Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I just got scammed

Bluewit
Bluewit
ID of the player: [snip]
The character is called [snip]
He was above cp 300!!!

I just got scammed at “Quarantine Serk Wayshrine, Deshaan”.
The player told me he sells 10k crowns for 165-1
I tried to buy Nerien’eth arms pack.
I told him that I will give first the first half, then he has to gift me the arms pack.
But when I paid the first half: 206250 gold, he says thanks and disappear.
I just want my gold back.
This was at the night from saturday to Sunday.
I have screenshoots of the conversation (I've attached them)
Please, I need help.

[Edited and removed images for Naming and Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on September 27, 2020 3:26PM
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    This is at the NA PC server.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same guy that scammed me, though I didn't name him. That'll prob get edited out because we gotta protect our scammers.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6967375#Comment_6967375

I know he has scammed another too.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read that link, do a support ticket, you should get some resolution.
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    Your post doesn't give me hope :(
    I submited an ingame ticket, i only did this post so i can add screenshots about the conversation. I hope i ger attention.
    Ty for your comments
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it in game, go to website. I used 'Missing item' because, well, my gold is missing.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread will get closed because naming and shaming is against the forum TOS. As @richo262 said, you need to submit a ticket in the support portal. You can attach screenshots and other supporting documentation. That’s the appropriate venue for getting issues resolved with zeni, not this.

Good luck for a speedy resolution.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bluewit

You can post your ticket number in this thread so we can check to ensure it was submitted correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @ZOS_BillE

This is the mail i got from the report i did ingame:

Thank you for contacting
    Bethesda Customer Support

Question Subject: Customer Service Ticket

Question Reference # 200926-009348

Date Created: 09/26/2020 11:32 PM
    Date Last Updated: 09/26/2020 11:32 PM
    Product: ESO

• Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @ZOS_BillE

I just made another ticket about the same issue. I did it in the website because someone recomended.
    I didit under the catergory "report player"
    This time, the ticket number is: 200927-006550
    I'm not sure if the files got succesfully attached
    Help :(
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for reporting. The more people actually report, the more likely scammers are to get some small consequences.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bluewit

Thank you for the ticket numbers. After checking I can confirm both tickets were submitted correctly for investigation.
    Staff Post
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @ZOS_BillE thank you. Do you know if i will be able to get the gold back?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bluewit

Once an investigation is completed, any items or currency that need to be returned will be done through in-game mail.
    Staff Post
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping this gets traction because the same guy that scammed both of us is rampaging through tamriel, I know of 2 others now.
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    I have no doubt that ZOS will take action against the player. I'm only worried about getting my gold back. :(
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @ZOS_BillE Hi, Any advance?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Bluewit

There are no updates at this time regarding the ticket you've submitted.
    Staff Post
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @ZOS_BillE Hi, why i still don't have my gold back? It seems that i will not have a solution. It's on purpose?
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    @Bluewit Try be patient, I got scammed too back in August and it was only solved this week. Returning gold is not a priority of support, but it will be done after some time. For now just pretend that the gold is gone for good then you'll be in for a nice surprise when it's eventually returned.
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    @SDKTJ so like two months? That's a lot. But if it will be solved, it's a nice thing to hear. Thanks!
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bluewit

200925-007888 I'll add my ticket to here given we were scammed by the same person in such a short window. Any investigation of this scammer would see us both sorted, two (more) tickets with one stone.

Good to hear somebody got their gold back, even if its two months. Beginning to lose hope.
  • Bluewit
    Bluewit
    still no gold back?