The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Update 22 - Bug Reports for Elsweyr (Zone, Quests, etc)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing Elsweyr quests and content in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bug #1. No one can log into the PTS.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    Bug #2. No one can log into the PTS.

Not even Alcast...

Please Gina, Feed the hamsters now...
    Edited by luizpaulom17 on April 15, 2019 8:40PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image flickering at login screen and loading screens. Just happening randomly but definitely noticeable.
    Edited by Tasear on April 15, 2019 10:32PM
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reward for Sunspire HM isn't a Senche-Rhat. This is clearly a bug.

XBox NA
  • lamatadita
    lamatadita
    ✭✭
    None of the homes are accessible for preview, including the inn room. I know the patch notes said Jode's Embrace was not accessible, but trying to enter any of the others results in getting kicked out with a "You don't have permission" message.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    lamatadita wrote: »
    None of the homes are accessible for preview, including the inn room. I know the patch notes said Jode's Embrace was not accessible, but trying to enter any of the others results in getting kicked out with a "You don't have permission" message.

Only Jode's Embrace shows on the map for me.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    a few things:

when you die in sunspire there are no portal at beginning of trial when you die and port to wayshrine.

when you taunt dragon in air (overland) inner fire will fire, but dragon will not be taunted.

when dragons die in trial and just hang off the edge of the cliff rigor mortis like is very immersion breaking.
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • kitiarasbane
    kitiarasbane
    Soul Shriven
    Zamarak doesn't have any mouth animation when he speaks to you in the tutorial's quest line.
  • lamatadita
    lamatadita
    ✭✭

They all showed up for me once I stood outside the physical location and tried to enter, but none of them will let me stay inside. I can port to Jode's Embrace from the map and stay inside for several minutes, but the inn room kicks me out right away, and the Hall of the Lunar Champion usually does, too. I seem to have slightly more success with being able to at least briefly enter the homes if I port from the map rather than enter by the front door, but they still kick me out.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least for me, all of the Cyrodiil & Craglorn Skyshards that I have gotten on live have been wiped on the PTS.

Live Craglorn upper & lower skyshard achievement:

Bwh364M.jpg

Live Cyrodiil skyshard achievements:

XwfhcQP.jpg

PTS Cyrodiil & Craglorn achievements missing:

y9knjME.jpg
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    all from vet sunspire:

the sench-reht, and other household variety khajit will sometimes freeze in the air.

trash mobs in sunspire temple pull simply by walking through doors, walking up ladder, etc. aggro radius way too far

people unable to rez even though we are not in combat

icey prison debuff remains on you even if you die

the fire boss was too easy.

ice atross spinning in circles
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    on final boss when add came up from portal entire raid crashed.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freezing every 3sec in starting area
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Flickering floor under the door in very first room in the tutorial.
    - Zamarak is a ventriloquist, as mentioned above. Spooky guy.
    - Can't go through the door in Wayrest Sewers just behind the third boss!! Five years, dude!
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tcd98gcpsk64.png

My friend used the bone colossus ult and after it wore off he stayed the same size visually for me :D
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the guy in the Abode of Ignominy Marzula-jo or Mazula-jo? You used both several times.
  • UnseenCat
    UnseenCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Dragon icons on the map sometimes flicker / distort badly. (Looks like what would happen on old sprite-based side-scrolling Nintendo console games when there were too many sprites on the screen for the CPU to handle.) The screencap doesn't quite do it justice; it was flickering and distorting like it was showing half two different frames of animation at the wrong times. If it means anything, I use a 3440x1440 monitor at mostly ultra graphics settings, latest Nvidia drivers on a GTX 1080 card. Also running with the gamepad interface. cglrre7y7lll.png

- I had some issues when entering houses, both at Hall of the Lunar Champion and when entering the door of the main building when previewing Jode's Embrace. Loading screen runs, you appear in the house, take one step and you're back in the loading screen and dropped back outside. Enter again, and everything is fine. Also, while waling around in the "back" side of Jode's Embrace, I encountered a random load screen and once again got dropped outside. Re-entered the preview of the house and went to the same area with no problems on the second try.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No free character slot as mentioned in ESO live.
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the iron atronachs spawned by the dragon down near tenmar temple spawn either inside the terrain (eg, inside one of the cliff walls overlooking the area) or seemingly in other unpathable areas. Unfortunately no screenshots due to dragon fight going on >.>
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Deepblue962
    Deepblue962
    ✭✭

They all showed up for me once I stood outside the physical location and tried to enter, but none of them will let me stay inside. I can port to Jode's Embrace from the map and stay inside for several minutes, but the inn room kicks me out right away, and the Hall of the Lunar Champion usually does, too. I seem to have slightly more success with being able to at least briefly enter the homes if I port from the map rather than enter by the front door, but they still kick me out.

Similar bug, Port to Jode's Embrace from map, began walking to front door of estate and was ported back to my original location. Second attempt, was able to enter estate, and remained for a few minutes exploring, and was ported back again. Bug was reported in game with /bug command.
    Edited by Deepblue962 on April 16, 2019 1:54PM
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    a few things:

when you die in sunspire there are no portal at beginning of trial when you die and port to wayshrine.

when you taunt dragon in air (overland) inner fire will fire, but dragon will not be taunted.

when dragons die in trial and just hang off the edge of the cliff rigor mortis like is very immersion breaking.

I can second the fact hat if you die in sunspire, there is no portal. I can add to it that some mobs apparently dont spawn the first time through, because as a couple of us were running back from the start after dying, we encountered a mob that we had not had to fight the first time through that area, who then killed us again, but then tried to attack the rest of the group on the other side of a wall, meaning that we could not res until the rest of the group killed themselves to get us out of combat.
  • starshine123b16_ESO
    Zamarak doesn't have any mouth animation when he speaks to you in the tutorial's quest line.

I play in German language - none of the npc have mouth animation - they talk telepathic?
    Downloading English language data right now :wink:
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    during the last fight of the main questline I died while inside the safe zone...after ressing the foe would not act like it was supposed to. Had to abandon quest and redo the whole thing. Otherwise things in the main questline seemed to be working fine. As others have stated all of the houses tend to kick you out in elswyr. Though after doing quest line the one did not act like this any more. I did make a toon to go through new intro quest and it seemed to be better at helping new players understand some of the different skills like block interrupt heavy attack then before. Most of the chars in the intro were ventriloquists since none seemed to move their mouths.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Scar's End, missing ground textures at the wayshrine, and then CTD looking for the crafting area
    another CTD looking for the group boss near Rimmen
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got on but noticed right away that the Khajiit NPCs often do not move their mouths at all when they talk to you, especially the quest givers. It's minor, but still.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on April 17, 2019 12:55AM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cough... werewolf hasn't had a feeding animation at the werewolf shrine when feeding on another player since wolfhunter could we maybe fix this.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I created a brand new lvl 1 character and played through the tutorial, but I did not get a skill point for it as in other chapters. I just got the level up skill points.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the Abode of Ignominy, none of the mushrooms throughout the delve have color/texture.
    z4GwVNr.png
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on April 17, 2019 10:28AM
    love is love
  • BeeGnu
    BeeGnu
    ✭✭
    Somebody stole Riverhold! (An in-game bug report with screenshot has also been submitted.)
    2rf64oi4na3j.png
    g0zk18ssjwad.png
    gk1hp2hl3834.png
    l3ypgiyc5xxs.png
  • kitiarasbane
    kitiarasbane
    Soul Shriven
    Tomb of the Serpents Delve won't load. I've been stuck at the loading screen for at least 5 minutes.