The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase - February 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
ce33c52ef26860755e732c60a892c957.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase - February 2020" blog article.

Show your devotion this Heart’s Day and prepare for a celebratory return to Murkmire with a selection of new and returning items, all coming to the Crown Store this February!  
Staff Post
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HONOR GUARD IS IN THE STORE!!!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Murkmire Collector’s Bundle will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Murkmire Celebration event in February. Stay tuned for details about the event!"

Any chance we can get the event details at least a couple days in advance of the Event starting?
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 3, 2020 3:05PM
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please give the 'lil statues a break for a month or two.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't like this gem-excusive offering... :/ It's amost the same as Apex horse from Xanmeer crates - just with orange throat. Why would somebody buy this gem-exclusive, if they can buy Apex horse when Xanmeer crates return? :o Maybe gem-exclusive horse will cost 200 gems instead of 400?..

And I always like when crate seasons return, thank you for returning Xanmeer season this month :) Now we still need to see return of Dwarven, Wild Hunt and Storm Atronach seasons <3
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Is there any estimate on when we will see Shields of Senchal motif? Murkmire motif was made available in January, for comparison, why does Dragonhold motif take so long?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    no khajiit costumes :'( everything else looks great tho
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Era of the Khajiit is over. Rest well. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valkyn Skoria arms pack!!!! Finally!
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    time to kit out my Argonian tank with some new fancy things
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Murkmire Collector’s Bundle will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Murkmire Celebration event in February. Stay tuned for details about the event!"
    Any chance we can get the event details at least a couple days in advance of the Event starting?

@VaranisArano
    The most likely dates for this event are that it will start on Thursday, February 13, and run until Monday, February 24, if you follow the usual pattern of event scheduling. This leaves March wide open for the Jester's festival and the new Harrowstorm DLC.
    Note that it will depend a bit on the exact timing of the new DLC release. Because of the expected long download period, it would be unfair to have an event running at the time of when a lot of players may be offline for several days. My guess is that the DLC will not be released until the last week of February (which is why there is no last week of daily login rewards).

The event will (almost certainly) include double drops for boss loot, resource nodes (including the Scuttlebloom furnishings?), and daily repeatables in the Murkmire zone, with 2 event tickets from the first daily repeatable of each day. My guess is that there will also be a discount on the purchase of the Murkmire DLC in the crown store. The impressario will have a new Spectral Berry for sale, with the possibility of a jelly non-combat pet or something similar (for event tickets).

As per PTS testing by @Jayne_Doe, "there will be a chance of special boxes dropping from various sources - similar to the Narfy boxes from the Dragonrise event. Fragments for the Grave Stake memento and Voriplasm pet will drop from them"
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on February 3, 2020 6:26PM
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Xanmeer Crown Crates will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Murkmire Celebration event in February. Stay tuned for details about the event!
    The Wasseek Horse-Lizard mount is a Crown Gem exclusive and will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Murkmire Celebration event in February. Stay tuned for details about the event!
    Honestly, I'd prefer to know the exact dates of upcoming events, not just "StAy TuNeD fOr DeTaIlS aBoUt ThE eVeNt" to better arrange my RL :/
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No veya hair...

Come on zos...just release it :/
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VaranisArano
    The most likely dates for this event are that it will start on Thursday, February 13, and run until Monday, February 24, if you follow the usual pattern of event scheduling. This leaves March wide open for the Jester's festival and the new Harrowstorm DLC.
    Note that it will depend a bit on the exact timing of the new DLC release. Because of the expected long download period, it would be unfair to have an event running at the time of when a lot of players may be offline for several days. My guess is that the DLC will not be released until the last week of February (which is why there is no last week of daily login rewards).

The event will (almost certainly) include double drops for boss loot, resource nodes (including the animated flower furnishings?), and daily repeatables in the Murkmire zone, with 2 event tickets from the first daily repeatable of each day. My guess is that there will also be a discount on the purchase of the Murkmire DLC in the crown store. The impressario will have a new Spectral Berry for sale, with the possibility of a jelly non-combat pet or something similar (for event tickets).

Thanks.
    I asked specifically because ZOS has a habit of posting the official event information right before the event is set to go live, such as with Midyear Mayhem which they announced specifics the day before. That sort of short notice is frustrating for a number of reasons. Specifically I'll note that, as with the Midyear Mayhem event in Imperial City, Murkmire has some repeatable dailies that unlock from completing the main quest. Players benefit when given more time to prepare for events.

So I appreciate the review of what this event usually entails, but I see I wasn't clear enough about what I was actually asking for: I want ZOS to communicate the official event information at least a couple days before the event starts.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well first time I have never wanted anything from a show case all recycled . Hated it the first time back already 😔. I just want the long time data mined arena gladiator horse release it please .....
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Is there any estimate on when we will see Shields of Senchal motif? Murkmire motif was made available in January, for comparison, why does Dragonhold motif take so long?

Shields of Senchal and New Moon Priest motifs are live right now on the PTS. Shields of Senchal will drop from the Senchal dailies, while New Moon Priest will drop from the Dragonguard supply chest. I'm assuming these will drop the moment the DLC is live, but maybe not. It's possible that they just didn't list them since they haven't yet announced the release date.

As for the female Khajiit costumes, when are they coming? I guess we're going to have to wait until June, like we did with the female Altmer costumes.

Nothing here for me this month, though depending on the price, I might pick up the Heart's Day furnishing pack. I haven't purchased any of the music boxes, but the one this month is rather pretty, so we'll see.

As for the Murkmire event, it was available for testing on the PTS, though I didn't test it. One difference for this one as opposed to other anniversary events, is that there will be a chance of special boxes dropping from various sources - similar to the Narfy boxes from the Dragonrise event. Fragments for the Grave Stake memento and Voriplasm pet will drop from them, iirc. I don't remember if there were double the usual rewards from the dailies/arena or not.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 3, 2020 6:19PM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be saving my crowns yet again
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Xanmeer Crown Crates ! ! ! I have been collecting crown gems for those for so long.... :D:smiley:
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No veya hair...

This, the only thing at this point in ever looking forward too. And again we are let down.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No veya hair...

This, the only thing at this point in ever looking forward too. And again we are let down.

Same...*Sigh* ZOS is missing out on alot of cash for not releasing it.
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the mint swamp jelly pet? *sad*
    Edited by Mizael on February 3, 2020 7:32PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

The Era of the Khajiit is over. Rest well. :smile:

thankfully their release of racial style costumes has never really lined up with the content they release
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly how am I supposed to afford all of these things within a one month time period?:

legendary dragon armor feb 6
    legendary dragon arms pack feb 6
    dragon hunter emote pack feb 6
    breezy night in bruma music box feb 13-feb 17
    hearts day retreat furnishing pack feb 13-feb 17
    frost antronach senche cub pet feb 17-feb 20
    valkyn skoria arms pack feb 26-march 25

Literally a list made on a desktop post-it of everything I want from the showcase. :(
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to be broke this month. Pimpin Xanmeer manor and the crates so I can get a radiant apex. Not interested in the horse least interesting of the lizard mounts. Also thankfully this came out so I can stock up on gems and as bonus try get radiant apex instead of disappointing spore crates.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    I am going to be broke this month. Pimpin Xanmeer manor and the crates so I can get a radiant apex. Not interested in the horse least interesting of the lizard mounts. Also thankfully this came out so I can stock up on gems and as bonus try get radiant apex instead of disappointing spore crates.

Don't do it. Your chances are extrmemely low.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence ;) But Just wanted to point out how I requested Sotha Sil Statuette on last month's Showcase Thread. B)

Thank You! <3

Hard pass on everything else. lol
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you are going broke... the last thing on your mind should be trying to get an Radiant Apex Mount
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad to see a Sotha Sil statuette and have been looking forward to getting the Heart’s Day furnishing pack! :smiley:
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

If you are going broke... the last thing on your mind should be trying to get an Radiant Apex Mount

Figure of speech lol.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are those teddy bears in the hearts day furniture pack??? please tell me those are placeable and not attached to the bed!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Valkyn Skoria arms pack!!!! Finally!

Agreed. They must be trying to cheer me up after they *** on Ice heart
    Edited by Banana on February 5, 2020 8:21AM