Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Psijic Vault Crown Crate Season & Giveaway!"

• KittyKhajt
    Anyone know when the crown crate and mount drops from last night's #BE twitch? I was on from start to finish but didn't get any notices like previous drops, and I had to step away for a few minutes to make supper so if they announced when I may have missed it.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    @KittyKhajt you’ll get it by June 15th
  • legionAssassin9
    legionAssassin9
    Soul Shriven
    the cherry branch blossom momento would be nice to purchase.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'm curious about are the motif pages. I've already gotten a few of them from fishing - so if that character opens the crate and gets a page she knows, will I be able to trade it for crown gems - or will I be stuck with an account bound motif page I don't need.
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    What I'm curious about are the motif pages. I've already gotten a few of them from fishing - so if that character opens the crate and gets a page she knows, will I be able to trade it for crown gems - or will I be stuck with an account bound motif page I don't need.

Like all other crate consumables, fortunately, it can be exchanged for gems or deposited in your bank for use by another toon.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can buy a runebox from someone that gives this momento. It's pretty cheap (maybe 500-1000 coins), unless something has changed.
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    argouru wrote: »
    Seriously? Each motif piece separate instead of the entire collection like the last few crate sets? No way am I spending that much money to TRY to get enough gems to purchase each motif page separately.

I appreciate it ;/ I can't tell you how many partially complete motifs I have that are 30-40% complete, so I don't spend my points on buying them in the crown store. I've considered simply selling all the motifs I get and buying books in the crown store, but I don't necessarily want to encourage the use of the crown store, lol.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I always want a mount that ends up being radiant apex? I wanted the gummy cat so bad.
  • Frogsong
    Frogsong
    Soul Shriven
    Is there anyway you guys can get a little more creative with the mounts?

There's other animals/creatures out there besides cats, dogs, horses and beetles...

I would love an Indrik mount.
  • onnu
    onnu
    When will my maormer skin return from the war
    Sugar-Thief ♀ - Khajiit, Thief/Magblade, Crafter, LVL 50 (400+)
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea when the Naryu costume will be in the crates? Or will it be available for purchase during the Morrowind anniversary event?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • joester3b14_ESO
    joester3b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What are you going to do about Steam Players who were not able to log in today to get Sundays free Psjic Crate ?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideally, now that they have a Daily Reward schedule, they'd just list additional promotional bonuses ahead of time and let players have the few flex days per month to claim them in a case such as this.

But I don't foresee any compensation for this event, especially as participation was possible for at least half of the third day.
    signing off
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Any idea when the Naryu costume will be in the crates? Or will it be available for purchase during the Morrowind anniversary event?

I’m curious too, I was thinking they might add it to psijic crates, but no. I’ve checked some CS showcases from last year, seems like they’ve brought back things in crates that was released just before Naryu’s cosmetics. So hopefully it will be back soon in CS. I wouldn’t mind if they made it a bundle - costume, hairstyle and personality^^
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was looking forward for the treasure hunter outfit or the priest of the green robe, but these costumes are kind of a let down to me because Ive already gotten the ones I like.
  • KittyKhajt

you buy it in the traders, it is called Rune Box Cherry Blossom
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Im still waiting for my Treethane Ceremonial Dress :'(

Just came here to post this too. :( It's been two years since they got rid of it.

Yes, please! Def want this one, I just missed it when I was a new player, missed it by like one month.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    The Psijic Vault Crown Crate season has officially begun!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Insult to injury
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe some of the revenue from this season of crates can be re-invested back into the servers and infrastructure of the game? Perhaps? Just a thought.
  • AbandonedTrolley
    AbandonedTrolley
    Soul Shriven
    Have managed to get the Nocturnal Mistress of Shadows and the Black Senche Lion from 8 crates, that will do me. Will see what I get from the final 5 from daily rewards, another 6 days to go for me.
  • Saccarius
    Saccarius
    ✭✭✭
    Umm... I usually spend quite a lot on crates but there is literally nothing I want this time round. I mean I could get some use out of the sea elf motif but I can fish for it or buy it with gold.

I guess it's a good thing as I'm saving crowns for when something does catch my eye but this season and this month's showcase have been kinda disappointing for me personally.

I'm waiting for a costume that says "powerful mage" but isn't a skirt, doesn't have horrendous shoulder pieces and lets my guy show off his guns and tattoos. Is that too much to ask for? :grin:
    saccarius | PC | EU
    Almost master crafter
    Altoholic and decorating neophyte.
    Say hello, I'll say hello back.
    Gaymer
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to say (wizard like) new hat is awesome! It's very popular in game.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've made showcase videos for Green-Graht Ghost Cat, Phantom Ice Wolf and Psijic Senche Exemplar mounts :)

I was lucky to get the wolf and Apex senche during the release of this season almost year ago, but I didn't have opportunity to record videos back then, so they were uploaded later after I got the opportunity.

https://youtu.be/SDP4TBwTTj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIS2VKm34x8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drsnena7ZJU

On these videos you can see all movement and hear all sounds of these mounts, it should help you decide if they are worth trying the RNG.

I wish they had more heavily edited voices :'( Currently all Psijic mounts have voices of ordinary animals with just some echo added to them.
    And the senche needs to have louder voice - for the showcase videos I set Effects volume to 100% and Environment volume to 0%, but for playing I use Effects at 60% and Environment at 50% (cause when it's raining, the thunder is horrible at 100% volume :D ), so the ordinary senche voice is very quiet :/
    Edited by Fischblut on April 28, 2019 8:11AM