The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonheart Pact Macros/Scripting needs to Stop!!

• Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever someone mentions macros, I can only think of macaroni and cheese. Essentially the same idea.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn they are on to us, they found out about our lag staff. lol
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever someone mentions macros, I can only think of macaroni and cheese. Essentially the same idea.

Mmm mac and cheese battles. Now I think I want to make some baked mac and cheese tonight for dinner 🤔
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    and others jokes you can tell yourself because you're bad at the game.
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
    EP Stamplar Subject to change
    EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
    DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP must have found a sorc using invis pots and Undo lol.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example of why faction lock fails.

All cheatmacrohackers are stuck on the same faction. Revert faction locks and allow them to spread out!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    botting knights to wuthering Heights" kate bush

Out on the Wiley, windy maps
    We'd scroll and fail in chat.
    He has no upkeep oh their jealousy:
    Too big, too greedy.
    How could you port away from me,
    When I needed to transwave you?
    I hated you. Id have sent mech' at you.

Bad dreams in the night.
    They told me I was going to lose the fight,
    Leave behind my warring, warring
    Warring knights.

Refi, it's me--[ Mech'd what's that ?].
    I've Come home. o my pc It's so old!
    Let me into-your windows.

o Refi, yes me--mech'd?
    ill have to reeee-load!
    Log me into-your window.

Ooh, it gets dark! It gets lonely,
    On the other server without you.
    I whine a lot. I find a spot
    Falls through without you.
    I'm coming back, soon.
    Cruel Helper, my one dream,
    My only master.

Too long he roamed in the night.
    he's going back to its scripts, to put it right.
    he's going home to botting, botting,
    botting knights,

o blige, what is it!
    what is this thing-a-mech'd ?.
    screen froze. my pc is so old!
    Let me log into-your window.

help me **** downloaded free.
    ill stay home. it's so old!
    log me in-a-new window.

Ooh! Let me have it.
    Let me grab your resources away.
    Ooh! Let me have it.
    Let me grab your resource away.
    You know it's me--is there really capture now on server3!

Helper, it's me--refi.
    ill stay home. this pc Its o so old!
    Logged him into your window.

oh gee, it's me--glitchy.
    Come home. getting so old!
    Log me into-your window.

Helper, it's me--send refi.
    I'm Comin home soon. my pc It's so old!
  • Waylander07
    Waylander07
    ✭✭✭✭
    I approve this message. Just yesterday I was fighting an EP and I knocked him off balance, he was horizontal with the ground, no lag mind you, and his health went from a quarter life to full. I am still scratching my head around this. Any normal player would have died but this guy healed up using a macro cheat engine. Also we were 1v1 and there was no healer around that could have saved him.

I experienced the same thing yesterday as well, player went from about 5% health to full while being horizontal with the ground. Not sure if there was cheating going on but i did find it strange as i could not get his health to go lower even with my finisher before i knocked him of his feet in an effort to finish him while he was stunned. I backed of after seeing him fully heal while stunned.
    Edited by Waylander07 on February 4, 2020 1:09PM
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen that too.

Here's another one that has become fairly common. Knock-downs being bypassed.
    You know, the ones that knock you on your back, your character squirming, while you wildly try and break free for a few seconds? And then stand up?

I've seen players that literally 'bounce' from prone to upright, in less than a second. The same names, every time.

And remember...this kind of garbage happens with all the factions.
    There are plenty of legit players in all the factions too.
  • Waylander07
    Waylander07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voltranox wrote: »
    I've seen that too.

You know, the ones that knock you on your back, your character squirming, while you wildly try and break free for a few seconds? And then stand up?

I've seen players that literally 'bounce' from prone to upright, in less than a second. The same names, every time.

Another thing that i have seen is certain players dodging most range attacks without seeming to dodge, it only seems to happen with certain players. I am not saying that this is because of cheating because i dont know but it is strange.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Macro cheat engine".
    Made me spit my coffee. lmao
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreddnawt wrote: »
    During Midyear Mayhem this week Ive seen an EP nightblade using Cloak, Shades, AND Sorcerer Bolt Escape!! And had a death recap showing the same EP player using Blastbones AND Flame Lash!! (necro/dk new class?)

HFh507d.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s funny is people laughing when someone calls out the cheaters. After all the times proven. You do realize CE is still a thing right? You can still increase speed without swift at the very least. That is huge.
    Also there is another program offered on a Russian site. So before you talk smack to people calling the cheaters out, how about calling the cheaters out.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    You can still increase speed without swift at the very least. That is huge.

Yeah you can, it's called minor and major expedition. Or the Steed mundus.

Edited by Akinos on February 8, 2020 10:42PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    You can still increase speed without swift at the very least. That is huge.

Yeah you can, it's called minor and major expedition. Or the Steed mundus.

No crap. I was stating what’s possible with CE still. No need to waste Mundus or skills. Not to mention I am pretty sure it speeds up channeled attacks as well.
    Don’t get me started on suspicious players deflecting.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goodness, this thread was great for a laugh. :D
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see one of these threads I always hope that someone posts a vid so I could see some real cheating in ESO. But alas no video was seen this evening.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on February 9, 2020 5:30AM
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    Here's another (entertaining) story.

Took my crafter into Laat, wearing his Coward's Gear set.
    Came across a magicka player from another faction. Dismounted and engaged.

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.
    Despite doing fairly decent damage to him.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    Then I start getting hit with his ranged attacks, again and again every second.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.
    The entire time I was under ranged attack every second from this solo player.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen that too.

Another thing that i have seen is certain players dodging most range attacks without seeming to dodge, it only seems to happen with certain players. I am not saying that this is because of cheating because i dont know but it is strange.

The dodging could be a set called Meridia's Blessed Armor set. Drops in Coldharbour.
  • Mirrrr
    Mirrrr
    ✭✭✭
    Well we never got to hear why only ad ps4eu got kicked of the server twice last week and lost 15 min of cyro gameplay. Zos never even adrsssed it. But non of the other factions had it.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.

Oh no. That was the steed mundus. Right Akinos? Smh
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I've seen that too.

The dodging could be a set called Meridia's Blessed Armor set. Drops in Coldharbour.

When was the last time you heard someone using Meridian set?
    I remember when Kodi would dodge all attacks too. But he is on a long break right now. But nothing to see here. No cheating in ESO. Lol
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.
    Edited by Akinos on February 9, 2020 4:38PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I've seen that too.

When was the last time you heard someone using Meridian set?
    I remember when Kodi would dodge all attacks too. But he is on a long break right now. But nothing to see here. No cheating in ESO. Lol

There are people that still use meridia....mostly on AD though. There's an AD stamden that still does.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if I can use EP macros on my DC character. lmao
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if I can use EP macros on my DC character. lmao

Nope, sorry, that expressly forbidden. Those cheats only work on EP chars.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.

Your either missing the point or deflecting. I am informing players that have a right to know they don’t need to waste thier mundus, gear,etc. CE increases speed. Including channeled attacks.
    Meaning they can snipe spam faster. Dark flare faster. Etc
    Certain things were changed to server side after the CE event. Speed is not one of them
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Weren’t you friends with Kodi? Hmm...... if that’s l2p no ty
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your either missing the point or deflecting. I am informing players that have a right to know they don’t need to waste thier mundus, gear,etc. CE increases speed. Including channeled attacks.
    Meaning they can snipe spam faster. Dark flare faster. Etc
    Certain things were changed to server side after the CE event. Speed is not one of them

LOL you don't have a point. Also for the record you can get some channeled skills to cast faster WITHOUT CE, it's called animation canceling my dude. It's pretty simple to rapid fire dark flare when its not lagging. I dunno about snipe cuz I haven't used a bow in years but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Weren’t you friends with Kodi? Hmm...... if that’s l2p no ty

Geez how salty can you get? You keep bringing Kodi up like it's supposed to mean something lol. You act like the man gives you nightmares.
    Edited by Akinos on February 9, 2020 6:15PM
This discussion has been closed.