The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you currently in a relationship with someone you met on ESO?

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
Please lets be kind with our comments.

Edit: I am so happy hear so many great stories and relationships!
Edited by Kuramas9tails on March 1, 2018 2:50PM
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA

Are you currently in a relationship with someone you met on ESO? 330 votes

Yes ( Less than 6 months )
    1% 5 votes
    Yes ( 6 months - 1 year )
    2% 7 votes
    Yes ( 1 Year + )
    3% 12 votes
    Yes ( Married )
    0% 2 votes
    My partner and I were together before ESO but we play this game together
    19% 65 votes
    No
    72% 239 votes
    • KiraTsukasa
      KiraTsukasa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Like I would ever want to be in a relationship with someone I met on here.
    • jedtb16_ESO
      jedtb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      hmmm.... this is creepy.
    • DieAlteHexe
      DieAlteHexe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      hmmm.... this is creepy.

What's creepy about it?

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    • Ch4mpTW
      Ch4mpTW
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think it’d be a pretty beautiful thing for someone to find that “special someone” in a game like ESO. I’ve heard of stories where something like this has happened in games like: WoW or GW2. Even GTA5 (seriously). So for people to find love in ESO, I think is amazing. My support goes out to all of you lovebirds out there in the world of Tamriel.
    • Acrolas
      Acrolas
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wait, this is just pertaining to the "good" relationships, right?
      signing off
    • Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Acrolas wrote: »

I.....would hope that if you weren't in a good relationship, you wouldn't be with them currently.
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
      • KiraTsukasa
        KiraTsukasa
        ✭✭✭✭✭

I.....would hope that if you weren't in a good relationship, you wouldn't be with them currently.

"Relationships" don't just pertain to dating...
      • monktoasty
        monktoasty
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        How does one begin to even cross the barrier to ask for pics
      • Kuramas9tails
        Kuramas9tails
        ✭✭✭✭✭

"Relationships" don't just pertain to dating...

Again, if it wasn't good, I wouldn't suggest it.
          FOR THE QUEEN!
          PS4/NA
        • Uriel_Nocturne
          Uriel_Nocturne
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          As I voted.

My wife and I were married before ESO launched, but we have been excited for the game since it was announced. We play together every chance we get, and it's one of those things that we do together that brings us closer to each other.

Hell, we were even one of the featured couples in this past Heart's Day blog post for ESO. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
          PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Lynx7386
          Lynx7386
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Yes but captain jimila doesn't know it yet.
          PS4 / NA
          M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
          Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
          Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
          Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
          Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
        • magictucktuck
          magictucktuck
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I'm 27, lots of tattoos in chandler az and not fat :P

EDIT: wheres my ESO girl!
          Edited by magictucktuck on February 28, 2018 9:16PM
          PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
        • Koolio
          Koolio
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          Yes
        • NyassaV
          NyassaV
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          Once but not anymore
          Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
          She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
        • Froil
          Froil
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Nope. I'm not that great a person to begin with and, honestly, doubtful anything real would ever come out of an internet/game relationship.

Though I have seen the Heart's Day posts and they bring a tear to my eye, doesn't really seem like the thing for me.
          "Best" healer PC/NA
        • Danikat
          Danikat
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I started dating my husband shortly before Oblivion was released, so meeting a romantic partner through ESO wasn't an option.

But I can understand how it happens. I met my husband on a music forum, along with a lot of my friends. One of them I met in real life for the first time after she flew 6,000 miles to come to our wedding, but it seemed totally natural to invite her, and for her to come, even if we'd only talked online until then. I've also made friends in games - for a while I lived with my guild leader from another game.
          PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
        • Anotherone773
          Anotherone773
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Ahh, i remember it like it was yesterday. I was a lonely leatherworker buried in my craft trying to fill writs and she was a sassy novice thief/assassin. She picked my back pocket first and got an outdated map of tamriel and some lint. She went to check my front pocket for her final pick before she slit my throat and found my sturdy awl. She gasped as she grabbed it and i spun around and yelled " HEY! You're not going hungry!" She blushed with embarrassment, though im not for sure if it was from getting caught or a case of mistaken identity with my trusty awl.

After that she followed me around for days trying to pick my pockets no matter how many times i caught her and told her they were empty. Even putting bounties on her did not help. She is quite the alchemist and just whipped up a brew that made her disappear any time a guard was near.

In the end i finally gave up resisting her pursuit and invited her over for dinner in which i made an almost perfect Salmon Steak Supreme. She has been living in my keep in Bangkorai ever since.

( Yes i made all that up)
          Edited by Anotherone773 on February 28, 2018 9:37PM
        • Tannus15
          Tannus15
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭
          I met my partner playing Ultima Online 17 years ago.
          Not gonna lie, it's totally worked out for me.
        • Illurian
          Illurian
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          My partner and I were together before I started playing this game, but gaming is where our differences in interests lie. :lol:
          Kiss the chaos.
        • DieAlteHexe
          DieAlteHexe
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          For about 8 years my partner and I due to career issues lived on different continents. From UO on out we were able to spend time together online, gaming. Saved a bit on the phone bill too. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
        • Loralai_907
          Loralai_907
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I have no time to think about dudes in that manner. And if I did, I'd probably freak myself out and run away very fast before any sort of feelers could take hold. On the rare occasion I notice a dude, I stomp the ever living crap outta that so fast.

But, I am happy for all the peoples that have found their person, no matter where it was they found each other. Yay you guys!
          PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
          Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
        • KittehWinks
          KittehWinks
          ✭✭
          I've found a great new friend in this and we're in a friend relationship together... I feel like that should count.
        • logarifmik
          logarifmik
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I was always skeptical about couples met in multiplayer games. After few living examples, I'm still skeptical.
          EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
          Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
          Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
        • Tasear
          Tasear
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          How charming. I imagine it will be more of a thing once virtual reality hits and people can see many more places together. But good luck to all those who do have a such an encounter.
        • Stania
          Stania
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          No, but I know of a guildie or two who seem to have developed some kind of interest in me.
          I have a strange mix of flattering and shudder feelings.
          PC NA server
          ¡Hablo español!
          |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
          My characters:
          <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
        • AlienatedGoat
          AlienatedGoat
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Nobody wants an online relationship with a goat.
          PC-NA Goat
        • ArvenAldmeri
          ArvenAldmeri
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Been with my bf for a bit over a year now. Met in ESO, we are from different countries, yet we manage to sit next to each other and play together couple times a year. Its hard but its worth it and hopefully soon it wont need to be hard anymore.
          Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
          Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
        • Voxicity
          Voxicity
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          We met on a different game over 4 years ago, but played ESO together for like 2 and a half years now
        • ZOS_Chris
          ZOS_Chris
          Community Rep
          It's so sweet to hear of people who've found love either in-game or through being fans of the series as a whole, we're so happy for you!

Also congratulations to anyone who was featured in the Hearts Day Celebrations like Uriel_Nocturne!

Staff Post
        • Voxicity
          Voxicity
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          logarifmik wrote: »
          I was always skeptical about couples met in multiplayer games. After few living examples, I'm still skeptical.

You've probably only heard of a few living examples because most people who are in love are busy being... in love. Not shouting about it on social media etc