Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Plus not working

DaRkWoLfxx638
I got ESO Plus about a week or 2 ago and today it's not working. Xbox One. Yes, I checked my xbox memberships and it is supposed to be active
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed the same on Xbox NA, now my EU account has been completely stuck for over a year without any fixes and I cannot even get the benefits of membership even my money sure gets collected without any problems, the paying customer is getting stomped hard once again!
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the same problem. And no, I'm not gonna make a support ticket about it - because this is a widespread problem. Doing dungeons with people, they crash - and can't get back in, because suddenly they're not ESO+ subscribers, apparently. Get your act together, how can you get MORE and MORE bugs, glitches and problems all the time, and no tendency whatsoever to get them sorted? It's like you're soon gonna get kicked from Xbox altogether, because they do demand some kind of quality standard to remain on the platform...
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Same here :/
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guarantee if the situation would be the other way and the players had access to ESO+ without paying, then fast actions would have been taken very fast already and the serious problem taken care of, simple as that. Now when only we customers have this problem, there's all the time without any urgency and maybe look into this again after the refreshing weekend, just take your time and the problem is probably in our low quality connections as usual, so it's once again time for the troubleshoot list and ignore combo moves, good job once again!
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Did my writs and wondered why there were mats in my inventory... Turns out ESO Plus isn’t active in game for some reason.
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue my ESO plus is supposed to renew tomorrow just like normal but in game I don't have it @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did log a ticket a few hours ago. The response was for me to cancel my subscription and buy a new one, despite having a month left to run on a 12-month subscription.
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    A full restart of my XBox and leaving it unplugged for 2 minutes fixed it for me.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for the reports about this. We got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to head over to this Support article about the issue and hit the "Notify Me" button. This will notify you when we have updates on the issue.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50292/

Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 23, 2020 2:07PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: It is fixed. THANK YOU for attending to this promptly!

EDIT again: NOT fixed at all! :angry: Also, this completely sucks!
    Edited by Bekkael on March 24, 2020 1:29AM
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • CaptainCarunch
    Not fixed on my end Xbox NA. Had to unplug and restart last night. Same problem today.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not fixed on my end Xbox NA.

Nor mine, EU.
  • BlazinAces30
    BlazinAces30
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue. Just submitted a ticket.
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    same issue for me and husband, relogging fixes it but if you relog again it breaks again.

EDIT: xbox eu
    Edited by HelixUnited on March 21, 2020 12:15AM
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed now. Thanks!
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    i had this issue tonight after i crashed clearing the local saved data seems to fix it as well
  • Dravens_NY
    Dravens_NY
    ✭✭
    Have this problem too. Xbox NA. Checked subscription is still active, deleted local saved games from the settings menus, used Delete everywhere from the Manage Game and Add-Ons menu, multiple reboots, submitted Help ticket in game, etc.

Please fix this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• DaRkWoLfxx638
    Happy to report mine is fixed. Thanks all
  • Pirateassassin3
    Would be nice if you would just fix the damn problem and stop telling people to contact miscrosoft. They said it is not on their side.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    I did log a ticket a few hours ago. The response was for me to cancel my subscription and buy a new one, despite having a month left to run on a 12-month subscription.
    Yeah, what an asinine and self-serving suggestion. To fix a bugged subscription you already paid for, give us more money 🙄
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Not fixed not almost 14 hrs later. Tried multiple hard resets. Still have all the materials for ESO+ filling up my inventory and literally unable to do anything. All DLC unavailable. Just been playing other games most of the day. Tried just now and NOPE still not working. Typical garbage.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working for me currently. I've been playing for about an hour and, so far, it's holding up.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just contacted Microsoft and they said that many were having the same issue, there is a problem on the Microsoft server end and that it has been escalated to them and "hopefully" it will be resolved soon. Xbox live as well as ESO plus for some.
  • kck_fireman
    Mine is now messed up as well. Logging on and off different characters for the daily writs and I noticed all of a sudden my ESO+ was missing.
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Restarting after deleting saved data on the console fixed the issue for me.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cleared local game saves, and did a full restart, but my ESO plus is still deactivated. Please fix this ASAP.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cleared local game saves, and did a full restart, but my ESO plus is still deactivated. Please fix this ASAP.

I did this too when I got the problem logging in this morning, only I also killed the cloud save. Didn’t make a difference. When I’ve had ESO+ burp in the past, deleting the save data has always worked. Something more significant is borked here.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add, I think I have some suspicious about what happened. When logging into my account on their website, somehow my xbox live account got unlinked. Going to dig into this a bit further to see if that fixes this, but if that is the culprit, the fact that it became unliked in the first place shouldn't have been a thing.
  • mwzard
    mwzard
    Having same issue. Log off and shut down XBOX. Worked for a bit but came back in and not working again. A restart did not help this time.
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    Had issues last night reset my Xbox multiple times. Having same issue this morning and reset again did nothing to help. Submitted a ticket but it seems from other responses the ticket may resolve nothing. I do note last night Xbox live was having several issues and maybe that is what spawned the problem.