Everything in my bank is gone/deleted while playing

xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
I just deposited items into my bank did a quest and when i came back it is currently all missing. I had 80 full slots of crafting materials and the pre purchase maps and pets in my bank and now it only shows my gold i had stored there. I tryed reloading UI and logging out and its still 100% empty, and i can even store more items now. They are just all gone =( please adress this issue asap as now i cant lvl crafting or do maps. Please bump this so it gets noticed and it can be worked on immediately.

((UPDATE APRIL 5TH 3:47est)) So a few hours after my forum post on April 1st Zenimax had contacted me through email, on this forum and also in-game (the in-game support needs to be tweaked a bit so people don't have to sit with the tab open).They said that they will be working hard to get us our items back and that they are well aware of the problem but they do not know how long it will take them to fix. It has been a few days and i understand they are trying to send our items back to us but might i suggest a short-term solution, alot of us lost ALOT of crafting materials and just stuff we found after our adventures, but for the time being would it be possible to send us back the items we lost before we even started, which would be the Pets/Maps/RingsofMara. I say this because i can deal with losing alot of materials for crafting, but i would like to do the maps as i level and not have to backtrack to low level zones and receive gear that is outdated. Hopefully this might be a decent idea for you all to consider and please just keep us informed on any new data, thanks =)

((UPDATE APRIL 5th 11:00pm est)) I was just pvping in cyrodil and i got failed to transfer character and now im falling threw the earth. I cannot /stuck because im in cyrodil and i cant die because im falling. Altf4 does nothing and if i log out and back in im still just falling. So now my bank has most likely been deleted with all my items a 2nd time AND i cant even play the game because my avatar is forever falling....i want to love this game but this is absolutely ridiculous

((UPDATE APRIL 13TH 9:29est)) Still having a lot of the normal bugs... load screens/no guild and friends list/ Cant access guild bank since no guild and I cant use my normal bank in fear of it getting deleted again >.< ....Also I have received 0 items back from my first bank wipe which happened April 1st. When this game works its so great but these bugs are getting out of hand, I personally bought the collectors edition and the only thing I got was early access basically because all the items are gone.... not sure why they don't at least re send pre order and beta pets and the other items back to people for the time, because I have a feeling ill be veteran rank 10 before I even see those maps again and then they will be useless =(....also im stuck in one of the cyrodil mines atm because you cant load into cyrodil AND when you relog it puts you back in the mine....fun =/

((UPDATE APRIL 14th 2:30am est)) I finally have received the pre-order items in my mail, I got 2 sets of all the pets and rings of mara and a set of the maps again. I didn't not get any of my bank items back but this is a good start, thank you zenimax.

((UPDATE APRIL 23rd)) 3 nights ago I received an email from zenimax saying they have resolved the problem. They re-sent my pre order items earlier in the week but told me they could not receive my other items that were deleted. They instead gave me 50k gold to compensate for the losses. Hopefully this helps everyone this will most likely be my last post on this forum unless another wipe happens. GL to everyone
  • Palmate
    Palmate
    Soul Shriven
    this should probably be addressed somewhere else, not player helping players, sorry I can't help you -- submit a ticket and they should be able to fix you up.
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    it wouldnt let me post anywhere else more relevant
  • Palmate
    Palmate
    Soul Shriven
    ah, my bad. did you submit and in game ticket/help request?
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    yes but ive been sitting here waiting for a while. and you cant play or it tabs out and you have to make a new one
  • Orizuru
    Orizuru
    ✭✭✭
    it wouldnt let me post anywhere else more relevant
    This should be handled using in-game support is what they meant.
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    its just the in-game support you have to sit for an hour and you cant move or do anything =/
  • skhelterub17_ESO
    I too have had ALL 80 items in the bank vanish. This happened after having to altf4 to get out of a dungeon. If our items aren't safe in the bank then why have it! Stuff needs to be restored! Can't play a game where everything you've saved just vanishes....

Edit. Also i had 80slot bank just as the OP. coincedence?
    Edited by skhelterub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 12:19AM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this issue. We're looking into it for you both.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    Thank you ive been sitting ingame waiting for an admin for a while to fix it
  • junkmerchant_ESO
    I to have this problem. I sent an email as I waited for over 1 hour on the live chat in game interface. All of my items are gone in my personal bank. BTW my email ticket # is 140401-048544.

Can I please get some help too?

Junk
  • khepra
    khepra
    My partner's bank vanished as well while he was in game. It was around 4:30 this afternoon as well.
    His bank was only 70 slots though, I believe...
  • Lizelle
    Lizelle
    ✭✭✭
    My bank is 70 slots and all of my stuff vanished while I was playing too. I tried to zone out of one of the Harborage quests and got the "Failed to transfer" error. I had to log out and back then, then was able to zone out. Went to the bank and everything was gone. I opened a ticket but haven't heard back from support yet.

Has anyone gotten a response back from support and/or had their items restored?
    Edited by Lizelle on April 2, 2014 1:05AM
  • drazilelite
    I also experienced this problem. Everything in bank vanished after I was stuck in a dungeon and had to kill the client to get out. /sadface
    Edited by drazilelite on April 2, 2014 1:05AM
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    Now that i think of it i got the "failed to transfer" error before it happened as well so that may be causing the problem
  • Vostok
    Vostok
    Soul Shriven
    My bank is completely empty too. It doesn't show for any of my characters. I had 70/70 of crafting materials in it.
  • skhelterub17_ESO
    Now that i think of it i got the "failed to transfer" error before it happened as well so that may be causing the problem

I believe i had this as well. I was in Pariah Catacombs.
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    Scary bug, you were grouped or solo in the dungeons ?
  • drazilelite
    class101 wrote: »
    I was in Fungal Grotto.

• skhelterub17_ESO
    class101 wrote: »
    I think i had a group member but he was not inside the dungeon. It was in a public dungeon.

• Ethan
    Ethan
    I'm having this problem too. I opened a bug report and a support ticket. My bank is suddenly empty.

I just logged in for the evening to an empty bank, the last time I played was hours ago.
    Edited by Ethan on April 2, 2014 1:30AM
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    I just had a customer support person try to contact me but when i accepted it the tab closed and my ticket went away >.<
  • cooper336b14_ESO
    So I love this game and have been farming 1000's and 1000's of mats, I logged over and made an alt toon. when i logged back onto my main toon, and checked my bank all 80 slots of gear was gone... i'm heart broken... I lost all my maps and all my crafting materials that i had just played the last 48 hours saving... heart broken... please someone help me.
    Edited by cooper336b14_ESO on April 2, 2014 1:45AM
  • Ethan
    Ethan
    I know it's scary dude, but support is going to take care of us eventually. I lost all my mats too, and my CE pets/maps. Still waiting on response. I think this might be related to the recent hot-fixes for some exploitation that was discovered. I have a feeling we'll get our stuff back.
  • skhelterub17_ESO
    o i also recieved a pet by mail after this occurred. a crab. When i already had my crab out of my mail previously. I have my crab in my inventory from the imperial purchase. the ingame mail says it was a purchase of Rufous Mudcrab Vanity Pet. I have not purchased any vanity pets. Didn't know you could.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks, everyone. Escalated for the rest of you who posted in this thread. We're continuing to look into this issue and will do all we can to restore the missing bank items.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • xdrdrummermanxb14_ESO
    Thank you! Been a super fun game so far other than a few bugs
  • skhelterub17_ESO
    Yes Thank You! Fix this wonderful game so i want to play again!
  • rrcottinb14_ESO
    I only lost the upgrades to my bank (1K and 3.3K). The items are still there. I spent 1K to get back the first upgrade. Would be nice to:

(1) Get back the 1K gold I had to spend again for the first upgrade.
    (2) Get back the second upgrade.

Waiting for customer support in game but, it is sure not quick. Understandable with a recent launch though. :smile:
  • Wargurine_ESO
    Add me to the list please, all my crafting stuff is gone :(
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @rrcottinb14_ESO and @Wargurine_ESO - Added to the list. Someone will be getting in touch with you. Thank you.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post