
  • Timmehh90
    Timmehh90
    Soul Shriven
    Again a server maintenance in the prime time. Now theres soo much people trying to connect at the same time..
    Maybe if they do these updates on times most people are working or at school they wouldn't have this problem.
    Options
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    First the Undertaker loses and now this ***.. not a good 24 hours :(
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
    Options
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS - can we have some better guidelines as to what to expect. Are we waiting on a download - which isn't happening for many... Are we expected to log-in because the patch was only server side? In which case some more robust log-in servers would be good.

This.

Options
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭

This.

Options
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    First the Undertaker loses and now this ***.. not a good 24 hours :(
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    48241285.jpg
    48241205.jpg
    48241097.jpg

Enjoy
    Options
  • vwaskarb16_ESO
    5-Things-to-do-while-the-Diablo-3-servers-are-down-1086153.jpg
    Options
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭

This.

Options