The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Response time ZOS regarding tickets

Lumberidge
Lumberidge
Soul Shriven
Greetings,

How long does it usually take for the ZOS team to pick up a ticket? I have one open since Wednesday the 11th with the status ''Waiting for agent' and since the email said they will assume my ticket will be resolved if they do not hear from me within 4 days, I'm worried it will not be picked up.

I can imagine the ZOS team is very busy so I do not want to spam them with reminders or anything.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Edited by Lumberidge on January 15, 2023 7:00PM

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step 1: post your ticket # here so that the ZOS team members here can check on it.

As a general rule of thumb, if you got an email, it's a good idea to reply to it. Don't start multiple tickets since it moves you to the back of the queue.
  • Lumberidge
    Lumberidge
    Soul Shriven
    My ticket number is 230111-003544
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @Lumberidge, have you heard back from anyone on your ticket yet? If not, we can pass that info along now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lumberidge
    Lumberidge
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin ,

Thank you for your reply.

Other than the PM Bill sent me i have not heard from anyone about the ticket.
    Edited by Lumberidge on January 17, 2023 4:22PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the follow up. We'll reach out to our customer service team with the ticket you mentioned above.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Lumberidge We checked in with Customer Service. They have your ticket and it's in the correct place. They advised just to hang tight as they work through their queue of tickets to get to yours.
    Staff Post
  • Lumberidge
    Lumberidge
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Kevin could you send me a PM? If you are willing, i think/hope you can help me further.