Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account deleted

Baumlaus
Baumlaus
✭✭✭
Hello
I am posting this for a friend. She had her complete eso account deleted or not accessable anymore.
I have all the data that needs to be provied also a ticket reference number for you guys to help
She is being told that there is no account under the email adress she always used to login aswell as cannot login ingame anymore since yesterday night

Please someone message me so we can proceed since I don't wnat her detail posted here @ZOS_BillE
Thanks in advance
Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    So we tried a few things but nothing works and we didn't hear from support yet at all.

Basically she gets told that there is no account linked anymore to her email adress, nor does her usual accountname + password combination work.

Ingame she can still be invited into guilds which makes me think the account is at least physically still there but all access to it is gone for her.

Edit: The reference number to her ticket is 190523-005180
    Edited by Baumlaus on May 23, 2019 11:43PM
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Baumlaus

We've sent you a message regarding your friend's ticket #190523-005180.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ravayne04
    ravayne04
    Soul Shriven
    This has happened to me today after psn went down last night. First my user account was wiped, and when I tried to link eso accounts as a new user it says my account doesn't exist. I've been playing as a plus member since 2016. Account is gone. Did your friend get this fixed?? Can anyone help me? @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by ravayne04 on June 14, 2019 8:44PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ravayne04

Have you submitted a support ticket yet for help with your account issue?

If you have, you can post the ticket number here so we can look into it.
    Staff Post
  • ravayne04
    ravayne04
    Soul Shriven
    I have but no reply yet.
  • Lovreone
    Lovreone
    ✭✭
    It seems I am now having the same problem.

Last week, I have unsuccessfully tried logging in to my account after a few years of inactivity.

I thought I forgot my username or pass, so I tried resetting password, and provided my email address bound to the ESO account, to which I got the following message "Could not find account matching those details.", indicating my email address (and account) no longer exists in the system database.

I then found and submitted the Account recovery form but got no response since (Ticket #: 200417-004137).

Today, after a password reset on forum account, I have somehow managed to login to the forums, but still not to the account (same error message on trying to reset password).

Can you please help? @ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this thread being over a year old the discussion is being closed. You can start a new discussion if you continue to need help.

@Lovreone - We have sent you a PM to follow-up on your ticket.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.