The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A gentleman's guide to teabagging.

• UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

couple nights ago I went 1vX a few times near an RSS (4 out of 5 times unsuccessfully), and everytime I died I got teabagged.

why?

As I said in the OP, some people bag with reckless abandon. They obviously don't have rules or if they do they're BS ones!
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    couple nights ago I went 1vX a few times near an RSS (4 out of 5 times unsuccessfully), and everytime I died I got teabagged.
    Probably have one of those annoying ridiculously tanky builds?

Lethal zergling
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭

To be fair, I am tempted to add a new rule that if you have over 40k health and aren't emp you deserve a teabag, might be a bit overkill though. :D
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nah. a DK and a stamBlade.

those 2 plus all the NPC is too much for me to handle. after dying twice (and wiping half the NPC), i bait them to go outside NPC range, and stamblade took it. Land a few Dizzying before he scurried off, and the DK finally closed the distance.....

....but then a couple EP arrived and steamrolled them.

Meh.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let me explain how tbagging works since everyone in this thread is wrong and I am the only
    one with a confirmed tbagging title here so I consider myself THE tbagging expert in both NA and EU.

RUPAsPm.jpg

1. You die to me under any circumstance? Tbag
    2. You die to my friends who came to help me because i couldn't kill you? Tbag
    3. You play in any alliance except mine (mine is the only correct one btw) and you die in any of the mentioned ways? Tbag
    4. You play as stamwarden, stamDK, stamnecro, stamsorc, stamplar, stamNB or their magicka equivalents and you die in any of the mentioned ways above? Tbag
    5. You tried to 1vX or smallscale with your group and you and/or your group died because you got zerged? Tbag (for each groupmember, it is not personal, just business)

If you have any questions about how tbagging works, let me know!

PS. if you tbag me under ANY circumstance you deserve to be tbagged

Edited by angeleda on May 31, 2019 9:10AM
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    Let me explain how tbagging works since everyone in this thread is wrong and I am the only
    one with a confirmed tbagging title here so I consider myself THE tbagging expert in both NA and EU.

RUPAsPm.jpg

3. You play in any alliance except mine (mine is the only correct one btw) and you die in any of the mentioned ways? Tbag
    4. You play as stamwarden, stamDK, stamnecro, stamsorc, stamplar, stamNB or their magicka equivalents and you die in any of the mentioned ways above? Tbag
    5. You tried to 1vX or smallscale with your group and you and/or your group died because you got zerged? Tbag (for each groupmember, it is not personal, just business)

PS. if you tbag me under ANY circumstance you deserve to be bagged

Yasssssss Queen
    Edited by CoachPower on May 31, 2019 9:12AM
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RUPAsPm.jpg

Angeleda for Supreme President of Kazakhstan!
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

RUPAsPm.jpg

Looking forward to get a new PC so i can be back to PC EU, meanwhile i'll have to deal with tbaggers on other platforms from the wrong alliances >:)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0h5ZC0aug
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »

RUPAsPm.jpg

Looking forward to get a new PC so i can be back to PC EU, meanwhile i'll have to deal with tbaggers on other platforms from the wrong alliances >:)

You did not tbag back though

Rookie mistake

3/10
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

RUPAsPm.jpg

Rookie mistake

3/10

And give a chance to the other 3 smurfs around to kill me, right 😂
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teabagging is literally simulating sexual activity with a dead corpse of your enemy. And thus there are no excuses to do so.
    A person on the level doesn't insult himself with shamefull acts like this.
    Use an emote if you wish to express your joy/satisfaction with felling an enemy who has wronged you or provided you a challenge.

What am I simulating by sticking a sword through your body or burning you alive with a fireball? Is that OK on any level? Is that better or worse?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My own guild mates teabag me lol.

Also, if it's been a good fight and I don't get bagged I find that quite insulting.
    PC EU
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blatant cheaters. Meta chasers/cheesers that get the build. Failed gankers. Pet sorcs/Zoo sorcs. Handful of people that share equal disdain for each other in Cyrodiil. Return bags.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

RUPAsPm.jpg

Rookie mistake

3/10

That's when you bring 3x more people, zerg them, tbag

• Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

RUPAsPm.jpg

Rookie mistake

3/10

That's when you bring 3x more people, zerg them, tbag

Even when i play with a group i always end up playing solo (as you can see), can't help it. Why? Maybe because i just want to know what's going on without checking the map.
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such an honored halo tradition... ruined to those who remember its roots.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratloc wrote: »
    Teabagging is literally simulating sexual activity with a dead corpse of your enemy. And thus there are no excuses to do so.
    Use an emote if you wish to express your joy/satisfaction with felling an enemy who has wronged you or provided you a challenge.

What am I simulating by sticking a sword through your body or burning you alive with a fireball? Is that OK on any level? Is that better or worse?

Oh I don't know... maybe... combat? War? You know - the stuff that soldiers do. Is it worse? Is it better?
    Well. Let me ask you these two questions:
    1. What most civilised countries do with their war veterans?
    2. What most civilised countries do to people who fornicate with dead bodies?

• JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratloc wrote: »

Oh I don't know... maybe... combat? War? You know - the stuff that soldiers do. Is it worse? Is it better?
    Well. Let me ask you these two questions:
    1. What most civilised countries do with their war veterans?
    2. What most civilised countries do to people who fornicate with dead bodies?

Civility and anonymity on the internet is a seemingly rare combination, a circumstance exacerbated during summer break.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love not to tbag ppl that baged me earlier and would very much deserve it.
    IMO that *** them up more so. They would be like "*** that guy is better player and a bigger man!".
    Also, never ever tbag a player you know is better/more skilled then you. That is my primary moto.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I had a video but shadow play was off last night. Had a ball group of necro bashers running around and was on my DK. Pulled one of them out away from the ball who fought for a couple seconds then tried to run back. Pulled him again when his immunity ran out and taloned while he tried to run back then pulled him again when his immunity ran out. Think it went another 1 or 2 times before I saw his group had cleared the fodder and as I then tried to run they all dig piled on me and then teabagged me with the guy I was pulling doing it extra long. I was lolling quite a bit.

Funny thing is, later in the night on my templar. We wiped a group like that with the same guild tag and I tried to find him in the pile but as some released , I just tea bagged whoever I could
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ongoing discussion about t-bagging. Here's some new data to those who are unaware of the current state of the Code of Conduct (update with Elsweyr):
    You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another customer or guest using ZeniMax sites and Services. This includes but is not limited to verbal attacks, unwanted messaging, personal attacks, stalking or any other undesired behavior used to cause discomfort or disrupt another customer's experience. At all times users will refrain from attacking Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy, Gender or any other protected category under Federal or Maryland State law.

I personally have - and always will - consider t-bagging a non-consensual form of sexual assault, and will continue to report players that do it as I am able (And no, I don't care for your "LUL" dudebrah mansplanations, and I'm bored by the Ive-heard-it-a-zillion-times-never-was-funny-responses so don't bother I won't be reading them anyway) I'm a survivor of sexual violence - as unfortunately are many of my fellow nerdy grrrl gamer sisters. I don't want any of your parts in may face simulated or otherwise, K? And I have zero effs given for humans that have this little respect for other humans. Crap like this isn't a joke to survivors, and men - or anyone - who laughs it off perpetuates the violence women, and other minorities face daily in the real world.

I'm grateful that ZOS - and many other gaming companies, pro organizations, and social networking sites are finally stepping up to say no more.

And PS> Gentleman don't teabag.
    Edited by mayasunrising on June 7, 2019 7:11AM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature, and to prevent any further spiraling.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.