The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crown showcase for june?

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
ETA for when this will be posted?
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:00PM
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoonTM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully some cool things get added.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »
    Hopefully some cool things get added.

thats the hope. I know there are good amount of elvish costumes in the pipeline. The indrik mounts. basically i just wanna budget lol
  • RogueCoyote27778
    INDRIK MOUNTS that what u want more than anything else lol
  • SirPaws
    SirPaws
    ✭✭✭
    INDRIK MOUNTS that what u want more than anything else lol

Haha, yep!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will we get the Aldmeri Grotto? For less than 15,000 crowns furnished please?
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just praying for the Tsaesci Motif and Indrik mounts.

Anything else is just gravy really.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The May showcase has items released till 4th June so don't expect an update till next Wednesday.
    Edited by Thannazzar on May 30, 2018 3:07PM
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    The May showcase has items released till 4th June so don't expect an update till next Wednesday.

Man, really? You don't think they'll add anything to the Crown Store (besides the feature of Gifting) for the true, full launch day of Summerset on Tuesday, June 5th?

If so, holy sh!t ZOS, that's kinda...lackluster for your biggest game update of the year...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    seriously where's the showcase?
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'm hoping to see most is the Indrik mounts. I'm hoping for no grotto until July, cause I need a little more time to save funds for it! D :
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Man, really? You don't think they'll add anything to the Crown Store (besides the feature of Gifting) for the true, full launch day of Summerset on Tuesday, June 5th?

If so, holy sh!t ZOS, that's kinda...lackluster for your biggest game update of the year...

Well, Summerset doesn't officially launch until the 5th.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, Summerset doesn't officially launch until the 5th.

I did say Tuesday, June 5th... He spoke of next Wednesday, which would be the day after launch... I hate being in the dark on details, but nothing new there, so, not the end of the world, if so, just...frustrating. Crown Store Showcase lateness just gets worse and worse, but with the odd exceptional on-time every few months or so. >.>
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    Eh, it's not the 1st of June yet, and May Showcase was there punctual at May 1, so I wouldn't worry about it yet. If June 1 passes without a Crownstore Showcase, you can still call the police.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's High Elf stuff.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I hope it's High Elf stuff.

tell me about it.

with morrowind I think at the least the did the low and med tier Costumes for the dunmer.

So hopefully at least that.

at the best id like to see those costumes and an indrik mount.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping for the grotto ship and Nocturnal statue
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are running out of stuff to create so everything will be behind loot crates from now on.
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    Devs, if you read this, PLEASE DON'T LET US WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE WEEKEND BEFORE RELEASING THE CROWN STORE SHOWCASE FOR JUNE I BEG OF YOU.

There are lot of outfits in Summerset that I've seen on NPCs that I would throw money at you for, entice me on Friday will you!?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patience, young grasshopper.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Current plan is to publish the June Crown Store Showcase on Monday.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

It'd better have the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto :)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have the grotto and Nocturnal in there
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    If, by a small sliver of a chance, Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard and Sai Sahan’s beard are items that become available, I will love you forever ZOS.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    When will the Psijic Crates come? I want to waste some money and then immediately regret it after getting only pots and food...
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for the new boat and new decorations!
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    ETA for when this will be posted?

June
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the Helkarn Wolf mount comes to the crown store soon.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭

:D Thank you for replying
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade