Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO+ outage for many players

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    This has happened to me multiple times including today.

A hard reset of my console & router thus far has a 100% success rate for fixing it.

The Console Reboot was all you probably needed. Glad you got it sorted.

Unfortunately not. I've gotten different degrees of the problem. One time all I had to do was quit the game and restart. Another time a simple restart of my Xbox, and now it's me having to do a hard reset of my Xbox which still hasn't fixed the issue.
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    did a reset mine came back however during a dungeon there server crashed me out surprise surprise when i came back it was gone now having to reset again, you really do have to give them credit when they break stuff they really do it well
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    Why has no one from zos acknowledged this yet?
    Jessica responded to two threads yesterday to say they knew about it and were working with Microsoft on the issue.
  • thedoc1381b14_ESO
    It did it yesterday I just closed it and restarted it in xbox menu. It worked. Just now tried getting on and hard reset my xbox. Now it works again. I know not everyone will have this experience but it might help a couple. As far as writing a ticket, this was my 4th time and I have never complained about this game but lately it is getting hard to justify paying a sub and buying a $40-50 expansion every year. It's a shame because this is my favorite game. Been starting Red Dead 2 if ZoS aren't careful they are going to start losing more subs than they are now!!!
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    akdave0 wrote: »
    No I’m experiencing total cancer. Won’t even let me renew eso plus because the store won’t load

Not sure you are experiencing ‘total cancer’ Dave, no matter how distressing your situation might be. You’re probably not having your body eaten from the inside and requiring pharmaceutical morphine for pain relief.

Try finding a better way of expressing yourself.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just great....
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleting save data on console and hard reboot fixed it for me.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    Deleting save data on console and hard reboot fixed it for me.

Tried that on your advice. No fix :(

Update it's now working! Yay!!!!!
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on March 21, 2020 1:12PM
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Just re-logged in after taking a break no eso+ after stating yesterday that they were aware of the problem the polite thing would be to once again at least state they are still looking into it instead we get the usual mushroom treatment
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine just reactivated. Hope others are fixed now too. Thanks Zos team

EDIT aaaand nope it's back to broken.
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on March 21, 2020 7:59PM
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    Mine was fine yesterday now it’s gone
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is broken now too and my usual troubleshooting didn’t work. Deleted save from both xbox and cloud, hard console reset, and nothing.

Was looking forward to some adventures today, but... nope.
  • BiggShooter
    Same problem here.

MY ESO Plus subscription auto-renewed in February 2020. This morning, I logged in to play and was prompted to purchase an ESO Plus Subscription. I've logged in / out of the game a few times, and performed a hard reset twice.

I'm hoping this issue gets resolved soon.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    The Console Reboot was all you probably needed. Glad you got it sorted.

I find just restarting the console to be hit or miss. Restarting both has, thus far, always worked.

Shrug

I've done this three times and it's worked each time. I am talking about unplugging power cables and letting everything sit disconnected for five minutes, which is a bit of a faff.

EDIT: 4 for 4.
    Edited by GenjiraX on March 23, 2020 1:00PM
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like a generalised problem. I bought ESO+ yesterday on PC and while I got the crowns instantly, it took from 30 minutes to an hour before plus was actually active on my account. At least it's not as bad as on Xbox but still, something's ***.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox NA and this is getting annoying. Every time I log on, I have to clear my data and log back on so that my eso plus is active.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing my saved data didn’t work on Xbox this morning. Now I am trying to clear my alternate Mac address to see if that will work.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing my Xbox account from my Xbox and then hard resetting worked for me! I am not going to do this every time I log in though. It is annoying. I’ll just play something else until they fix it.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Clearing my saved data didn’t work on Xbox this morning. Now I am trying to clear my alternate Mac address to see if that will work.

Unless ZOS tells you to, I would not clear your saved data to fix this. If you are not directed to do it, it is pretty much the same as tossing salt over your shoulder and spinning in your chair three times before you log in. :smile:

Reading through all of the comments in this thread, and a couple others, this is nothing that can be fixed by clearing data or rebooting. This is account management stuff, not a case of a mis-configured game. It is going to require that ZOS and Microsoft work out what is wrong, decide who has to fix it, and then get it fixed. This always seems to start with the ritual finger pointing. Only after they finish that ceremony, can they sit down and decide where the problem really is, and who needs to fix it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

<snip>
    it is pretty much the same as tossing salt over your shoulder and spinning in your chair three times before you log in. :smile:
    <snip>

I tried that too. You were right, it didn't work either.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

<snip>
    it is pretty much the same as tossing salt over your shoulder and spinning in your chair three times before you log in. :smile:
    <snip>

I tried that too. You were right, it didn't work either.

Sorry. I forgot to mention the virgin goat and the chicken. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. Since another thread is covering this issue we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread below.

ESO Plus not working
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.