The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Your everyday EP zonechat when "Zerg Squad" plays AD "No names, No shame"

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Plague Doctor > Heartland.
    Blade Cloak is good in GvG but doesn't help for long fights against zergs.
    For mitigation the Warden Permafrost is really great and definetly worth running.
    I don't think its possible to tank through an enemy raid bombing you. The goal is either openfield avoiding damage by spreading out or in close spaces killing them first. 6 storms will melt you when you get negated.

It's a rare thing for us to come across 6 well stacked storms. We've been running a destro/proxy group for awhile and we just decided to try to counter what we (and other groups like us) are doing. It's not that we dislike the playstyle, but it seems like the only counter to the group setup is the same thing, making it a matter of who hits first and who hits better, so we wanted to try a different tack.
    Whether or not it's possible to survive an enemy bombing raid will definitely depend on the quality of the raid. Right now the group is looking like ~30-35k health on the DDs with damage heavily reliant on procs and coordinated Dawnbreakers. Well still need negate runners, AOE heals, HoTs etc. This definitely looks like more of a baiting group than an offensive group. Plague Doctor is an option, but we'll test out Heartland/Blade Cloak first.
    I'm not hopeful that we can swim in the full duration of multiple storms, but maybe we can live through the first couple of stacked ticks, and long enough to kill the storms.
    Quick Cloak is as much for personal Expedition as it is for AoE mitigation, and multiple Steel Tornados will be good as stam AoE damage/executes...not on par with magicka AoE, but it'll be something different.
    Chances are we'll just go out and die for a night.

While I think trying to find a counter for bombgroups and trying to improve your own groupplay is a good thing, I'd advice you to not try out bladecloak on maneuverbuild atleast. Im not sure If its intended or not but since morrowind patch every damaging ability bugs maneuver for the caster. You still get the speed effect of the skill but the snare/root removal effect wont apply to yourself anymore + it feels like you are only giving the first effect (major expedition) to your group aswell once after its bugged. Im saying bugged because you actually get the snare removal effect of it after not refreshing maneuver for ~10 seconds + not casting bladecloak, hurricane or whatever you run that causes damage "passively". Bladecloak was - atleast for me, the main reason why maneuver bugged out for me. Maneuver wasnt working properly 75-80% of the time for me so I decided to not use it anymore because I only got stuck in the back ... As a maneuverbuild lol. Same with hurricane. Not as bad as bladecloak tho. I never had this before + I checked the patch notes a few times but couldnt find anything regarding this so I am sure there is something buggy about it.
    Edited by AyelineESO on June 26, 2017 5:08PM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    For mitigation the Warden Permafrost is really great and definetly worth running.
    I don't think its possible to tank through an enemy raid bombing you. The goal is either openfield avoiding damage by spreading out or in close spaces killing them first. 6 storms will melt you when you get negated.

It's a rare thing for us to come across 6 well stacked storms. We've been running a destro/proxy group for awhile and we just decided to try to counter what we (and other groups like us) are doing. It's not that we dislike the playstyle, but it seems like the only counter to the group setup is the same thing, making it a matter of who hits first and who hits better, so we wanted to try a different tack.
    Whether or not it's possible to survive an enemy bombing raid will definitely depend on the quality of the raid. Right now the group is looking like ~30-35k health on the DDs with damage heavily reliant on procs and coordinated Dawnbreakers. Well still need negate runners, AOE heals, HoTs etc. This definitely looks like more of a baiting group than an offensive group. Plague Doctor is an option, but we'll test out Heartland/Blade Cloak first.
    I'm not hopeful that we can swim in the full duration of multiple storms, but maybe we can live through the first couple of stacked ticks, and long enough to kill the storms.
    Quick Cloak is as much for personal Expedition as it is for AoE mitigation, and multiple Steel Tornados will be good as stam AoE damage/executes...not on par with magicka AoE, but it'll be something different.

While I think trying to find a counter for bombgroups and trying to improve your own groupplay is a good thing, I'd advice you to not try out bladecloak on maneuverbuild atleast. Im not sure If its intended or not but since morrowind patch every damaging ability bugs maneuver for the caster. You still get the speed effect of the skill but the snare/root removal effect wont apply to yourself anymore + it feels like you are only giving the first effect (major expedition) to your group aswell once after its bugged. Im saying bugged because you actually get the snare removal effect of it after not refreshing maneuver for ~10 seconds + not casting bladecloak, hurricane or whatever you run that causes damage "passively". Bladecloak was - atleast for me, the main reason why maneuver bugged out for me. Maneuver wasnt working properly 75-80% of the time for me so I decided to not use it anymore because I only got stuck in the back ... As a maneuverbuild lol. Same with hurricane. Not as bad as bladecloak tho. I never had this before + I checked the patch notes a few times but couldnt find anything regarding this so I am sure there is something buggy about it.

So it's the combination of Blade Cloak and Maneuver being cast by one player? Right now, in our group (probably common) sorc tanks run Negate and Maneuvers and probably won't use Blade Cloak themselves since they survive storms fairly well already, but that's good to know.
    Maneuver breaking on damage is always a pain. I don't think this stam-based group is going to be able to run the way a destro group runs. If it works at all, it's going to have to play defensively more than offensively. More of a meat-grinder trying to coax the destro train into it.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭

So it's the combination of Blade Cloak and Maneuver being cast by one player? Right now, in our group (probably common) sorc tanks run Negate and Maneuvers and probably won't use Blade Cloak themselves since they survive storms fairly well already, but that's good to know.
    Maneuver breaking on damage is always a pain. I don't think this stam-based group is going to be able to run the way a destro group runs. If it works at all, it's going to have to play defensively more than offensively. More of a meat-grinder trying to coax the destro train into it.

Not only bladecloak but all other DoTs a stam sorc would possibly use in a maneuverbuild. I am not sure what exactly they have messed up with either maneuver or those skills but it cant be right that the speed portion of the skill refreshes properly even with those skills active but the snare/root removal bugs out (not always but most of the time). A second player casting maneuver on you doesent help either btw.

And well. Depends on what you call a tank sorc. I wouldnt call myself a tanksorc but an a bit tankier sorc than the usual ones because a real tanksorc wouldnt have the sustain to spam maneuver for an extended period of time. I really liked bladecloak before because the mitigation is definitely worth it since maneuverbuild have a key-role in the group. Its always worth it in group play no matter If you play tanky or not but atm its absolutely your death.
    Edited by AyelineESO on June 26, 2017 5:41PM
    EU - PC

Raid/Solo character(s):

Ex-Raid characters
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only bladecloak but all other DoTs a stam sorc would possibly use in a maneuverbuild. I am not sure what exactly they have messed up with either maneuver or those skills but it cant be right that the speed portion of the skill refreshes properly even with those skills active but the snare/root removal bugs out (not always but most of the time). A second player casting maneuver on you doesent help either btw.

And well. Depends on what you call a tank sorc. I wouldnt call myself a tanksorc but an a bit tankier sorc than the usual ones because a real tanksorc wouldnt have the sustain to spam maneuver for an extended period of time.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip. We may be screwing up our maneuvers then. We have noticed that it doesn't seem like it hits the group reliably and this sounds like the cause.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greyheaded wrote: »
    Arthg wrote: »
    Magıc wrote: »
    Iyas wrote: »
    Why back to AD?

Vivec crashes multiple times a day and AD are hot garbage in no CP campaigns.

Actually last cycle I'd say AD was the faction that did best in terms of results/numbers - always low pop, yet capable of making serious pushes into everybody's positions.

Truth be told - with those red swarms and DC's utter incompetence in spite of good numbers in prime time, the prospect of seeing you guys farm around like you did last night in Glade (of all places - go pester those reds instead!!) - I guess it might be time for me to have my fun elsewhere :/

Sorry for the off-topic, but the on-topic...

We went glade first to get a nice 3-way fight but reds decided to stay away and since the entire dc pop was there we decided to stay and farm solo players.
    I saw something was missing there

Mh. So 2 guildgroups + pugs = solo players? Sounds legit. As far as I know a "solo" player thats without group but stays near the people of his/her alliance is called a zergling.

And a full guild group feeding on strangling zerglings is called easy mode.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Greyheaded wrote: »
    Arthg wrote: »
    Iyas wrote: »
    Why back to AD?

Vivec crashes multiple times a day and AD are hot garbage in no CP campaigns.

Actually last cycle I'd say AD was the faction that did best in terms of results/numbers - always low pop, yet capable of making serious pushes into everybody's positions.

Truth be told - with those red swarms and DC's utter incompetence in spite of good numbers in prime time, the prospect of seeing you guys farm around like you did last night in Glade (of all places - go pester those reds instead!!) - I guess it might be time for me to have my fun elsewhere :/

Sorry for the off-topic, but the on-topic...

We went glade first to get a nice 3-way fight but reds decided to stay away and since the entire dc pop was there we decided to stay and farm solo players.
    I saw something was missing there

Mh. So 2 guildgroups + pugs = solo players? Sounds legit. As far as I know a "solo" player thats without group but stays near the people of his/her alliance is called a zergling.

And a full guild group feeding on strangling zerglings is called easy mode.

15 people = full group? last time I checked 24 is a full group but whatever makes you feel better
    EU - PC

Raid/Solo character(s):

Ex-Raid characters
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoccEff wrote: »
    You create this forum thread only to make fun of QQing pact-players and keep circle-jerking about how good you are

The ironic thing about that is that some of the people in their guild has gotten so far in to the mindless drone mentality that they get 1vX'd when they are only 2 or 3.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    i remember good ol times when steel t tornado choo choo goes and wipes, then you have few stragglers who just pathetically spin to death. so comical to watch.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    i remember good ol times when steel t tornado choo choo goes and wipes, then you have few stragglers who just pathetically spin to death. so comical to watch.

I remember the good old days where you see BB or BM under attack by 20 siege and show up only to find full raid spread around sneaking in every corner or evacuating off the side being too scared to fight XD So comical to watch.

#neverforget

e.g. https://clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryToughGooseTBTacoLeft
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »

I remember the good old days where you see BB or BM under attack by 20 siege and show up only to find full raid spread around sneaking in every corner or evacuating off the side being too scared to fight XD So comical to watch.

#neverforget

best part about that plan is the rage i can imagine the team having as they need to spend time finding the group to go back to farm filthy zerglings somewhere instead of rush inner, aoe choo choo them to death and then out. at best the cat and mouse game took over 5min <3 i do remember in fact some whispers related to it, too bad back then didnt realize to comment that doesnt it suck bad for spending so much valuable ingame time to hunt one group when instead could be somewhere making hardcore porno movie of self fapping while choo choo:ing.

but to some ppl concept of playing for faction is quite impossible.
    In fact> love raid stands for the fact that in combat ppl dont need to worry that we making videos where we crush filthy casuals who dont blob against us, we just want to have fun, and let enemies have fun too. not many of love members were in need to satisfy their egos, tho ofc during 3 years time there been quite few player who have immigrated into elite small scale groups or solo mode or whatever mode.

i have gotten few whispers from guild raidleaders aswell where ppl are say they happy to fight us as we dont ruin pvp, we just play ava purely and only.
    ofc there was during thornblade time times when we were gate *** ebons, but that was all part of the bunishment. we dont need to do that. we just dont need to.

Love doesnt know salt, we know redwine and fun and good giggles.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/496196/IMG_07494443Pop.jpg look at that picture, can you think of that being having some ego issues? thats love. One of the leaders in Daggerfall Covenant. so tiny ego that it doesnt virtually even exist inside that man. ( whatever that means :D )
    Edited by kuro-dono on June 26, 2017 9:28PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »

#neverforget

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/496196/IMG_07494443Pop.jpg

Now we know what you were working on all those hours you were in sneak :D
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was trying to build originally four legged spider robot, but sadly due to lack of pieces i could not complete it, i made multiple models of it, smaller, bigger etc, trying to figure out whats wrong, anyway, last friday i gave up, dismantled it, then did that, i started 10 ish am after my serials, then built nonstop for seven hours with couple bio breaks. its not very pretty but it serves its purpose + it can stand but sadly will collapse fairly easily :D but for that reason i am ordering batteries and the "brain module whatever so that i can get it running. Next month as soon as i get the salary on first week friday will order 10 more motors + couple batteries and pieces worth 800 pound so that i can resume the spider robot project. that sadly means that poor buttler robot will get dismantled :/
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    whenever we were in sneak, i either drink redwine, and sing barbie girl to my guildies, or we talk about random *** and giggle how close call it was when someone ran past our hiding spot. Most my guildies enjoy after all ninja siege. lol best are the first timers at cyro and participate in ninja siege, they are good laugh as how excited they are while wondering if the plan works or not.
    Edited by kuro-dono on June 26, 2017 9:39PM
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    You create this forum thread only to make fun of QQing pact-players and keep circle-jerking about how good you are

The ironic thing about that is that some of the people in their guild has gotten so far in to the mindless drone mentality that they get 1vX'd when they are only 2 or 3.

You can't even 1vX Amhoteph (and I've watched you try 1v2 her once and fail, wasn't all that long ago either). I highly doubt you've 1vX'd a ZS member.

Besides that, you're rarely not grouped/following a group these days anyway, so I'm not sure when you have these countless opportunities to go 1vXing.
    Edited by Magıc on June 26, 2017 10:09PM
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Banter is fun but this thread is kinda childish tbh
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only childish thing I can see is the start of the thread aka "I can't win so they must cheat"
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    The only childish thing I can see is the start of the thread aka "I can't win so they must cheat"

but everyone gets hate whispers or shittalk, no need to make a whole thread about it....
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't even 1vX Amhoteph (and I've watched you try 1v2 her once and fail, wasn't all that long ago either). I highly doubt you've 1vX'd a ZS member.

Besides that, you're rarely not grouped/following a group these days anyway, so I'm not sure when you have these countless opportunities to go 1vXing.

Nonsense.

eCqXegd.jpg

In fact, I also have a clip where I'm 1v20 and Amhoteph dies, so try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vN-OyWQOc

You aren't Banana Squad. Now that was a good guild. My theory is that some of the people in your guild has been playing inside the safety and comfort of a ball group so much and for so long that their skill has deteriorated completely.
    Edited by Isbilen on June 26, 2017 11:31PM
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nonsense.

eCqXegd.jpg

You aren't Banana Squad. Now that was a good guild. My theory is that some of the people in your guild has been playing inside the safety and comfort of a ball group so much and for so long that their skill has deteriorated completely.

A screenshot of an addon? Nice. I'm sure I can post the same addon showing 0 deaths to someone like Big Boss knowing it's fake. And congrats on killing her. I didn't say it was hard, nor is it an achievement, but you 1vXing ZS members is something I highly doubt. I'd like to see some clips of that.

e: I'm not really sure how you can talk about others playing in the safety of ball groups, it's a bit ironic.
    Edited by Magıc on June 26, 2017 11:41PM
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nonsense.

eCqXegd.jpg

A screenshot of an addon? Nice. I'm sure I can post the same addon showing 0 deaths to someone like Big Boss knowing it's fake. And congrats on killing her. I didn't say it was hard, nor is it an achievement, but you 1vXing ZS members is something I highly doubt. I'd like to see some clips of that.

e: I'm not really sure how you can talk about others playing in the safety of ball groups, it's a bit ironic.

Cheat Engine to fake screenshots? That's a new one... I'll be sure to record next time one of the people I'm talking about in your guild is unfortunate enough to not find themselves surrounded by a big ball of cheese.
    Edited by Isbilen on June 27, 2017 12:18AM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill Counter will count every player you tag as a kill, but not every player that tags you as a death to that player.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lieblingsjunge
    If someone from my guild is teabagging enemies after defesting them 20v1 and sends them hatewhispers when he gets the favour returned, I would tell them to stop this crap or get rid of their guildtabard. No idea what your policy about this is, but since it happens again and again, I assume that this kind of behaviour is accepted in your group.
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Decimation Elite pleblord talking about respect.

I am done with this game :')
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And well. Depends on what you call a tank sorc. I wouldnt call myself a tanksorc but an a bit tankier sorc than the usual ones because a real tanksorc wouldnt have the sustain to spam maneuver for an extended period of time. I really liked bladecloak before because the mitigation is definitely worth it since maneuverbuild have a key-role in the group. Its always worth it in group play no matter If you play tanky or not but atm its absolutely your death.

my guess would be that there's something broken with the "root immunity" state now. The morrowind patch introduced this immunity for breaking out of a root with dodge role. even this does not seem to always work. my guess is that they just broke something and that you can get into the broken state somehow. running both, aoe dot damage and maneuver spam means you're usually refreshing the buff very very often - thus many chances to break whatever exactly is broken and thus you experience it so much on the class (especially in your group where you live through long-lasting, action-packed fights. At the same time, a maneuver bot that wipes more often may only experience the bug every other day)
    Edited by Kas on June 27, 2017 10:05AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miruku wrote: »

@Lieblingsjunge
    Q.e.d.
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Miruku wrote: »

@Lieblingsjunge
    Q.e.d.

Wat?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QED is an initialism of the Latin phrase 'quod erat demonstrandum', meaning "what was to be demonstrated", or, less formally, "thus it has been demonstrated".
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as the discussion here has degraded and is considered non-constructive. We understand that in a PVP community some banter between players is expected but please try to keep your post a civil and constructive as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.