The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Crates no longer giftable?

• Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solution? When? :)
    PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    Any update?
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    crate dropping tomorrow and wont be giftable if not fixed. Might want to keep them around longer until fixed.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oversleeps wrote: »
    crate dropping tomorrow and wont be giftable if not fixed. Might want to keep them around longer until fixed.

Dont expect any update for now, ZOS_Kevein explained that for now there is no change, as this is an issue not as simple to resolve.

Now Patience will be our long virtue :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. any news from Devs when this issue will be fixed? New crates released today and we cant even gift em
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Must be a really serious issue if they haven't fixed it yet, curious.
  • Darzaka
    Darzaka
    ✭✭✭
    Any updates on this? Looking to go hard on these Gloomspore crates.

@ZOS_Icy
    @ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_Anyone
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    ^ keep them around til the bug is fixed man
  • Talln
    Talln
    This is still a persistent problem that's been going on for quite some time now and really needs to be fixed.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is very odd how slowly and cryptically this has been handled thus far...

As people have mentioned, crates have now left the store while people wait for info and a fix.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Talln
    Talln
    How is the store maintenance complete when the same issue is still there? At this point, it seems like this is being purposely done by ZOS. How does a simple option for ONLY specifically crown crate transfer become disabled and turn into an over 2-week-long process to fix? Then when the store maintenance is finally undergone and 'finished' the same issue is still there and there is still no mention of it, which seems pretty suspicious.

@ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_Icy
    @ZOS_Anyone
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, just here to follow up on my post from Monday. This issue is still being investigated. So no change has been made regarding enabling gifting. As stated before, there are some differences between the platforms that makes our investigation a little more complex. When this is resolved, we will let everyone know when gifting will be enabled again. Thank you for your patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, just here to follow up on my post from Monday. This issue is still being investigated. So no change has been made regarding enabling gifting. As stated before, there are some differences between the platforms that makes our investigation a little more complex. When this is resolved, we will let everyone know when gifting will be enabled again. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the information. And yes as i said above my Patience will be a long virtue on this one issue :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Yarcnoshy
    Yarcnoshy
    Soul Shriven
    shaking-nervous.gif
  • thewestmichiganman
    thewestmichiganman
    Soul Shriven
    what-he-said-look-up.gif
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    all these crates coming and leaving during this period is ***. Compensate please
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    I can gift Gloomspore crates on Xbox. Sent myself 4 from one of my Alt accounts.
    Didn't try with the Potentate crates, because there was nothing there I wanted.
  • Sevencats
    Sevencats
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_Icy
    @ZOS_Anyone

Hey, we really need this feature, could you please bring it back?
  • POG4LIFE
    POG4LIFE
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Thank you for all you do! Is there an idea as to a timeframe? I'm not so much concerned with compensation for things out of your control, but just a little information!! <3

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    -POG
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! I've only been waiting for half a year for these Gloomspore crates because I missed it last time.
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    so its only affecting PC players then? so obv something with the new update that isnt out on Console *** it
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    so its only affecting PC players then? so obv something with the new update that isnt out on Console *** it

This?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazurynae wrote: »

This?

The issue with Crown Crates occurred before U37 launched on PC, so it shouldn't be a client-sided issue.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    any new info ?
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin hey man any further info?
  • Darzaka
    Darzaka
    ✭✭✭
    @oversleeps

Due to the way this post and responses are worded, I think that since we haven't heard the avenues they are investigating and have had no fixes yet, they will likely not be fixing or finishing their investigation until the next patch releases on console so that they can confirm or rule out if that's the issue.

Feel free to correct me on what you think's causing the issue ZOS staff >.>
  • Talln
    Talln
    I just submitted a report about it a few days ago and literally just got a reply last night that:

"We were aware of an issue where players were unable to gift crown crates. This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have issues, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you further."

It is 100% NOT resolved (emailed back to no response). I just tested AGAIN for the 3rd week in a row and nothing has changed. This is becoming a larger and larger thorn in our sides and the fact that there's nothing done about it is growing increasingly unsettling.
  • rottenlittlecreature
    This is NOT resolved yet and gloomspore crates are gone in a couple hours. Would be nice for them to extend this super popular crate until it actually is fixed. Can we please get some info on whether or not that's even an option? Mods? :frowning:
    "Its complicated and we're looking into it" is a really inadequate response to this and that's all you've given us. It's very frustrating. I get that forum mods probably aren't the ones fixing the bugs and making the decisions(I..hope?), but can you maybe... repeatedly gently poke the ones who are with a stick or something until they give you more answers? That generally works on my partner! You should try it. :smiley:
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    any news, foks?
This discussion has been closed.