The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Week 1: What is the WORST Mythic item? (Topic to submit your choices)

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Please note: in this contest, the "Worst Mythic" is defined as the mythic that provides the least benefit to the user and/or their build/group and has nothing to do with how they look on the player or how difficult/buggy the leads are to get, though these may be valid arguments for other contests (i.e. an overland set is easier to get than a trial set and provides more benefit), it's not the purpose of this topic.

I may do a follow-up contest on what the worst Mythic lead is to get depending on interest- the mythic itself and its leads are different things to consider.

IF you do not have a forum account, but still wish to participate and have an in-game account, you may mail your submissions/ideas to me at @Dr_ConTTV on PC/NA and I will post the mail on your behalf for people with active forum accounts to vote. No forum account = no vote.
I will post all set suggestions in a follow-up topic over the weekend.
if your submission is not included in the poll of the following topic due to the forum limit of 10, people will still be allowed to write in their vote and it will be in the honorable mentions section. I am trying to not exclude anyone from participating and this is why I enable it so we can see who voted- to ensure no double-voting happens.
The community will vote on what they think the worst mythic is over the weekend, and I will snapshot/publish the results at my earliest convenience.

Rules:
  • To enter you need only post a screenshot or a link to the current set's values from in-game or from eso-sets.com or eso-hub.com (I am not requiring others to go to external websites, but I leave it here as an option for those who decide to use links rather than the easy to use screenshot feature) or mail me in-game your idea and I will post your idea on your behalf. I reserve the right to edit the set suggestions if they are out of date at my own discretion without notice so the values reflect current 160 CP values or so that they are more aesthetically pleasing (I do my best to double check all submissions so that pre-buff/pre-nerf screenshots aren't included).
  • 1 submission per person per week
  • The first person to post the set gets credit for posting it, if you mail me in-game with your submission but someone posted it first, I have to go with the person who posted it on the forum first.
  • Each post should either be in support or disapproval for either the topic or another submission (but do not target the users please!)
  • If you want to add to the prize pool you may do so at your own volition
  • The winning person must designate a recipient (with the @) for the prize money, which will be in gold. It does not have to be your own account
  • You can ask friends to vote for your idea in the following topic, but in the spirit of the purpose of this topic I encourage all people to vote based on the best choice of what they think the worst set is as of that moment so they can be featured in the topic where I track all the winners from each week.
  • Please note that if you do not or cannot accept the prize money, I'm not going to award it to another party unless their @name is stated.

(this is not sponsored by Zenimax and the reward money will come from me on PC/NA)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 21, 2022 5:18PM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably Belharza's Band

daDrLQR.png

It was bottom tier before the light attack nerf and now it's arguably the worst mythic in the game.
    PC NA
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve at least thought of using Belharza’s band before even if it’s bad… bloodlord’s embrace however…
    https://eso-sets.com/set/bloodlords-embrace

I can only think of this being useful for like… an ice permablock tank and even then I’m not sure it’d even work.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markyn ring of majesty. It’s boring, the stats it gives are mediocre at best and it isn’t even worth building with 3 3-pieces sets to max it’s effect. The only way it would be useful would be if we could put it on a low level character to get some bonus stats when not holding full sets while leveling up (but we can’t).

tvqhcblsnu1l.jpeg
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a toss up between Shapeshifter's Chain (I'll submit this next week) and 5v4vqarm7abo.png ( this is for PVP, dunno how useful it is in PVE )

Now here me out, its a good mythic, I use it for extra speed ( and also for scroll runs ) but if you don't use this and your chasing someone round a tower or a rock then forget it, you're not getting anywhere near them

Its only really useful for when you get stuck in combat and have to travel to an UA keep you can get there a bit faster
    Yeah but like I said if a tower runner has this on then you might as well stand still and wait for them to do a rotation back round to you
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heartrage wrote: »
    Markyn ring of majesty. It’s boring, the stats it gives are mediocre at best and it isn’t even worth building with 3 3-pieces sets to max it’s effect. The only way it would be useful would be if we could put it on a low level character to get some bonus stats when not holding full sets while leveling up (but we can’t).

tvqhcblsnu1l.jpeg

300 SD/WD and 3.5k resistance from a single item is amazing. This mythic is top tier in PVP.
  • WittyWindwalker
    WittyWindwalker
    ✭✭✭
    The most useless mythic. It's unusable in PvP. With a 1 sec uptime I can't think of many situations this mythic would be good for. TRASH imo. https://eso-hub.com/en/sets/lefthanders-aegis-belt
    *Windwalkers*We are 100% committed to these principles:RespectIntegrityGuild UnityWe are a close band of gaming friends who are committed to excellence in these principles, free from discrimination and bias of race, creed, color, religion, sexual identity, gender, national origin, ethnicity, and social-economic status. Our principles define us, and our freedoms are not exhaustive.https://twitch.tv/wittywindwalker
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a toss up between Shapeshifter's Chain (I'll submit this next week) and 5v4vqarm7abo.png ( this is for PVP, dunno how useful it is in PVE )

Now here me out, its a good mythic, I use it for extra speed ( and also for scroll runs ) but if you don't use this and your chasing someone round a tower or a rock then forget it, you're not getting anywhere near them

Its only really useful for when you get stuck in combat and have to travel to an UA keep you can get there a bit faster
    Yeah but like I said if a tower runner has this on then you might as well stand still and wait for them to do a rotation back round to you

Absolutely not.

This is a great mythic, just not for combat.The topic here is
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    the "Worst Mythic" is defined as the mythic that provides the least benefit to the user and/or their build
    , and speed/farming builds are completely legit. Most of your 'max speed' builds used for farming are centered around this. Having that speed is of great benefit when you're trying to farm the most Nirncrux in the minimum time.

I'll go with current Thrassian's
    pyq8blhatbbp.png
    Definitely op [snip] when they released, but it got nerfed into oblivion. You can't pre-stack the buffs since it loses stacks on zoning, and it only counts on you getting the killing blow, so in a team it's unlikely you'll get your stacks high enough. And if you're in a solo arena where you can guarantee the killing blow, then you're just sitting there with low health and low shields while you're trying to kite a lot of damage.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 21, 2022 5:17PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fu5lc0nbix23.png

The 30% resource requirement is just too harsh. Plus, the payoff of 5 Ultimate doesn't really compare to a set bonus you'd have to drop to pickup a mythic slot.

--HONORABLE MENTIONS--
    • Spaulder of Ruin - it's a great mythic, but being a shoulder piece, and having to dump a monster set, annoys the crap out of me
    • Shapeshifter's Chain - Seems like Oakensoul would just be better for werewolves, but it seems ok for what it does
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billium813 wrote: »
    fu5lc0nbix23.png

The 30% resource requirement is just too harsh. Plus, the payoff of 5 Ultimate doesn't really compare to a set bonus you'd have to drop to pickup a mythic slot.

--HONORABLE MENTIONS--
    • Spaulder of Ruin - it's a great mythic, but being a shoulder piece, and having to dump a monster set, annoys the crap out of me
    • Shapeshifter's Chain - Seems like Oakensoul would just be better for werewolves, but it seems ok for what it does

I totally agree with the comment about the Spaulder. It is annoying.
    PS5/NA