Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO+ outage for many players

spoqster
spoqster
✭✭✭✭✭
Any news on the ESO+ outage?

Issue persisting on XBox EU for me.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a response to my ticket telling me to cancel my subscription and buy a new one. I still have a month left to run.
    Y7zjzeK.png
    Edited by GenjiraX on March 20, 2020 2:28PM
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GenjiraX did you contact ZOS or Microsoft support?
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm this happened to me last night (XBox NA) and restarting my console seemed to fix it. I hope there isn’t another issue today.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spoqster wrote: »
    @GenjiraX did you contact ZOS or Microsoft support?

Hi @spoqster. I opened a ticket at about 9:30am GMT. They have now acknowledged that there is a problem so hopefully it will be fixed as soon as they're able.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already acknowledged and being investigated with Microsoft, as per Dev Tracker.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still broken for me, even after 12 hours offline.

Initially it worked neither on EU nor on NA.

Now it works on EU but not on NA. - Update: EU also no ESO+ again after I looged back in :(

Slots full, even hard to do daily writs.

Edited by markulrich1966 on March 20, 2020 7:07PM
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    Hmm this happened to me last night (XBox NA) and restarting my console seemed to fix it. I hope there isn’t another issue today.

Same here
    For the Horde!
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slots full, even hard to do daily writs.

I'm just about managing, keeping hold of the rewards and not opening them. I think it's the only thing I can do.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Broken here as well. ZOS never fails to impress with their ability to break things.
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has happened to me multiple times including today.

A hard reset of my console & router thus far has a 100% success rate for fixing it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    This has happened to me multiple times including today.

A hard reset of my console & router thus far has a 100% success rate for fixing it.

The Console Reboot was all you probably needed. Glad you got it sorted.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason mine keeps flicking on and off. Very strange indeed
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard reset worked for me.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This xbox only?
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me paid on 05/03. says I need to renew. Hard reset resolve it.

Edit: nope it's gone again.
    Edited by mairwen85 on March 20, 2020 10:24PM
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    I hardbooted xbox last night and it worked today I had to hard boot twice for it to work.
    For the Horde!
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    This xbox only?

I am on xbone
  • RaveRaveRaveRave
    RaveRaveRaveRave
    ✭✭✭
    REALLY annoying. They had no problem taking my money for ESO plus a couple days ago though.

Inventory is a real problem for me. I'm spoiled by ESO plus. I cannot play (or at least pick anything up) without it. I'm tired of hard reseting, clearing MAC addresses, ripping cords out, and resetting routers/modems over and over hoping it will be the time it actually works.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard reset didn't fix it for me. Jesus Christ, how many ways can this game be broken?
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I’m experiencing total cancer. Won’t even let me renew eso plus because the store won’t load
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

The fix didn’t stick 😐
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Console Reboot was all you probably needed. Glad you got it sorted.

I find just restarting the console to be hit or miss. Restarting both has, thus far, always worked.

Shrug
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYAAAAAAAAH
    The game froze (first time in overland since the update) and when I restarted, it’s gone again (after another Xbox soft reset).
    Edit: and it’s not back after resetting and I was in the middle of S. Elsweyr quests. Screw it, I’m done for tonight before I throw my controller. Killing it.
    Edited by doomette on March 21, 2020 3:26AM
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    3 hardboots and nothing tonight.
    For the Horde!
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metal10957 wrote: »
    3 hardboots and nothing tonight.

I admit, I tried one more time after saying I was done trying, so same.
    Time to catch up on The Expanse.
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Yes same problem for me today. So incredibly frustrating that all of the DLC content is not available. Did multiple hard resets and nothing is working. TYPICAL!
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took @Mindcr0w’s advice and restarted my router as well as my console. Umpteen console restarts yesterday did nothing. It’s holding up so far.

Of course, they might’ve just fixed it overnight (UK).
  • Grimm_Cortex
    Grimm_Cortex
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday soft reset worked, today's same issue my ESO plus wasn't activated despite the fact in the XBOX market and everywhere else it's activated.

I read something about the support asking to renew the subscription, no way for me to take another expense for this game, my subscription run until June .. So I asked that to work for everyone ! No less than that.

I'm disappointed !
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox one here I deleted saved saved data from console and this got me back in with ESO+ , When restarts themselves failed to help.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why has no one from zos acknowledged this yet?
This discussion has been closed.