The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact Macros/Scripting needs to Stop!!

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Voltranox wrote: »
    Here's another (entertaining) story.

Took my crafter into Laat, wearing his Coward's Gear set.
    Came across a magicka player from another faction. Dismounted and engaged.

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.
    Despite doing fairly decent damage to him.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    Then I start getting hit with his ranged attacks, again and again every second.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.
    The entire time I was under ranged attack every second from this solo player.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.

Oh no. That was the steed mundus. Right Akinos? Smh

You realise this is a challenge yes? No?
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.

Stop changing subject. You stepped in and said provide proof. I did. Now what?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.

Weren’t you friends with Kodi? Hmm...... if that’s l2p no ty

Geez how salty can you get? You keep bringing Kodi up like it's supposed to mean something lol. You act like the man gives you nightmares.

Because it’s relevant. You are doing the same crap people did when he was accused. Making poor attempts to explain how some players have unlimited sustain, damage, healing, speed. I am explaining to players who don’t know one example of what CE can do.
    And you respond the same way they did. Salt, l2p, etc. Not fooling anyone.

That's funny. Akinos is as clean as a player can get. Rather than disregard his imput, You might want to listen. You might see an improvement in your own gameplay.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the field. You can't blame all the mistakes you make on people cheating.

Again. Not the point. I am an average player. I am informing people CE is still a thing. As well as a Russian program. CE can still increase your speed. If they stay below what you can do with sets, mundus it will not be detected.
    Everyone said Kodi was clean too. I agree Akinos is clean.
    In response to your other post yes CE can layers were banned. A lot were unbanned as well. Irrelevant. Just informing CE is still a thing. Speed especially.

But it IS the point. You have no clue how to target who is cheating because you honestly have no idea.If you are who I think you are, I've seen pics of you 'reporting' people because you screwed up. No, CE isn't responsible for you and your foolish mistakes. I'll repeat it.

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.

Geez how salty can you get? You keep bringing Kodi up like it's supposed to mean something lol. You act like the man gives you nightmares.

Because it’s relevant. You are doing the same crap people did when he was accused. Making poor attempts to explain how some players have unlimited sustain, damage, healing, speed. I am explaining to players who don’t know one example of what CE can do.

That's funny. Akinos is as clean as a player can get. Rather than disregard his imput, You might want to listen. You might see an improvement in your own gameplay.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the field. You can't blame all the mistakes you make on people cheating.

Again. Not the point. I am an average player. I am informing people CE is still a thing. As well as a Russian program. CE can still increase your speed. If they stay below what you can do with sets, mundus it will not be detected.
    In response to your other post yes CE can layers were banned. A lot were unbanned as well. Irrelevant. Just informing CE is still a thing. Speed especially.

Whether you think CE or whatever Russian program you believe people are using to cheat or not doesn't matter unless you or the OP or anybody else claiming they saw cheats provides actually proof of said cheaters in the act. And so far it's just been whining about cheaters yet nobody has presented any actual evidence of anybody doing anything questionable, let alone blatant cheating. You can talk and blame all you want about CE this, Russian program that, simply saying people cheat doesn't solve anything.

And going around telling people that CE/Russian hax0r software still exists doesn't do anything but cause more paranoia for no reason. Not everyone wears a tin foil hat to sleep, wakes up the next day and conducts a search underneath their bed incase there might be government there, or the boogie man, Kodi, or the flippin Easter bunny or whatever your particular irrational fear might be.

These silly hackusation threads are an actual waste of time and server storage when there is no proof of any kind involved.

https://youtu.be/ltC4relESCY

Since your lazy.

Don't leave us hanging. Their lazy what?
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But you didn't. That you tube reel is old and said player is banned. Try again.
    *edit for spelling*
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 10, 2020 8:28PM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

Your right. Everything thing was fixed from CE scandal. Lmao

How do you suggest I get proof? How about you download it and look at it? Either case you said provide proof. There it is. Kindly see yourself out of the thread and keep defending cheaters. I wasted enough time with you.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do people still use CE? Most likely

Is it isolated to EP? You're high, no

Do legit builds and players get called out or reported for cheating with CE or in general/hacks/macros? Yes, all the time.

• srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭
    Now that someone mentioned speed hacks...

There are a group of ep who come by to tower farm ad regularly.
    A couple of months back they showed up and they all were moving waay too fast.
    The zone discussed reporting them and at least someone said they did.
    They have since dialled it back-but it makes you wonder if they still cheat.

Forgot about it until I read some of the posts about hax...

Don’t really want to say this is a faction thing because dc has tryhards too
    Edited by srnm on February 10, 2020 9:12PM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

How do you suggest I get proof? How about you download it and look at it? Either case you said provide proof. There it is. Kindly see yourself out of the thread and keep defending cheaters. I wasted enough time with you.

What proof is real obviously gets banned because they ARE cheating. Yet you continue to accuse anyone under the sun simply because they outplay you. Why is this so hard to understand?

zos are hard on CE since the great fiasco so you can't use it with no risk of a permaban.
    It isn't put out there due to TOS, but we still hear things. The last big hit I heard about was an old AD GM that did what you are doing, accusing everyone of cheating. He tried CE himself and got caught.

Your proof isn't proof and you still cry wolf... I just don't get it....

"edit spelling again >.<"
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 10, 2020 9:17PM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it IS the point. You have no clue how to target who is cheating because you honestly have no idea.If you are who I think you are, I've seen pics of you 'reporting' people because you screwed up. No, CE isn't responsible for you and your foolish mistakes. I'll repeat it.

Whether you think CE or whatever Russian program you believe people are using to cheat or not doesn't matter unless you or the OP or anybody else claiming they saw cheats provides actually proof of said cheaters in the act. And so far it's just been whining about cheaters yet nobody has presented any actual evidence of anybody doing anything questionable, let alone blatant cheating. You can talk and blame all you want about CE this, Russian program that, simply saying people cheat doesn't solve anything.

And going around telling people that CE/Russian hax0r software still exists doesn't do anything but cause more paranoia for no reason. Not everyone wears a tin foil hat to sleep, wakes up the next day and conducts a search underneath their bed incase there might be government there, or the boogie man, Kodi, or the flippin Easter bunny or whatever your particular irrational fear might be.

These silly hackusation threads are an actual waste of time and server storage when there is no proof of any kind involved.

https://youtu.be/ltC4relESCY

Since your lazy.

You call an almost year old video of some random Russian player on the EU server proof? Where's all the proof of cheats that you and the other people who keep posting stories of their supposed encounters with cheaters? Like Kodi for example?

I keep reading these posts about people and their alleged fights against cheaters yet nobody has any video or screenshots.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

What proof is real obviously gets banned because they ARE cheating. Yet you continue to accuse anyone under the sun simply because they outplay you. Why is this so hard to understand?

zos are hard on CE since the great fiasco so you can't use it with no risk of a permaban.
    It isn't put out there due to TOS, but we still hear things. The last big hit I heard about was an old AD GM that did what you are doing, accusing everyone of cheating. He tried CE himself and got caught.

Again WHO DID I ACCUSE?

I stated CE STILL EXSISTS.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

Again WHO DID I ACCUSE?

You've been accusing Kodi for over a year now lol...
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

Again WHO DID I ACCUSE?

And I was right. There was a video on YouTube taken down with him going to desktop with the CE emblem open. And he is banned. You seriously trying to defend him? Smh
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg. I have never reported someone for cheating. And no that is not MY point. I was informing players that CE is still a thing. You want to stick your head in the sand be my guest.

The funny thing is players focusing on the people calling out cheaters. Not calling out the cheaters themselves. Smh

Uhhh dude, if you played as heavy as you preach, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
    Just sit down and nicely approach the very people you get angry at. Would help you a great deal.

You can’t be serious. Nicely approach? I stated facts and you and Akinos get so defensive. Why be defensive at all if your clean? I didn’t say you or Akinos cheat. I stated it is still happening. So take your own medicine and relax and learn something. You stated CE stopped when people got banned. That shows how much you don’t know

There is a difference between bringing attention to a potential problem and panic mongering. It's not that we deny there is cheating, it that we prefer to have a conversation about ESO without every 30 seconds inserting caveats there there are Russian programs that cant be detected, cheaters are so sly that their stats and speed cant easily be noticed, cheating has been ongoing since the beginning, etc, etc.

People who are clean will get defensive precisely because they are clean and it's not fun to have public insinuations that their reputations are not on the level.
    Edited by Joy_Division on February 10, 2020 11:04PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*edit for spelling*

Again WHO DID I ACCUSE?

And I was right. There was a video on YouTube taken down with him going to desktop with the CE emblem open. And he is banned. You seriously trying to defend him? Smh

No you are wrong. Wth does that even mean? CE emblem open? You saying he had the program open on his desktop? Either way if the video is not on youtube anymore like you say, then it's not proof now is it? Him being banned and you assuming he cheated are two completely seperate issues.

And yes I am defending him because i know what it's like to be a good, known player that often gets accused of cheating/hacking. In every mmo I've played there's always been that one paranoid wacko with the wild hackusations, who also happens to be an infamous not so good player only known for the hate they send. And in ESO that person is you. I remember you making posts saying that Kodi never died or took damage or something similar in the past but I have watched him die to alot of players at once and I also saw him lose 1v1's on several occasions. I've been in group with him before also and was in guild with him for a short while too. Never once did I suspect him of cheating, he had been playing the game from launch to until after he got banned. He was always just a good player. Skill recognizes skill, if you took the time to become more then an "average player" you would be better off.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what video of Kodi he is talking about. Saw it myself, but it sure looked like a joke to me.

That's been like 2 years ago? Maybe more. Maybe less? FFS move on.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I know what video of Kodi he is talking about. Saw it myself, but it sure looked like a joke to me.

If we're talking about the same video, and i think we are, he made that video himself as a troll.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

If we're talking about the same video, and i think we are, he made that video himself as a troll.

Honestly I don’t care. You want to believe he sold skins then that’s your opinion. Lol I know CE is still exists. I’m done with this thread. The only thing fun in this game anymore is the forum pvp and how naive some people are on the forums
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread derailing as much as it is with flaming, baiting, naming and shaming after our previous interventions, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.