Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact Macros/Scripting needs to Stop!!

Dreddnawt
Dreddnawt
✭✭✭
Its Tragically funny, my rig is incredible and i can stream games of all types flawlessly. In ESO i can run through every pve zone, every Battleground, and all of IC without problems at all. When in cyrodill i sometimes get micro-lag but for the most part running around the map, defending keeps, exploring delves, fighting around DC players, fighting against AD players.... ALL no problem.

But whenever i get near EBONHEART PACT PLAYERS my game goes crazy. Lag spikes from hell, CTD crashes or inexplicable loading screens for no reason. I see half my group get Disconnected ONLY when they go near certain EP groups. My guildmates and i are pretty damn convinced its due to heavy use of Macros and Scripting by EP players who are so shite they cant play the game as intended. During Midyear Mayhem this week Ive seen an EP nightblade using Cloak, Shades, AND Sorcerer Bolt Escape!! And had a death recap showing the same EP player using Blastbones AND Flame Lash!! (necro/dk new class?)

But what bothers me most isnt the sad pathetic basement trolls playing for EP who feel the need to cheat. My real issue is with the devs who blatantly ignore the obvious and brazen use of cheat engines scripts and macros that are destroying the best part of the game. Is it really so difficult to discern who is ruining pvp with cheats and macros that spam the server so quickly they completely disable the connection of nearby player clients? How many hundreds of real players who DONT CHEAT have to get taken advantage of for ZoS to notice?

The evidence this is going on is obvious. Server/combat logs should make who is responsible pretty darn obvious as well. Even new and inexperienced players notice, "Hey i only lag and crash when i go near a certain faction," so how is it the programmers who wrote run and support this game cant figure it out?

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP CHEATERS - WHO USE HOTKEY AND MOUSE MACROS AND ILLEGAL SCRIPTS - FROM RUINING THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US. PLEASE!
Dreddnawt - Orsimer Aedric Crusader
Alexstrasza Drogon - Imperial Infernal Dragon
Daggerfall Covenant

TESO / PC / NA Server
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree with OP and it's ridiculous this hasn't been addressed. AD and DC continue to play fair but as soon as EP comes into the mix you all of a sudden are fighting a bunch of cheating macro spamming CE using lag switching scumbags. The only reasonable explanation for why this hasn't been addressed is that ZOS is a bunch of EP mains and are making a ton of AP off the ticks from these cheating EP.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just have to say wow, would need some evidence honestly. I mean I get lag whenever I fight a certain new DC guild but that's just because they run about 80 deep lol. I also got some lag whenever I ran into a AD faction stack. I also, on EP, crashed in Laat 3-4 times yesterday so who was running the lag switch then? LoL. I could claim that AD hides Godzilla in Queen Ayrenn's basement but that doesn't make it true. I am sure people still use CE, but I doubt it's isolated to just EP. Put the tinfoil away.

Also from what I heard ZOS is mainly DC.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something I have noticed many times is with fighting certain ball groups that I will almost always be stuck in combat for long periods of time after the fight. Very suspect.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot of that multi class guy? Blur out the names of course
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I play on PC/EU, I cannot comment on the state of EP at PC/US. No doubt there are some cheaters in this game. But I find it hard to believe that a whole faction - or the majority thereof - cheats.

When it comes to known cheaters (or players/groups that make your game "go weird") I highly recommend to deal with them the same way as you would with any other game bug: AVOID. There is no fair fight against immortal high-damage endless-regen players, and when your game crashes or your skills stop working as soon as you engage certain ballgroups, you wont be happy either. My ESO-PVP experience improved A LOT ever since I adapted that kind of mindset.

Last but not least: never underestimate how badly programmed ESO is and how little effort ZOS puts into Cyrodiil. Just ride to Dragonclaw once and count the loadingscreens you get out in the open. No ballgroup or cheat involved, just bad programming. Or think about the keep doors. The server deals with your request to "enter" exactly the same way it deals with your request to "fire skill 1" or "dodge roll backword". Which means: unreliable and poorly.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, for me it's DC that causes it. EP player myself.

PC/EU by the way.
    Edited by The Uninvited on January 29, 2020 12:40AM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a player on EP I'd like to apologize. Sadly, I've been using my macros for so long that they have become self aware and I, in fact, no longer have control over my character.

It has gone so far that my macros have driven me out of my house, and are slowly killing off everyone close to me. If you get this message ple̷̻̫͚̲͗̈́͗̎̂̒à̵͈̱͗͜s̵̢̧̘̺̝̬͇͍̼̩̉̀̒͘ Ș̸̛̖̼͍̪̆́̇͝ͅ.̵̡̖̥̫̥̘̬͒̉̈́͒͌̑̑̕͘͠͠n̷͙̞̣̩̳͚͖̻͇͍̤͌͐ḏ̶̨̛̹̗̠̤̱̳̍̚͝ ̷̡̤̥̘̅̑̿h̸̻̟̦̙̱͋͗̃͛͂͝.̴̛̛͍͉͖̮͈̺̙̘̤͒̅̎̄̐̚͝ ̸̼̘̍̏̉̓͑̌̚͠͠.̷̜͕̜̋ĺ̷̢̬̯̘̫͖̠̲́̏̎̃̈́̕͘͝͠͝ͅp̴͖̤͓̣̟͔̂̓͆͒͊ͅ*̵̯͎͍̻̪͓̰̟̒͛̏͐̾̌̐͘̚'̵̧̫̻͕̜̮̦̹̩̽͋̐̓̏͑̒͗͑͜͠ͅ+̶͙͕̗̈̂̆̾̎̔̾͐̕"̵̧̬̦̜͕̩̌́͐̔̐̈̕+̴̧̡͇̜̣͆̇͊̄̔͑̑̓͗̄͝:̶͕̦̙͍̮͉͚̭̯̦̹̽͑̕(̴̡̥̥̮̟͖͍͝ͅ:̷̭̠̠̞̈̓́͊̓̀̒̆-̷̦̰̠͙̝̂̑͆̚
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it stands to reason that any and every cheater is most certainly in the EP faction while the other two are full of completely upstanding people who only ever fight fair and would never dream of doing anything wrong or abusing any exploits whatsoever. Must be some grand conspiracy to attract them only to one faction and keep them out of all others. ZOS should certainly stop what they are doing and investigate this pronto........ /s
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't show any videos on the forum here because is against the rules for nameing and shaming.
    just give video and pics proof screen shots ect ect all in message to Zenimax and report them in private.

why

because if you make forum threads like this it just leads to people insulting you.
    me and my friends and guild mates know cheating exists in eso. and we send screenshots and videos to the devs when we can.
    your not alone.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts due to baiting, we must ask that everyone stay on the subject at hand. Baiting is a violation of the rules that we have in place, and is stated as such:
    Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not EP, or AD or DC - it's the servers being crappy. Next.
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not the faction !! Maybe on PC/NA it is EP. On PC/EU i saw it on all factions.

The 2nd PITA is the scroll grabbing outside peak time. Those playing on the grabbing faction have every day only defense and loss. The whole weekday playtime is loosing.The gaming experience is so bad that i rolled a copy of my main on a different faction. The difference is like day and night. However, i d like to play my main and not some alt.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some places on the map lag terribly when the server is congestion, like Roe, Chal, and Kingscrest. They lag even with a little fighting and its not dependent on the player from what I've seen.

I've also seen textures bug out more in EP territory no matter what faction I'm in. Again, nothing to do with other players.

Stop trying to find excuses for why your faction may not be winning.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I thought the server can´t handle the excessive amount of traffic in big fights. How wrong I was proved to be.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, the game tries to persue me to accept that the server is falling behind in Cyrodiil by disconnectin me in a fight against DC. Illuminati confirmed!!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny.... I find that DC seems to have a lot of stealth detect hackers......been found by players that should have had no idea that I was there... Or where I even was but their javelins will always knock me outa stealth
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed to desktop near an EP the other day, just want to add my facts to the mix. I think i saw another EP flying.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also see a lot of magcros on EP side, I think it definitely ruins the game. As for the scripting, I also try to find all scripts and scrolls - so I cannot blame those EP people for reading everything they can.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts were removed due to violating our policy on discussing disciplinary actions and profanity.
    Staff Post
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    I approve this message. Just yesterday I was fighting an EP and I knocked him off balance, he was horizontal with the ground, no lag mind you, and his health went from a quarter life to full. I am still scratching my head around this. Any normal player would have died but this guy healed up using a macro cheat engine. Also we were 1v1 and there was no healer around that could have saved him.
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMO this is getting crazy. I play all factions and have seen some weird stuff and crashed on all factions... mostly cause of lag. So I am going to sit here and laugh and suggest this:

abandon-thread-gif-14.gif
    Edited by OtarTheMad on January 29, 2020 9:56PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve crashed in pvp due to mass amounts of any of the factions. I don’t think it’s just EP, my dude.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU it is a certain cross faction ep dc guild that always, always , always causes lag spikes and flat out framerate crashes. I know exactly what you mean. It isnt difficult to do really, lag switches, stand bye, and targeted ddos are all a thing. Doesnt matter where the servers are located.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit. Funs over boys. They are onto us. Time for us to LTP.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or perhaps the players on EP as the oldest collection of veterans on NA just handed your own other end to you? This game can't pay for years of experience. Ep NA has most of the vets.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I
    Also from what I heard ZOS is mainly DC.

That would explain why DC often doesnt work right
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    Since faction lock, I have been playing EP in Kaal.
    Before faction lock, I noticed suspicious performances while playing any faction.
    It is a percentage of players across all factions.

Several of my ESO friends and guildmates have told me recently they have had offers from other players to show them how to cheat.
    My estimation (based on observation of easy to see cases of cheating) is that there is anywhere between 10% - 30% of players doing it.
    It peaks sometimes, and at the moment it seems like high tide.

One player who is the head of a guild, just told me that they have lost 95% of their members over the last 2 years because of bans related to scripting, macros (that bypasses global cooldown) and botting.
    So there is some reassurance that ZOS appears to be tackling the issue.

Laat seems to be getting really bad at the moment.
    Huge mitigation, huge damage, huge sustain, huge heals, constant immunity to CC, ultimates on demand, and macros with no cooldown.

I have also noticed an extremely high rate of proc's going off. 100% every time it seems.

By far, the most noticeable aspect I am seeing is what appears to be huge health. Like well over 100k.
    Seeing a player standing at siege, not casting, no healers around.
    I hit them with siege for 10k registered damage (along with other siege hitting them), and their health bar just dips slightly, by about a tenth. Not even.
    So if 10k takes them down a tenth, are they sporting over 100k health?

Still trying to enjoy ESO Pvp, despite the cowardly ego-babies.
    I salute all you PvP'ers who never cheat, and enjoy the competition. Game on.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreddnawt wrote: »
    Its Tragically funny, my rig is incredible and i can stream games of all types flawlessly. In ESO i can run through every pve zone, every Battleground, and all of IC without problems at all. When in cyrodill i sometimes get micro-lag but for the most part running around the map, defending keeps, exploring delves, fighting around DC players, fighting against AD players.... ALL no problem.

But whenever i get near EBONHEART PACT PLAYERS my game goes crazy. Lag spikes from hell, CTD crashes or inexplicable loading screens for no reason. I see half my group get Disconnected ONLY when they go near certain EP groups. My guildmates and i are pretty damn convinced its due to heavy use of Macros and Scripting by EP players who are so shite they cant play the game as intended. During Midyear Mayhem this week Ive seen an EP nightblade using Cloak, Shades, AND Sorcerer Bolt Escape!! And had a death recap showing the same EP player using Blastbones AND Flame Lash!! (necro/dk new class?)

But what bothers me most isnt the sad pathetic basement trolls playing for EP who feel the need to cheat. My real issue is with the devs who blatantly ignore the obvious and brazen use of cheat engines scripts and macros that are destroying the best part of the game. Is it really so difficult to discern who is ruining pvp with cheats and macros that spam the server so quickly they completely disable the connection of nearby player clients? How many hundreds of real players who DONT CHEAT have to get taken advantage of for ZoS to notice?

The evidence this is going on is obvious. Server/combat logs should make who is responsible pretty darn obvious as well. Even new and inexperienced players notice, "Hey i only lag and crash when i go near a certain faction," so how is it the programmers who wrote run and support this game cant figure it out?

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP CHEATERS - WHO USE HOTKEY AND MOUSE MACROS AND ILLEGAL SCRIPTS - FROM RUINING THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US. PLEASE!

Yes very intelligent post we have here... scripts arent going to lag your game first off, cheating in eso requires you to know how to cheat through packet interception which I can guarantee 99.9% of the eso community doesnt know what that means or how to apply it in the game aside from myself and maybe a handful of others. Cheat engine doesnt work in eso anymore and hasn't for years(since zos figured out it's not a good idea to store information client-sided) macros simulate key presses so in essence, any logs will look normal... it's also to laggy for macros to actually function in a game like this. So to summarize, Devs dont do anything about these "cheaters" becuase there arent any:) if you would like I can post the picture detailing exactly how to cheat in eso and I can also tell you that you wouldn't understand 1% of it:). So can we actually make some effort and stop these low quality posts please:)
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    INFINITE SUPPLY ULTIMATE HACK ON
    SPEED HACK ON
    INVINSIBLE HACK ON
    99999 DEF STAT HACK ON
    ULTRA LONG DISTANCE JUMP HACK ON
    MOVING UNDER MAP HACK ON
    KEEP DOOR HACK ON
    1 HIT KO HACK ON
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFINITE SUPPLY ULTIMATE HACK ON
    SPEED HACK ON
    INVINSIBLE HACK ON
    99999 DEF STAT HACK ON
    ULTRA LONG DISTANCE JUMP HACK ON
    MOVING UNDER MAP HACK ON
    KEEP DOOR HACK ON
    1 HIT KO HACK ON

You forgot meteor spam. Coz that happened in the CE event...
    You got infinite ult but you gotta be specific here! :wink:
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 3, 2020 1:34PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
This discussion has been closed.