The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

crown showcase for june?

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that shirt and pants outfit more or less already in the Crown Store? I mean, really... Do people really want more of those? Let's hope the beard isn't as massively bugged as the hairstyle was...
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirasdream wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, last year when Morrowind was released officially in June, none of the Morrowind costumes were available until July, so we will have to wait until then probably.

Here's last year's June showcase: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/26081 (Hint it was 98% Morrowind themed)

PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With no grotto all I want is the Tsaesci motif so I can unlock it in outfits tab I want use that hat.

i don't do hats, but i want the rest of it.
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo.... no Indrik mounts and pets this month.... more time to save my crones and money then...
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Isn't that shirt and pants outfit more or less already in the Crown Store? I mean, really... Do people really want more of those? Let's hope the beard isn't as massively bugged as the hairstyle was...
    Yes, it's the third version of that exact same mesh they're releasing. I already have one of the other versions. I really don't need YET ANOTHER ONE.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eskella wrote: »
    Sooo.... no Indrik mounts and pets this month.... more time to save my crones and money then...
    You'd think they would want to release those while people are still excited about Summerset, but no.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I wanted was Indrik mounts and the Tsaesci motif. At least one of them is coming out (finally!) but I still have to wait till July basically to get it.

And the June showcase from last year wasnt 98% Morrowind, it was literally 100% Dunmer and Vvardenfell themed items.
    Not a single entry was unrelated to Vvarddenfell. Kagouti? check. Dwemer? Check. 3 houses themed on the Dunmer Great Houses? Check. Several new and unique outfits? Check. Dwemer and Vivec furnishings? Check.

Just color me baffled at their choices for June. Nobody cares about the daedric aesthetic from Summerset, we want Altmer aesthetic!
    The Altmer are perhaps the LEAST represented race culturally in all of ESO, save maybe the bosmer. Finally there are costumes and mounts and houses and furnishings for the Altmer, yet for the big launch month, none of those wonderful additions that were datamined at the launch of the PTS show up.

I mean the Mephala furnishing pack is fine and all, but seriously, where is the Altmer love? Give us something thematically and aesthetically appropriate to spend our money on with the launch of Summerset!
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    What about the SapiarchMotif?
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    Promise that Nightmare Senche is pre-order exclusive and then add better variant as payable. Typicall Crown Store is typicall :'(
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh......crown store show case link never works on my phone, always get a picture if a dead eso character that says this is not the page you seek....
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want the gummibear senche :(
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seeing the prices for the horse and costume, I won't be getting them. So sick of this constant price creep. I would have bought them if they were cheaper.
  • Xepla
    Xepla
    ✭✭
    I've been fishing a lot since Summerset and i'm sooo excited to get a coral crab pet. I got attached to the little guys after spending so much time on the beach. :D
    Those who listen at doors always wonder what is beyond them. - Mephala, the Webspinner