The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact Macros/Scripting needs to Stop!!

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if I can use EP macros on my DC character. lmao

I've been able to copy some speedmacrohacks over but macrocheatspeed seems to be faction specific. Can you post to the secret network if you get it working?

Thx
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Voltranox wrote: »
    Here's another (entertaining) story.

Took my crafter into Laat, wearing his Coward's Gear set.
    Came across a magicka player from another faction. Dismounted and engaged.

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.
    Despite doing fairly decent damage to him.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    Then I start getting hit with his ranged attacks, again and again every second.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.
    The entire time I was under ranged attack every second from this solo player.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.

Oh no. That was the steed mundus. Right Akinos? Smh

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.

Weren’t you friends with Kodi? Hmm...... if that’s l2p no ty

Geez how salty can you get? You keep bringing Kodi up like it's supposed to mean something lol. You act like the man gives you nightmares.

Because it’s relevant. You are doing the same crap people did when he was accused. Making poor attempts to explain how some players have unlimited sustain, damage, healing, speed. I am explaining to players who don’t know one example of what CE can do.
    And you respond the same way they did. Salt, l2p, etc. Not fooling anyone.
  • srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭

One of the reasons for crashes/lag and other weird behaviour in open world is the use of certain add-ons by ball groups.

If you search youtube for clips from any of the prominent (mostly EP) ball groups you will see multiple group tracking add-ons for ulti status, damage/healing ranking etc. These group utility add-ons generate a large number of server messages that multiplies over all the members in the ball. As soon as you enter a map tile with these ball groups present your solo performance will likely degrade - and people on high ping connections are even worse off - as skill lag, mystery deaths and other symptoms of server overload manifest.

Poor game performance makes the open world experience for many players miserable - people switch campaigns or just stop playing.

While add-ons are one of the great things about ESO, if the servers can't support a decent gameplay experience something needs to be done to reduce the impact of group utility add-ons...

• KINGOFTHESKULLS
    if you play on different factions you will see that there are many others macroing,stealth hacking,scripting etc
    unless you think DC/AD are saints lol.
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress
    Overlord
    Pact Forever
    CP 1000+
    Leaves-No-Cross-UnturnedMagSorc
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

After fighting for a good long while, hitting with all my bag of tricks, I noticed his health bar wasn't moving. At all.

Decided that it was pointless, so taking a LOS opportunity I hightailed it outta there.

So I'm running at full speed with my Coward's set and covered quite a bit of ground.
    I keep running. The shots keep coming. I'm thinking - how is he keeping up with me for so long, while still shooting non-stop?

If he was using streak, then there would be a pause in his attacks. If he's running (with major expedition as well) then he couldn't keep firing, because you can't attack while sprinting.

I popped a health potion, and kept running. His attacks were a constant, non-stop incoming barrage.
    Despite the 30% reduction in damage while running, he started to wear down my health.
    Before my potion cooldown had finished, I was killed. By that time, I had covered an astounding distance.

What gives with that I wonder. A magicka character keeping pace with a stamina character (with 100% major expedition) for an unbelievably long distance, and keeping up constant attacks the whole way...while running.

lmao, you guys...like i said, and funny how you conveniently left this out. Minor and Major expedition or major and steed on a magicka char with a staff can easily keep within attack distance of somebody sprinting away even if they also have major expedition also.

Also if youre running cowards gear, theres a good chance you aren't built to do much damage, but you are amazing at running away from fights, which isn't uncommon. Getting light attacked to death while you run away from a 1v1 doesn't automatically mean cheats lol, more of a l2p issue.

Your either missing the point or deflecting. I am informing players that have a right to know they don’t need to waste thier mundus, gear,etc. CE increases speed. Including channeled attacks.
    Meaning they can snipe spam faster. Dark flare faster. Etc
    Certain things were changed to server side after the CE event. Speed is not one of them

LOL you don't have a point. Also for the record you can get some channeled skills to cast faster WITHOUT CE, it's called animation canceling my dude. It's pretty simple to rapid fire dark flare when its not lagging. I dunno about snipe cuz I haven't used a bow in years but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

Pretty much everything you said. I used to be one of those salty guys that were all "OMG MACROHACKSCRIPTKIDDIES" until I started to take into consideration that it was a combination of clever theorycrafting and Cyrodiil's performance. But of course, the moment someone agrees with you; "ZOMG YOU'RE A MACRO USER! YOU'RE DEFENDING IT!"
  • srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭
    As pointed out, animation canceling can appear to be a macro to those unfamiliar with it.

Good players on good connections can appear to be cheating when matched up against players on high latency connections. I've seen a guildie on 50ms do things I simply can not do playing on 240ms.

A twitch streamer got accused of cheating because he used a stealth detect potion.
    Judging by the accuser's CP, he should have known better...

There's lots of hysteria around macros/cheats/hacks.
    I think it's mostly server performance issues and bugs -- and sometimes a learn to play issue.

That said, there are a couple of players "known to macro" - but it seems to be a small number -- and the pro players know when something isn't right...
    Edited by srnm on February 10, 2020 3:57AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    srnm wrote: »
    One of the reasons for crashes/lag and other weird behaviour in open world is the use of certain add-ons by ball groups.

If you search youtube for clips from any of the prominent (mostly EP) ball groups you will see multiple group tracking add-ons for ulti status, damage/healing ranking etc. These group utility add-ons generate a large number of server messages that multiplies over all the members in the ball. As soon as you enter a map tile with these ball groups present your solo performance will likely degrade - and people on high ping connections are even worse off - as skill lag, mystery deaths and other symptoms of server overload manifest.

Poor game performance makes the open world experience for many players miserable - people switch campaigns or just stop playing.

While add-ons are one of the great things about ESO, if the servers can't support a decent gameplay experience something needs to be done to reduce the impact of group utility add-ons...

There’s an addon that shows group healing amounts? What addon?

CMX is buggy and always overstates how much of the group’s healing you’re doing.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • srnm
    srnm
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure the group ulti-tracking add-on is available on minion - but maybe some of the other add-ons are private...?!

I was watching the twitch stream of a certain rum loving ball group leader and saw at least 3 group utility addons, including one which showed a table of members ranked by dmg and by healing.

ZOS needs to look at the performance impact of group member broadcast messages as used by add-ons...
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez how salty can you get? You keep bringing Kodi up like it's supposed to mean something lol. You act like the man gives you nightmares.

Because it’s relevant. You are doing the same crap people did when he was accused. Making poor attempts to explain how some players have unlimited sustain, damage, healing, speed. I am explaining to players who don’t know one example of what CE can do.

That's funny. Akinos is as clean as a player can get. Rather than disregard his imput, You might want to listen. You might see an improvement in your own gameplay.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the field. You can't blame all the mistakes you make on people cheating.
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 10, 2020 8:21AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3oq7x2.jpg
    Edited by Juhasow on February 10, 2020 8:52AM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im curious about one thing, since this post is about a whole alliance cheating, how can it be allowed to public name and shame a whole faction, when we know its not allowed to name/shame individuals?
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's funny. Akinos is as clean as a player can get. Rather than disregard his imput, You might want to listen. You might see an improvement in your own gameplay.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen you on the field. You can't blame all the mistakes you make on people cheating.

I can't emphasize the bolded portion enough. I actually kindly asked a few people who I thought were cheating for a few duels outside of Cyrodiil and I was eating humble pie after round three. After being able to see what was actually happening and them kindly explaining how it works? It was pretty enlightening and I'm appreciative of people like Akinos that's legit putting more information out there.
    Edited by Sephyr on February 10, 2020 9:33AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure the group ulti-tracking add-on is available on minion - but maybe some of the other add-ons are private...?!

I was watching the twitch stream of a certain rum loving ball group leader and saw at least 3 group utility addons, including one which showed a table of members ranked by dmg and by healing.

ZOS needs to look at the performance impact of group member broadcast messages as used by add-ons...

Damn, I need that addon, I hope it’s public. I want to stroke my epeen and get off on HPS numbers I can put out!
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see one of these threads I always hope that someone posts a vid so I could see some real cheating in ESO. But alas no video was seen this evening.

You cant because you get banned for naming and shaming.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your either missing the point or deflecting. I am informing players that have a right to know they don’t need to waste thier mundus, gear,etc. CE increases speed. Including channeled attacks.
    Certain things were changed to server side after the CE event. Speed is not one of them

LOL you don't have a point. Also for the record you can get some channeled skills to cast faster WITHOUT CE, it's called animation canceling my dude. It's pretty simple to rapid fire dark flare when its not lagging. I dunno about snipe cuz I haven't used a bow in years but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

Same thing happens with crystal frags, i use a frag "machine gun" attack sometimes to troll ppl at the gates.

CE is however still a thing, if I didnt explicitly aim at someone displaying their @ name id post the video, however i would get banned.
    Edited by TheFM on February 10, 2020 1:42PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair; I have submitted a ticket with video of people blatantly hacking, on a dolment farm group of all things, in the past 6 months and I know its possible; but I have not done so for PvP as I have not seen anything blatant enough nor would I suspect if there is stuff going on, its only EP. What I'd more likely suspect is disconnects and funky things happening from lag when I see things like last night with 30 EP dead on the back flag yet they're still pouring in the front door. Think I saved the video.

TL:DR Faction stacking all sides do; more of a problem than hacking in PvP.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is RDK group tools. It's uses map pings like most other group addons. No "broadcast" messages other than this and the built in group status for buffs/debuffs via the api.

The one we use in Drac is Sancts/Sanct2019 which isn't public and does basically the same thing with some additional benefits such as a more accurate dmg and healing value (only player dmg/heals), kb tracker (for fun and competition inside raid) and dynamic ulti tracking (auto sets your ultis and tracks back bar ultis such as necro res etc)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 10, 2020 2:03PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

Same thing happens with crystal frags, i use a frag "machine gun" attack sometimes to troll ppl at the gates.

CE is however still a thing, if I didnt explicitly aim at someone displaying their @ name id post the video, however i would get banned.

Those that I heard of that tried to do CE were caught and banned. From what you complain about on the forums, I think your imagination is getting a hard hold on you.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

My experience with a variety of group trackers is that they significantly impact the performance of the person using them, but not anyone else is group. So they don't seem to be a server problem.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all of those who think they see someone exploiting or hacking or macrohacking or macroexploiting or macrohaxploiting, listen up. Despite current happenings in the world...its 2020, not the god damn dark ages. You cannot seriously expect for us to believe your claims simply based on a typed out account of what you BELIEVE you saw. The naming and shaming rule DOES NOT stop you from posting videos and screenshots of what you believe to be some form of exploiting. Just blackout the names, don't mention the player, and voilà! Now your potential run in with a macrohaxploiter can be discussed in a reasonable manner based on the situation, class, and buffs/debuffs.

Essentially, if you don't know how to take a screenshot, blackout a name, and post it on the forums, then I, and many others, take your accusations with a grain of salt.
    Edited by vortexman11 on February 10, 2020 5:17PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again. Not the point. I am an average player. I am informing people CE is still a thing. As well as a Russian program. CE can still increase your speed. If they stay below what you can do with sets, mundus it will not be detected.
    Everyone said Kodi was clean too. I agree Akinos is clean.
    In response to your other post yes CE can layers were banned. A lot were unbanned as well. Irrelevant. Just informing CE is still a thing. Speed especially.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all of those who think they see someone exploiting or hacking or macrohacking or macroexploiting or macrohaxploiting, listen up. Despite current happenings in the world...its 2020, not the god damn dark ages. You cannot seriously expect for us to believe your claims simply based on a typed out account of what you BELIEVE you saw. The naming and shaming rule DOES NOT stop you from posting videos and screenshots of what you believe to be some form of exploiting. Just blackout the names, don't mention the player, and voilà! Now your potential run in with a macrohaxploiter can be discussed in a reasonable manner based on the situation, class, and buffs/debuffs.

Essentially, if you don't know how to take a screenshot, blackout a name, and post it on the forums, then I, and many others, take your accusations with a grain of salt.

Seriously? There are VIDEOS on you tube. They got taken down here. You can watch what the Russian program does.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again. Not the point. I am an average player. I am informing people CE is still a thing. As well as a Russian program. CE can still increase your speed. If they stay below what you can do with sets, mundus it will not be detected.
    In response to your other post yes CE can layers were banned. A lot were unbanned as well. Irrelevant. Just informing CE is still a thing. Speed especially.

But it IS the point. You have no clue how to target who is cheating because you honestly have no idea.If you are who I think you are, I've seen pics of you 'reporting' people because you screwed up. No, CE isn't responsible for you and your foolish mistakes. I'll repeat it.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whether you think CE or whatever Russian program you believe people are using to cheat or not doesn't matter unless you or the OP or anybody else claiming they saw cheats provides actually proof of said cheaters in the act. And so far it's just been whining about cheaters yet nobody has presented any actual evidence of anybody doing anything questionable, let alone blatant cheating. You can talk and blame all you want about CE this, Russian program that, simply saying people cheat doesn't solve anything.

And going around telling people that CE/Russian hax0r software still exists doesn't do anything but cause more paranoia for no reason. Not everyone wears a tin foil hat to sleep, wakes up the next day and conducts a search underneath their bed incase there might be government there, or the boogie man, Kodi, or the flippin Easter bunny or whatever your particular irrational fear might be.

These silly hackusation threads are an actual waste of time and server storage when there is no proof of any kind involved.
    Edited by Akinos on February 10, 2020 6:29PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whether you think CE or whatever Russian program you believe people are using to cheat or not doesn't matter unless you or the OP or anybody else claiming they saw cheats provides actually proof of said cheaters in the act. And so far it's just been whining about cheaters yet nobody has presented any actual evidence of anybody doing anything questionable, let alone blatant cheating. You can talk and blame all you want about CE this, Russian program that, simply saying people cheat doesn't solve anything.

And going around telling people that CE/Russian hax0r software still exists doesn't do anything but cause more paranoia for no reason. Not everyone wears a tin foil hat to sleep, wakes up the next day and does a search underneath their bed incase there might be government there, or the boogie man, or the flippin Easter bunny or whatever your particular irrational fear might be.

These silly hackusation threads are an actual waste of time and server data when there is no proof of any kind involved.

A RL image of Akinos
    Boogeyman.jpg
    Akinos is the Boogyman confirmed
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 10, 2020 7:01PM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it IS the point. You have no clue how to target who is cheating because you honestly have no idea.If you are who I think you are, I've seen pics of you 'reporting' people because you screwed up. No, CE isn't responsible for you and your foolish mistakes. I'll repeat it.

Omg. I have never reported someone for cheating. And no that is not MY point. I was informing players that CE is still a thing. You want to stick your head in the sand be my guest.

The funny thing is players focusing on the people calling out cheaters. Not calling out the cheaters themselves. Smh
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And going around telling people that CE/Russian hax0r software still exists doesn't do anything but cause more paranoia for no reason. Not everyone wears a tin foil hat to sleep, wakes up the next day and conducts a search underneath their bed incase there might be government there, or the boogie man, Kodi, or the flippin Easter bunny or whatever your particular irrational fear might be.

These silly hackusation threads are an actual waste of time and server storage when there is no proof of any kind involved.

https://youtu.be/ltC4relESCY

Since your lazy.

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg. I have never reported someone for cheating. And no that is not MY point. I was informing players that CE is still a thing. You want to stick your head in the sand be my guest.

The funny thing is players focusing on the people calling out cheaters. Not calling out the cheaters themselves. Smh

Uhhh dude, if you played as heavy as you preach, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
    Just sit down and nicely approach the very people you get angry at. Would help you a great deal.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And now you lost all credibility. I have NEVER reported anyone except when they degrade women. And you accuse me of spreading false information.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhhh dude, if you played as heavy as you preach, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
    Just sit down and nicely approach the very people you get angry at. Would help you a great deal.

You can’t be serious. Nicely approach? I stated facts and you and Akinos get so defensive. Why be defensive at all if your clean? I didn’t say you or Akinos cheat. I stated it is still happening. So take your own medicine and relax and learn something. You stated CE stopped when people got banned. That shows how much you don’t know
This discussion has been closed.