The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Life Festival Quest Bug

Malkorga
Malkorga
✭✭✭
Ticket Numbers 221215-002612 and 221216-003199

on my account Khabala i accepted and crown quest starter for the new life festival on Canaan Uveran. After turning in that quest i was unable to pick up any new life quests from Breda, but could do the one from petronius.

Today i log in and am still not able to pick up any quests from Breda.

Regards,
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Malkorga Thanks for getting a ticket in. We'll make sure to pass it along to the right parties.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malkorga wrote: »
    Today i log in and am still not able to pick up any quests from Breda.

If you go to your QUEST JOURNAL and look under "Holiday Event", do you have any quests already there? If you have not completed the previous days quests, then new ones will not be available to to picked up. Complete the previous days quests first, then new quests will be available for the next day
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    @Billium813 ; This morning i did look in my quest journal to see that there is indeed a quest there. I do not recall seeing it there previously. *when i was in eastmarch i could not see the quest. i went to stormhaven this morning to kill group bosses for the endevor and the quest marker for Alacaire holiday quest popped up.*

After turning in the initial intro quest Breda did not offer anymore to me, she just gave the dialog of being curious about new life and that was that.

I abandoned the quest i had and now can pick up the quests once again. Thank you for your time and assistance.

-Malkorga

*edit to clarify*
    Edited by Malkorga on December 21, 2022 6:05PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another bug on the event. The Breda's Bottomless Mead Mug isn't working on PVP zones.