The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Death Mask Sabre Cat & Hat Packs in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct. 11

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Looking for a spooktacular new mount or masks to set the mood? Look no further than today's Crown Store update!

MOUNTS
Death Mask Sabre Cat
ab94a8bb6d2e18d855ee8927cddfdb8f.jpg

Most inhabitants of Skyrim hate and loathe necromancy, but those Nords who do stoop to raising the dead tend to go all in, wallowing in death and its symbols. It was no doubt such Nord necromancers who bred the skull-faced Death Mask Sabre Cats as mounts.

The Death Mask Sabre Cat will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from today until October 15, and costs 3000 crowns. (Love the look of this mount? Look for the matching pet in the October Daily Rewards!)

COSTUMES
Dibella’s Doll Mask Pack
14773dd0776beadb10ca2e64601dbd68.jpg

When worshipers of Dibella wish to honor the Lady of Love by engaging in anonymous bestowal of affection, they don an exquisite porcelain Dibella's Doll Mask. This bundle includes the Dibella's Doll Mask for Humans and Elves as well as two variations, for Khajiiti and Argonians.

The Dibella's Doll Mask Pack returns to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, today until October 15, and costs 700 crowns.

Nightmare Daemon Mask Pack
29f2f0bd9ffcf42c8984123822471605.jpg

The work of mortal artisans replicating Dremora at their most frightening. This bundle includes the Nightmare Daemon Mask for Humans and Elves along with the variations for Khajiiti and Argonians. Daemonic!

The Nightmare Demon Mask Pack returns to the Crown Store today on all platforms for a limited time until October 15, and costs 700 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Autumn
vqbvt4obkvc0.jpg

The Autumn dye stamps are available on all platforms from October 11 to October 18 at 10am EDT and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    such a shame ZOS can't do masks without hoods :(

[Edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on October 11, 2018 2:35PM
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mount looks not bad, but I'm getting a bit bored with senche animations (I have 3 senche mounts already). Also since you mainly see it from behind, it will be the same black lion/panther butt but with short tail.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly recommend those hatmask things to anyone with costume dyeing available. I bought them last year and they'be proven to be extremely versatile costuming pieces!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be getting that kitty tonight after work! I love its cute face <3
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instant regret buying the cat because of the cropped tail. Didn't notice til I got on it. Why is the tail cropped? It looks terrible..

I honestly want a refund. :neutral:
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Instant regret buying the cat because of the cropped tail. Didn't notice til I got on it. Why is the tail cropped? It looks terrible..

So it doesn't do this :p

tenor.gif
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it’s because the mount itself is a saber cat, which I have the grey one from crown crates and yes, it has a cropped tail as well

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've made showcase video for this mount :) You can see all movement types (except falling :D ), and hear all sounds: roars, sprint and jumps.

https://youtu.be/7UpR48wf338

I was not sure if I want to buy it when I saw the cost :/ Then I was thinking and previewing it for some time when I realized: I don't have previous sabre cats with fancy armor (so this cat will be my only sabre cat with unique body type), and this new sabre cat sounds like a lion mount (and I love lion sounds) :D The strong voice was the main reason for me to buy it. I only wish it had black armor, not dark brown :/ I'm also not a fan of short tail, but I like the muscular body of this cat.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Autumn: Amber and Shadows and Autumn: Ash Yam supppsed to be the same color combination, or am I missing something?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Autumn: Amber and Shadows and Autumn: Ash Yam supppsed to be the same color combination, or am I missing something?

Looks like they did a copy and paste. But it's the crown store so ZO$ should fix it in 10 minutes or less.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sabre-tooth had only a tiny tail..

saber-tooth-cat-smilodon-full.jpg

• Bubbastic
    Bubbastic
    ✭✭✭
    Smilodon / Sabre-Tooth has a short tail
    。◕‿◕。
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Death Mask Sabre Cat <3 was worth it with the free matching little black cat. It is a really nice shade of black and doesn't have the doom wolf's demonic cow moo. :# Though a bit pricey for a reskin, I must say riding into cyro with my friends and up out of the war zone questing, makes it even more enjoyable.

We are ready for the witches festival and this mount is sure to be a guild fav.