The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—October 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
2ksaba1zr1jd.png

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article: Crown Store Showcase—October 2020

Give your new houseguests a spooky reception with a dark collection of new and returning items all coming to the Crown Store in October!
Staff Post
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good! My most favorite month of the year, alongside december of course!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houseguests! The wait is finally over.

So anyone got any suggestions for a good housing plot to start building a village for this group of misfits?
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Passion Regalia looks great that crotch flap is a no for me total ruins that outfit.

And the Ebony Blade looks cool too bad it's not dyeable but I'll probably get it anyways.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an underwhelming collection of old things I already have and a few new things I wouldn't touch with the proverbial 10 foot pole. Like the bimbo vamp outfit that makes you look more like a cross between an exotic dancer and a circus ringmaster. Not sexy or alluring, just bad.

I'll pick up the music boxes I guess. The ship one is pretty neat.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »

So anyone got any suggestions for a good housing plot to start building a village for this group of misfits?

Moonsugar meadow is great for village building.

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like that they return many of those older things, including Hollowjack crates :) There are more of creepy older items which could have returned during this Halloween-themed month, and I wonder if they save them for November... or for another year.

If only Shadowghost Wolf had blue/white eyes :'( I always loved his fur color and matching accessories :( The horse looks so beautiful with blue eyes, why couldn't the wolf look as beautiful?..

Subterranean Sonata music box is so awesome - I set it up in my homes on PTS during this and previous cycles <3
    Other items don't interest me, so - in my case - October's showcase is rather boring :/ I already want to see November showcase.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please let the house guest be preview as to what they say and how they walk without buying them. Even better implement a system where we can temporary purchase a item and try for 5-10 minutes before the purchase becomes final.

Be safe and have fun😁
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Please let the house guest be preview as to what they say and how they walk without buying them. Even better implement a system where we can temporary purchase a item and try for 5-10 minutes before the purchase becomes final.

Be safe and have fun😁

The pts can be used for this.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for that Vampire Lady costume, thank you! Half of these items are repeats but still a much better spread than last month!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, I'm a bit disappointed that the Hunter's Glade isn't making a return this year. I've had my eye on that house, and it's one of the few that I'd even consider buying furnished.

Also still wondering what happened to that datamined Bard personality...hopefully that didn't go the same way as the Short Mussed Wave or Unruly Bangs hairstyles, or that Barbarian costume forma ages ago. Speaking of, when are those finally getting their release as well?

Not too impressed by the lady vampire costume - I'd have liked that with a long skirt and closed shoulders. Plague Doctor looks cool though, but it should be coming out just a few days earlier to match up with the new hand washing emote (lol).

I do like the return of the Dragon Bones stuff though. I'm desperately in need of a furniture bag though if I'm gonna get a furnishing pack. I don't have a house designed yet, but I'm already drowning in antiquities. I guess this free house we're getting is going to strictly be a warehouse until I can find places for all of this stuff - may have to destroy a few antiquity furnishings I don't need. Pity there's no Nordic Barrow house that some of the cool stuff like the Tyrants pack would fit in. I'd have jumped for that Nordic Door in the last set of crates if there was anywhere good to put it.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Dark Passion Regalia looks great that crotch flap is a no for me total ruins that outfit.
    Agreed. Give it pants like the other costume, or even a skirt. What even is this flap?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the Shadowghost wolf will be for crowns or gems? I really want it, but there’s no way I’m paying gems. Also will the coven cottage be available for gold/in game? I thought I heard you could earn it in the witches event somehow?
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Crates that do not sucks on all levels of rewards? Is this real? Awesome collection as far as I see. Of course with my luck I will get all 3 useless motif books XD
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭

Coldharbour Surreal Estate would be a nice one for those who wish to banish these "misfits" to the Lord of Domination's domain (to keep the soul shriven furnishings company) >:)
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This month is dope! Finally!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, I'm a bit disappointed that the Hunter's Glade isn't making a return this year. I've had my eye on that house, and it's one of the few that I'd even consider buying furnished.

Hunter's glade is on the PTS for Markarth, I'm hoping that means it might return later this year.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker there is no music coming out of the 'music box, hymn of the 500 axes'. Turned volume very high and still no music. Ps4 NA. Edit: it seems that is only in western skyrim that that happens for me. Tested in another zone and Icould then preview the music. Thank you.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on October 1, 2020 6:58PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If on PC EU you are most welcome to visit Claws Meadow Village, formerly Moon Sugar Meadow.

If not then the Mew Tube channel of this one has some videos taken there.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

Be safe and have fun😁

The pts can be used for this.

They don't let console players have PTS so no I can't. Really wish they would provide a PTS for console players. Sure I would have to download a second copy of the game and that's fine.
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    I like these rumors of Hunter’s Glade coming back for Markarth. Please let it be so, because I too was bummed out it’s not showing up for October.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks cool, would be nice to earn all of this in-game.
    Edited by Destai on October 9, 2020 7:45PM
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that Provisioning Cauldron <3 wish I could get it only.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Looks cool, would be nice to earn all of this in-game.

Be glad that there are lots of things available for Crowns and it’s not all those stupid crates! Plus, even if you don’t buy Crowns yourself, you can pay gold to someone to buy and gift the item to you (whereas items available for Gems are not giftable).