Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for, "Crown Store Showcase—September 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
56uyqcg4zwk2.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for article, "Crown Store Showcase—September 2022"

"A broad collection of exotic and fabulous items is coming to the Crown Store this month. Let’s take a peek at all the new and returning goodies you can get your hands on in September!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 4:47PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    no crates at all this month… interesting
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grey Yokudan Charger <3 thank you! Fingers crossed for Dapple Grey Palfrey next month and I'll finally have a complete collection of the normal horses after alllll these years!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing that I'm really interested in, though I will be interested in seeing the new crate season starting up this month.

Anyways, here is my monthly request for the Hollowjack crates to return for the 2022 Witches Festival. I'll be looking forward to the Hollowjack crates next month, eh? *wink wink* Hair dye would be cool to see eventually as well, too. And Dwarven crates would be nice to see again; they're the crates that have the second most amount of things I want.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing but nothing i like or feel new. Really sorry but thank you, i guess i will be able to not spend money :)

This month looks like you did not had time or idea and put stuff without thinking. The Mazzatun motif was not long ago in some crate for example

----
    I know a game is for imagination but ..... who ever thought to imagine a horse and a poney in lizard skin ? .... may be, you could stop the imaginary to some frontier <3

I am at the point where i wish i could refuse the daily rewards to not have in my inventory this lizard poney. I may stop to take those just before it though.
    Edited by Lauranae on September 1, 2022 12:35AM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe next month for Pantherfang Chapel. My crowns are ready.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray Yokudan charger! At last <3
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But wait, wasn't Bastion Sanguinaris just on sale a few weeks ago? Why not Pantherfang Chapel in it's place? :trollface:

EDIT: my bad it's not back so soon. It was in the August showcase for some reason though, listed for September 1st.
    Edited by Holycannoli on August 31, 2022 8:09PM
  • Vicquemare
    Ayleid crates when? Every crate type from Storm Atronach to Sovngarde returned at some point, it's time for 2021 crates^^

Also wasn't it already announced which Undaunted styles will be returning? Engine Guardian, Bloodspawn, etc? So Valkyn Skoria will be also available just not opal? What about other Arms Packs? I remember last year all respective Arms Packs for the opal styles that dropped during the event were announced in the crown store showcase, but this time it's only Valkyn Skoria or what?
    Edited by Vicquemare on August 31, 2022 6:08PM
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    Hyped about the Dwarven Spider dual mount, finally!

And yes, also looking forward to the Ayleid Crates, pls ZOS <3
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing month. I guess I can pay my rent for September.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really happy to see the Grey Yokudan Charger is finally back. I'll keep my fingers crossed we get the Dapple Grey Palfrey at some point too.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite disappointing month. Several items which has already returned recently. No old crate season like New Moon which has been requested a lot.

And still no Shadowghost Guar mount!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen a dual rider mount? I've not seen a single one.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more ELVES! There are sooo many human houseguests but few elves and NO altmer! :frowning:
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No surprises, it's Undaunted month, so the undaunted styles are all coming back. A lot of stuff that came back more recently is coming back as well, which is odd. There's nothing here that I want which I don't already have.

As far as things I'd like to see return go, it's the same as usual. Thankfully I was able to cross four collectibles off my list last month, two of which were free (thank you for that).

Here's the list of collectibles that the reserve is still looking for with information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct.
    -Guar Mounts-
    1. Shadowghost Guar: This guar mount (not to be confused with the non-combat pet of the same name) was released as part of a black fredas bundle quite some time ago. I would like to see it return at some point this year as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if possible.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: A kagouti that has come around twice before. Like the shadowghost guar, I would like to see it return as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if at all possible.

-Guar Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was given away via code for those who bought the guar plush back near the game's initial launch. The company who sells the plush says they no longer give the codes. I would like to see it return in the crown store if at all possible.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This was available on the crown store a long, long time ago and hasn't returned since. I would love to see it return.
    3. New Moon Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. We'd enjoy seeing it again sometime this season if at all possible.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: These were possible rewards during the New Life Festival in 2018. If you could maybe bring back the frostbane pets for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf: The guar-lizard calf was datamined again recently. I'm assuming it will be available sometime later, but if not I'd like to see it brought to the crown store.

-Kagouti Hatchling Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: These were given out in the Frost Atronach Preview crates and then later sold outright. I did not receive a kagouti calf from mine. I would like to purchase it if it becomes available.

-Pangrit Mounts-
    1. Scarlet War Pangrit: My hope is that these drop with the wraithtide crates. If not, perhaps they could be added to the crown store as a standalone item?

-Bantam Guar Pets-
    1. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Was given as a reward for completing customer survey. I was never sent a survey in order for this to be rewarded to me, but feel free to send one!
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: Given out as a random reward from stream team members. I'll keep watching, but I don't like that obtaining this one is entirely luck based.
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar: Given out as an in-person convention reward. I'd sure love to have the luxury of time for traveling to such events, but alas, this humble guar herder does not. Consider adding the three mentioned bantam guar here to a bantam guar collectors pack on the crown store.

-Things that don't exist at all which would be welcome at our guar reserve-
    1. Alit mounts/pets
    2. Wormmouth mounts/pets
    3. Cliff Strider Mounts
    4. Hackwing Mounts/Pets
    5. Wammassu Mounts
    6. Cliff Racer Pets
    7. Cliff Darter Pets
    8. Esqoo of Dhalmora houseguest

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you all again next month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    No Pantherfang, why even go on
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Imma probably only end up getting the statues and the houseguests this month, nothing relatively impressive overall this month.
    Quite literally an NPC
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope people will all buy the multirider mount because you can kill your friends with it:

https://youtu.be/We3KH5voW-g

(I'm sure this is intended behaviour)
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Statue seems a nice fit for daggerfall overlook... If the constellation lighting effect is good.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more ELVES! There are sooo many human houseguests but few elves and NO altmer! :frowning:

Guild magister Valessia would be nice . :cough :cough
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    How about a manor that is on an island but like the Linchal Grand Manor
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen a dual rider mount? I've not seen a single one.

no dual rider camel no buy for me i need a double mount camel.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I loved that there was finally 50% discount on Shadows of the Hist dungeon DLC :) I've purchased it, and was prepared to purchase all other dungeon DLC packs at same discounts... Sadly, other dungeons are offered only at 33% discount :/
    Hopefully, next year you will offer 50% discount on other dungeon DLC pack(s) <3
  • Vicquemare
    Just a heads up, Ilambris Pack is back until tomorrow. I wonder if other styles will follow.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Vicquemare wrote: »
    Just a heads up, Ilambris Pack is back until tomorrow. I wonder if other styles will follow.

They didn't, which was disappointing. I thought that all the packs, like they had in previous Undaunted events. I am also not sure how they even picked Ilambris. If any, I thought it would have been Velidreth since it was the promoted event set. Especially since Ilambris just came back earlier this year. Quite literally every other set has had a longer period since it last appeared.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mellirus wrote: »
    Hyped about the Dwarven Spider dual mount, finally!

And yes, also looking forward to the Ayleid Crates, pls ZOS <3

i was also super hyped about the 2 person dwemer spider, however since it wasnt added to the store yesterday i re-checked the crown store showcase page and it looks like they removed that item to be released at a later date

i have no idea why this would have been the case
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    I was really hyped about the dwarven spider too 🥲 I hope it’s released soon, been looking forward to it since it was announced