The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A gentleman's guide to teabagging.

• kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The T bag has been a right of passage for almost two decades in any pvp community. It can be a sign of both disrespect and respect or a taunt. It's about context and always has been. What I've never seen though, until this game, are people getting so bent out of shape over an emote in a video game and equating it to sexual assault. Get some thicker skin if you plan on interacting with other humans.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bagging is definitely mood- and situation-dependent for me. But my favorite reason is when I see a dude bagging a corpse in a BG and then I murder him on the spot and get to bag both at the same time. Double the fun.
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    it is endgame Content. That is why someone created a T Bag counter addon xD
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t think I’ve teabagged anyone in ESO, but I do think it can be funny.

For those who are indignant about it, it’s only a game and being silly is allowed.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    I have for years been trying to perfect the tbagging technique known as "the hairy cliffracer" where one jumps from an elevated position and lands their character on someones dead face so that it does that elegant little squat landing animation that perfectly delivers the package to the ground level.

2 mill gold to whomever sends in the best successfull hairy cliffracer clip.
    Edited by Edirt_seliv on May 19, 2019 8:14AM
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people don't teabag me, I will take it as a great insult and cry in a corner because I wasn't noticed. :(
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just here to get me 2000th comment badge.

That should do it :D
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I always get the same thought, the image of the tea bagging little fool suddenly screaming in soul searing agony when they realise the foe isn’t quite dead and that those teeth still work.

Bite, rip, swallow... (sound of evil laughter) 😈
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I prefer the term Clam Slamming.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Tbag is an act of love, not war ;).
    If people don't teabag me, I will take it as a great insult and cry in a corner because I wasn't noticed. :(

I have spent a lot of time in Cyrodiil and have never been t'bagged. I shall remain in the corner with my salty tears! :'(
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    I prefer the term Clam Slamming.

What about double dipping the kebab?
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK how this considered offensive in any way. Its a pixelated Teabag and if you haven't noticed wen you see your naked toon in the character creation screen, they don't even have a bulge, they're basically gender neutral. Or Unsullied Eunuchs! But if you did that in real life, you'd be considered a *** because why would you put your Bag in a dead mans mouth!? LOL

EDIT: I guess gender neutral Necro-... -philia is frowned upon even in the virtual world...
    Edited by Radiance on May 19, 2019 11:18PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    Bagging is definitely mood- and situation-dependent for me. But my favorite reason is when I see a dude bagging a corpse in a BG and then I murder him on the spot and get to bag both at the same time. Double the fun.

Double stuff Oreo ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Tbag is an act of love, not war ;).

I have spent a lot of time in Cyrodiil and have never been t'bagged. I shall remain in the corner with my salty tears! :'(

I got you next ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't get t-bagged if you aren't on the floor.

If you keep coming back and dying instantly to the point that you're a nuisance rather than a threat. Bagged.

If you are sub 50 in a Cp campaign you'll get bagged and whispered with some helpful advice.

If you spam snipe at me at from max range and manage to get caught and die. Bagged with extreme prejudice.
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ball group gets the bag
    Gankers get the bag

AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    I think I bag my own faction more than my enemies lol. I usually do it when someone interrupts my 1v1 - I’ll back off, let this enemy kill them, then hit ‘em with a quick double pump.
    Edited by Janoy on May 21, 2019 3:17PM
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the beginning of my PVP, I used to be heavily insulted. As soon as I died, I rezzed somewhere else to avoid that unpleasantness. Until one of my guild members teabagged the guild leader, just before rezzing her. She was laughing on TeamSpeak, didn't mind at all. Then I started to see it as a mildly juvenile act. Nowadays, I think it is quite comical. Even if I am teabagged. I never have teabagged anyone, though.
  • Bored_Owl
    Bored_Owl
    ✭✭
    I don't like when other people teabag me, so I don't do it to them. If I feel like emoting, I'll usually salute their corpse or wave. Sometimes if someone's not rezzing, I'll play the lute or pray until they rez or someone else tries to kill me. Like, there's so many other emotes besides that, why not show a little creativity with it? I just kind of roll my eyes at teabaggers, but if someone uses /shovel on me or starts up a band over my corpse I find it pretty funny just because it's unexpected.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Air Tbagging is for fools who get nothing done. You are just embarassing yourself.
    2) Do not tbag after you have zerged down a person. You have no right to claim victory in such a case, your tbag just makes you look pathetic.
    3) Just going your way after defeating your opponent, is much cooler than tbagging.
    4) Tbagging should be a way of expressing that your opponent did something unspeakable, rather than a way to celebrate your little victory.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    1) Air Tbagging is for fools who get nothing done. You are just embarassing yourself.
    2) Do not tbag after you have zerged down a person. You have no right to claim victory in such a case, your tbag just makes you look pathetic.
    3) Just going your way after defeating your opponent, is much cooler than tbagging.
    4) Tbagging should be a way of expressing that your opponent did something unspeakable, rather than a way to celebrate your little victory.

I disagree with all of the above.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teabagging is literally simulating sexual activity with a dead corpse of your enemy. And thus there are no excuses to do so.
    A person on the level doesn't insult himself with shamefull acts like this.
    Use an emote if you wish to express your joy/satisfaction with felling an enemy who has wronged you or provided you a challenge.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm happy when people teabag me, they wasting time on that ***.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't "bag" often. I don't do it to failed gankers, snipe stackers or people who try to 1v1 me and fail. They didn't do anything wrong, and I don't want people to quit the game just because they try hard and fail.
    I only bag like "bad people", and not bad as in bad players; but people I know are like bullies, cowards, and that are generally messed up. Most often, I tend to do the laughing emote, "tea time" or "blow kiss" emote instead.

I basically "bag" those who bagged me after I've died 1vX. You spot them solo somewhere, and they go head over heels to escape; AND suddenly they turn around and stay ranged and attack you - when back-up comes around (I can imagine their piglet falsetto voices over group chat), and then by the will of the gods you survive and manage to actually kill them despite new escape attempt. That my friends, is a sacred tea(bagging) ritual.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't play with a teabagger. I will remember who they are, and I will avoid getting involved with them in any way, ally or enemy, grouping, trading, whatever. It's low-class and dishonorable and I have no respect for anyone who does it or makes up excuses for it.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    blTVJ5R.jpg

I don't mind you tea bagging me but at least offer me a biscuit🍪
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tactical bag = Have group hide and kill one and bag. The bait will grab friends and attempt to zerg you down. Rest of your group then wipes them and issues another bag further increasing salt and tears. 🙀 This may start a all out attempt to hunt your group in which brings great fights 👍
  • Fenrook
    Fenrook
    I don't to other players, the end. Not really into rubbing my trousers into the face of corpses, pixelated or real. :p As to anybody who does it and genuinely considers it some sort of sexual act, please do seek some form of treatment with haste... So much wrong with that I wouldn't know where to begin.

I have been known to do it in vet dungeons though to bosses that have given the group a particularly hard time, recently switched to using the kiss this emote however, far more amusing.

As to those who do it to me, yeah whatever, you could be off doing something useful, but heh.... As to those who say they do it to humiliate other players, if you just killed them with serious ease, you probably just handed them a lovely big plate of humiliation right there.... There's nothing quite as satisfying for example as catching up to a ganker who killed you earlier when you weren't expecting it, and sending them on a respawn trip....

As to those who complain about zergs, it's war, wars aren't usually won by individuals or small groups, but by armies... Stop trying to solo warfare. :D Nothing quite as glorious as when battle is joined between 2 mighty armies! It's literally boring when you arrive and the enemy is some poor soul trying to defend solo.... I'd be inclined to let them live, but they ALWAYS take a pop at me, and leave me the them or me option.....
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teabagging is literally simulating sexual activity with a dead corpse of your enemy. And thus there are no excuses to do so.
    A person on the level doesn't insult himself with shamefull acts like this.
    Use an emote if you wish to express your joy/satisfaction with felling an enemy who has wronged you or provided you a challenge.

This guy gets it. I slot both the "kneel praying" and "salute" emotes just for this purpose. I've even had some dude msg me after a salute with a quick "good fight ;)".

The game gives you the opportunity to be jerks. Sadly, too many folk seize that opportunity with both hands.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teabagging... Some people love it, some people hate it. Regardless it happens regularly, some people teabag with reckless abandon, others are more reserved. I personally live by a set of rules that govern whether a player is due a clam slam or not. They are as follows:

1) What goes around, comes around. You teabag me, you're getting bagged.

2) If you run away from a 1v1, then come back a minute latter with your pals, you're getting bagged.

3) If you hide behind the zerg spamming snipe, you're getting bagged.

4) If you start setting up a meatbag when your group outnumbers mine 5-1, you're getting bagged.

I'm interested to see what rules other people have, and whether or not you agree with mine!

I'm sure some people will just say that teabagging in general is stupid, each to their own, I'm not trying to tell you how to play.

So let me know what you class as a teabaggable offense!

couple nights ago I went 1vX a few times near an RSS (4 out of 5 times unsuccessfully), and everytime I died I got teabagged.

why?

PS: I never t-bag anyone. at most i do /kissthis
    Edited by Davadin on May 30, 2019 2:57PM
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
This discussion has been closed.