Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase July 2019"

• Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    Due to an unforeseen issue, we have removed the Jode’s Embrace player home and free t-shirt promotion from the July Crown Store offerings. We will notify everyone if we release the promotion and/or home in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for the information :-)
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to an unforeseen issue, we have removed the Jode’s Embrace player home and free t-shirt promotion from the July Crown Store offerings. We will notify everyone if we release the promotion and/or home in the future.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i have been waiting months for this house and now this happens!! should no of bought 20k crowns in prep for this!, if its the t-shirts that's the issue, balls to them, we don't want them.

Atleast put Linchal Grand Manor for sale again
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws had that same thought in a discord im in
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheeky and impossible thought to add …

Could not we just have the meadow instead?

After all this one will do all the building work herself. Already have the plans and at least some of the materials required.

It's almost ready. Remove the rock. Fix the gate then just wait for our crowns :)

Well this one had to try anyway!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not the meadow instead, please! Just wait with all the good stuff until I'm back again :D.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker I appreciate the info, you seem to be the best of all the zos peeps about giving us info. May I suggest a post of its own in general might help more people find out about this. I'd never have looked here for such info except @SantieClaws pointed it out. tons of people are going to be asking when it hits...
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno when will the honor guard motif release in crown store?
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have had to remove a few comments for nonconstructive or inappropriate commentary.

Please remember to keep comments constructive and civil in the future and take a moment to review our Community Rules here.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t care about the T-shirt, can I just get the house? @ZOS_SarahHecker
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

I don’t care about the T-shirt, can I just get the house? @ZOS_SarahHecker

Agreed here. I really never cared for the shirt. In my opinion, it's kind of ruined by the dragon... again. This expansion is supposed to be all about Elsweyr, but instead we get dragons everywhere, even plastered on the moons. But rant aside, I never wanted the shirt to start with. The house is what I'm after. I was legitimately excited for it, since it was one of only 3 things I actually wanted this month (the other two being the music box and furnishing pack - but then what's the point of them without the house to put them in?) and now it's just... poof, right on the cusp of release. Had really big plans for it for my RP guild. Kind of a joykill to see those all fall through.

That being said, we don't know if it is specifically the shirts or the house. Which it'd be nice to at least know that. Even if we can't get a fully detailed report, just hearing which it is would be nice. If it's the shirts, then forget them. I want the house. I'll still pay full price for it (although if they're feeling particularly bad about it, could always chop a few thousand crowns off the price... maybe... no... probably not... oh well). Shirt was far from the make-it-or-break-it part of the deal. But if it is a part of the house itself, well, I guess it's understandable. Pretty frustrating and disappointing, especially with how this has been worded and there seems to be no promise that it actually will come out. But still, it'd at least be a slightly different situation than the T-shirts somehow messing things up.
    Edited by DerAlleinTiger on July 11, 2019 4:56AM
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We have had to remove a few comments for nonconstructive or inappropriate commentary.

Please remember to keep comments constructive and civil in the future and take a moment to review our Community Rules here.

Buhhhhh
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    So in addition to Jode's not being for sale the Elsweyr furnishing pack isn't for sale either? I just looked in the crown store and the Grotto and Dibella's Garden are being offered. Is there an estimate when the Elsweyr pack will go on sale?

@ZOS_SarahHecker
    Edited by Slyjinxy on July 11, 2019 2:40PM
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    So in addition to Jode's not being for sale the Elsweyr furnishing pack isn't for sale either? I just looked in the crown store and the Grotto and Dibella's Garden are being offered. Is there an estimate when the Elsweyr pack will go on sale?

@ZOS_SarahHecker

Yep, I was just coming here to mention that. I'm trying to be as polite as possible, but what the hell? The furnishing pack is still in the preview article, and there was no mention at all of it not coming out either. This is kind of salt in the wound at this point. What's even left in the crown store this month that's actually Khajiit-themed? I don't count the Senche mount and pet, because they don't really have anything to do with the Khajiit. Dragons, maybe, at best. But not Khajiit. Our big house is gone, with barely an explanation. Our furnishing pack is gone, with absolutely no explanation. We get... a music box. Great. Well, I guess ZOS don't want my crowns this month. I guess to get actual Khajiit-themed items for the first month following the official release of the Khajiit expansion we have to go to the RNG crates.

I won't lie, I'm feeling pretty irritated with ZOS right now. I wasn't getting into the whole hoopla with the PTS patch notes because, well, I survived the last seven times the sky was supposed to fall here in ESO from PTS patch notes alone. I'll survive it again. But this is really draining my good will. At this point I'm almost expecting something to come up and for the music box to not even launch.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker

it is for sale, just not on the front page, go into furnishings and its there
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    de9fbmn3csym.png
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker

Yep, I was just coming here to mention that. I'm trying to be as polite as possible, but what the hell? The furnishing pack is still in the preview article, and there was no mention at all of it not coming out either. This is kind of salt in the wound at this point. What's even left in the crown store this month that's actually Khajiit-themed? I don't count the Senche mount and pet, because they don't really have anything to do with the Khajiit. Dragons, maybe, at best. But not Khajiit. Our big house is gone, with barely an explanation. Our furnishing pack is gone, with absolutely no explanation. We get... a music box. Great. Well, I guess ZOS don't want my crowns this month. I guess to get actual Khajiit-themed items for the first month following the official release of the Khajiit expansion we have to go to the RNG crates.

I won't lie, I'm feeling pretty irritated with ZOS right now. I wasn't getting into the whole hoopla with the PTS patch notes because, well, I survived the last seven times the sky was supposed to fall here in ESO from PTS patch notes alone. I'll survive it again. But this is really draining my good will. At this point I'm almost expecting something to come up and for the music box to not even launch.

I don't care so much about the house, I was on the fence whether to buy it or not. I really don't need another crown only house. I do however know a lot of people were looking forward to buying it.

I was really interested in the furnishing pack. After previewing it, if I like it enough I may buy two. I want to start decorating my Hall of Lunar Champions though :(
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    de9fbmn3csym.png

Wait, are we doing this now? Where certain things can only be purchased from the website? Because it's not on any of the crown store furnishing lists in-game for me right now.
    Edited by DerAlleinTiger on July 11, 2019 2:46PM
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I didn't even know you could buy items anywhere else but in-game. I'm hoping the come online after the ESO store is done for maintenance but I'm not holding my breath.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, apologies for the confusion. The Elsweyr Oasis pack was also removed from the Crown Store today. In its place is the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto and the Dibella’s Garden furniture pack.
    Staff Post
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, apologies for the confusion. The Elsweyr Oasis pack was also removed from the Crown Store today. In its place is the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto and the Dibella’s Garden furniture pack.

I appreciate the mention of it, even if I'm really not happy about it. I'm sure it's not your fault, so I thank you for the notice.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Offering an old pack with items unrelated to the ones you pulled isn't really a "replacement".

I expect the furniture to be back in the near future, upsetting your players by putting items up for sale, then snatching them back the last minute with next to no explanation isn't really the best business tactic, you know.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for letting us know. Is there an ETA on when they will be available?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This should be its own thread, stickied, next to one about jode’s being pulled.

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • creeker5
    creeker5
    ✭✭

Maybe you should remove it from the Crown Store Showcase like you did with Jode's Embrace.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56575
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Offering an old pack with items unrelated to the ones you pulled isn't really a "replacement".

I expect the furniture to be back in the near future, upsetting your players by putting items up for sale, then snatching them back the last minute with next to no explanation isn't really the best business tactic, you know.

Hey, it's their loss. No offense meant towards SarahHecker, as I'm certain it's not her personal fault, but I had money saved up to buy a big load of crowns for the house and furnishing pack combo on not one but two accounts this week. Suppose I can save my money instead now. Too bad the Steam Summer sale is already over.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So replacing Jodes with a home that no one wanted umm ok
    LInchal would've been a better pairing or even the sanctuary home
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to offer an elf house in it's place …

Really. In the season of the Khajiit?

Someone in marketing needs to go to bed early tonight without any supper.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should be thankful for the Jode's house removal as in the other case no idea how much longer I'd waited for the Grotto. Though it's a pity that Oasis removed too.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you let us know why the Oasis furniture pack was also removed? A lot of us are after those furnishings for houses other than Jode's and you could always bring it back whenever Jode's is ready if you think you won't sell enough without Jode's on sale...
  • LdoubleTG
    LdoubleTG
    ✭✭
    This is turning out to be "save my crowns month"