Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Earthlybeast
    So, what is the name of the character you can't wait to play when the server goes back up?
    Mine is Genevieve Vallei- Breton Templar of the DC.

Mr.Magic - Wood Elf Templar, Restoration - AD
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    So, what is the name of the character you can't wait to play when the server goes back up?

Mine is Mattox Bailong - Breton Templar of the DC as well
    Options
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

I will turn this thread around, young man.

Nooooooooo , i want to play with the speaking kitties!!!!!!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭

Cayce of Kata

:p

Nord Two-Handed DK. Knockback spec'd - bishes can't keep on their feet around me.
    Edited by Cayce_of_Kata on April 2, 2014 5:42PM
    Options
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    Page 95 guys 5 more we can do it!!!!! Party at Daves house!!!
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    We're in the final stages of QA testing the new patch on the live server, then we'll re-open it to all of you. ETA is between 2:00 and 2:30 PM EDT. If that changes, we'll let you know.

got times in UTC for international peeps?

math... its an amazing thing. >.<

maths is what got us into this mess.

no something more like 'Insert inventory.playername, inventory.itemtype, inventory.itemquanity Into eso_inventory where playerid = 'unique id'; not being coded properly likely got us into this mess ;) (and yes i know the sql statement is incorrect it's now 4:35am)

fine.. magnetised iron got us into this mess (of timezones and datelines and OMG its almost dawn here -_-)
    Options
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it...
    100_pesos_rev.jpg
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • Itamekaze
    Itamekaze
    Almost a 100!! keep the push!
    Options
  • Morbias83
    Morbias83
    Keep the comments rolling
    Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    top of 95 get
    Pfft ....95 doesn't count :)
    Options
  • RandomusNamus
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

I will turn this thread around, young man.

Nooooooooo , i want to play with the speaking kitties!!!!!!

I hear they also have free candy, spray painted vans, and mustache rides.
    Options
  • Megaonev1
    Megaonev1
    Soul Shriven
    We should start a Facebook page and see how many likes we can get before Servers come back up.
    Options
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm eating a home made potato salad. The best part? The bacon of course!
    Options
  • evasive
    evasive
    Morbias83 wrote: »
    I just finished breakfast as I joined this thread a few hours ago. Sausage/ham/egg/cheese pita pockets. DELICIOUS

damn your smart :(

Options
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Sheonuff wrote: »
    yeah i'd do her

Please stop these types of posts.

pNY12zR.jpg

not trying to be rude but get over it, this guy is proclaiming his sexual affection for a girl, you have no right to muzzle that. RP in the game, keep it real here.
    Options
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Well, on the bright side, this maintenance has forced me to study for Microbiology.
    Options
  • Zern
    Zern
    Ey uhh yeah were gunna have this up in about like 2 hours maybe? how about 3-4, okay screw it we're goin for 2 days huehuehueehuehue. eerly axcess.
    Options
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaonev1 wrote: »
    We should start a Facebook page and see how many likes we can get before Servers come back up.

*stab*
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    100 pages in just less then 11 hours come on guys!!!
    Options
  • Mordenkaiser
    Mordenkaiser
    ✭✭
    actually its all on the Beta Testers.. they didnt do their job right, and now us early adopters are being punished for it....

Not every bug can or will be found in beta. It's just not possible.
    No test is perfect. No launch is perfect. No game is perfect.
    Years later, this game will still have bugs.
    There is no such thing as perfection.
    Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Not to mention the fact that many of the bugged quests were fine with multiple runthroughs of them in the beta. So, things change, HarryWolfe.

Balreths been bugged for six months man.

I guess what I meant to say was the experience changes, and just beta testing the game did not gaurantee a bug would even be seen by most people. I personally encountered no quest bugs in beta, only gameplay ones. But then at launch my progress was blocked completely in five different quest lines that I had not encountered before. And I played Ebonheart through multiple times in beta, testing the crafting and whatnot. So my point is that some of the bugs may have become much worse at launch or may have even been thought squashed. Who knows.

I again, blame this on the whole "weekend event model" of beta testing we seen become popular after World of Warcraft. Consistant testing would have probably exposed these issues by the sheer volume in which they would occur, I know myself I didn't beta test the last weekend, I wanted to keep the game fresh, and since all your beta progress is for naught, and we were LOCKED into the Stone Falls/Bleakrock zones the server population was probably a lot lower then it was in the start of the 3 day access.
    "Serve me in death, and let Sithis be your shepherd"
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    Itamekaze wrote: »
    Almost a 100!! keep the push!
    Nope, not going to do it, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

oops.

Options
  • Morbias83
    Morbias83
    It's raining like pouring *** out of a boot here. What is ya'lls weather like?
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    top of 95 get
    Pfft ....95 doesn't count :)

just practicing :wink:
    Options
  • Lustrati
    Lustrati
    Lmao, 12+ hours, and now that we are reaching the end of that maintenance, I feel just as awake as i did at the beginning..... going to be a 24 hour day.

Lustrati - Breton DK -DC
    Options
  • ScarlettRein

Mr.Magic - Wood Elf Templar, Restoration - AD

Im so uncreative! I used my ID U_U lol probably not the smartest idea in the world. ReinScarlett Nightshade archer <3 Cant wait I NEED to play her I MUST. O___O
    +So the night will fall and morning will rise once again.+
    Options
  • OverlordMaximus
    Vigorok Unleashed. EP Argonian.
    Options
  • Flouride_Bandito
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    Morbias83 wrote: »
    I just finished breakfast as I joined this thread a few hours ago. Sausage/ham/egg/cheese pita pockets. DELICIOUS
    You're making me hungry for lunch....Must...Wait ..For...Servers...

Tonight I'm going to make chicken in peanut sauce. My local farmers' market had some freshly-butchered chickens. My spice store had some interesting not-so-local Madras curry. I'm combining the two in a homemade peanut sauce, with some basmati rice.

No game? Recipe book time.
    Options
  • dpgirl
    dpgirl
    ✭✭
    time for lunch
    Mexican-Food1.jpg
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    jaynielson wrote: »
    Not telling you how to do your job, but maybe a better place to put this is in the server status forum for those that don't want to search 94 pages of bs for a simple answer. Plus the server forum has not been updated in 3 hours... Just sayin.

Done, thanks!

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Synd
    Synd
    Soul Shriven
    According to the ETA they should be up soon.
    Options