Maintenance for the week of December 2:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – December 4,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – December 4,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – December 4,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

Account deleted

Baumlaus
Baumlaus
✭✭✭
Hello
I am posting this for a friend. She had her complete eso account deleted or not accessable anymore.
I have all the data that needs to be provied also a ticket reference number for you guys to help
She is being told that there is no account under the email adress she always used to login aswell as cannot login ingame anymore since yesterday night

Please someone message me so we can proceed since I don't wnat her detail posted here @ZOS_BillE
Thanks in advance
Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    So we tried a few things but nothing works and we didn't hear from support yet at all.

Basically she gets told that there is no account linked anymore to her email adress, nor does her usual accountname + password combination work.

Ingame she can still be invited into guilds which makes me think the account is at least physically still there but all access to it is gone for her.

Edit: The reference number to her ticket is 190523-005180
    Edited by Baumlaus on May 23, 2019 11:43PM
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @Baumlaus

We've sent you a message regarding your friend's ticket #190523-005180.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ravayne04
    ravayne04
    Soul Shriven
    This has happened to me today after psn went down last night. First my user account was wiped, and when I tried to link eso accounts as a new user it says my account doesn't exist. I've been playing as a plus member since 2016. Account is gone. Did your friend get this fixed?? Can anyone help me? @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by ravayne04 on June 14, 2019 8:44PM
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @ravayne04

Have you submitted a support ticket yet for help with your account issue?

If you have, you can post the ticket number here so we can look into it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ravayne04
    ravayne04
    Soul Shriven
    I have but no reply yet.