The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    Hello all I've been wanting to join the forums for a while and finally got round to it! You may know me as Pierre the annoying Templar or Sorc who dies loads :P

Welcome to the mad house! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PIERRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Did some one leak how awesome or forum was? Lots of new people last couple weeks
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Just_call_me_Cola most of the new forumers are from PUGz of Daggerfall :P lol ... we are taking over!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolf!!!!! And thanks Byte :smile:
    Edited by Vetixio on January 24, 2017 7:27PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolf talks about the forums in TS and it sounds like fun and plus I would want to talk to the people who kick my ass frequently see if they're nice lol
    Edited by Vetixio on January 24, 2017 7:53PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess our talking about the forum and some of the funny posts in TS got people more interested in joining the forum pvp erping

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolf talks about the forums in TS and it sounds like fun and plus I would want to talk to the people who kick my ass frequently see if they're nice lol

It's not fun and everyone is mean.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    :disappointed:
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vetixio its ok man... @DeadlyRecluse is just mad cause he was full on a "liquid dinner" and couldn't pvp like his normal self last night lol

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Vetixio its ok man... @DeadlyRecluse is just mad cause he was full on a "liquid dinner" and couldn't pvp like his normal self last night lol

My PvP last night was like, 90 percent wandering around the inside of Nikel. Then we lost nikel while i was making another drink.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My PvP last night was like, 90 percent wandering around the inside of Nikel. Then we lost nikel while i was making another drink.

lol... i think that was the fastest ive EVER killed u ....can't remember if it was at glade or ash though ... i know i killed @Valen_Byte and layed next to his corpse for a second while fighting was going around me as well lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 24, 2017 7:55PM

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all I've been wanting to join the forums for a while and finally got round to it! You may know me as Pierre the annoying Templar or Sorc who dies loads :P

I don't know you, Pierre, but I will certainly keep my eyes peeled for you on the battlefield.

Also welcome to the best thread on the ESO Forums. Please don't get the thread shut down is all I ask.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an invasion of the PUGz.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol @W0lf_z13 I'm sure @DeadlyRecluse is just true to his name and doesn't like new comers :sweat:
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave ah thanks I usually run with Wolf, Saber, Darv, Rak etc so if you see them I may with them :smile:
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    It's an invasion of the PUGz.

You know it :wink:
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Vetixio! Glad you could join our trash talk.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @DCeiver0 glad to be here it seems like a nice place even tho we all kill each other in pvp :lol:
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The fight errr shall I say, the slaughter, at Nik last night made me throw my hands in the air and say eff this nonsense. Not bc of DC tho but bc of AD.

There were plenty of AD up top, I messed around up there for a minute til DC got serious about sieging.. I go down to watch the door, started calling out percentage of door, telling them we need heavy siege downstairs, lots of oils above door ect, put my sieges up, get myself ready to blast em and what do I see? AD gathered up top (a few on oils def not enough and not in the right spots) and they are still acting like the door isnt actually coming down. Now, yes, there were a bunch of DC but had they listened (none of these new AD listen to ANYTHING) we could have at least put up a good fight. I dont mind losing, hell it happens a lot, but I WANT A GOOD FIGHT! I wanna go down kicking and *** screaming, know what I mean? As the DC are rushing in I see that there's like, barely anyone downstairs with me... Damnit AD, that was not a good fight lol!

Same goes with the bs at Ash. We hung out at Nik for quite a while, telling AD that when they were done dying at the front door, we would come to help them. Not until then. We had tried to go up ourselves and start seige earlier and ofc got rekt bc most of AD stayed at the front, no ty.

Some finally get the drift, take the mine start some siege, so we ran up and helped, I put 2 fc's up (against my better judgement) at one point we get the wall down, get inside the outer wall and here comes emp group, ok... wheres the bulk of AD? Take a guess? Guy calls out in zone, as we get annihilated "help me with this ram"... at the freakin front door... outside. We had called out percentages on the wall, called out when it came down, come help siege inner... this dude yells at US that we are some elite group who doesn't communicate and blah blah blah. OMG! Read your blasted chat! :angry:

Moral of the story... I am extremely frustrated with my faction atm. They are POTATO and absolutely refuse to learn, refuse to stay off front doors and then blame us. I know it happens in all factions, I get there are a ton of new players and it takes time. Maybe I'm just getting old, idk but I just wanna smack them upside their heads sometimes LOL!

Ty for reading my vent session. :D<3
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @Vyle_Byte i remember that ram :D ... i burned the *** out of it LOL .... best part was... i wasnt in stealth AT ALL ... i just exited the keep and BAM i was inside the ram and NO ONE saw me ... so i set it on fire and went back into the keep LOL

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

The fight errr shall I say, the slaughter, at Nik last night made me throw my hands in the air and say eff this nonsense. Not bc of DC tho but bc of AD.

There were plenty of AD up top, I messed around up there for a minute til DC got serious about sieging.. I go down to watch the door, started calling out percentage of door, telling them we need heavy siege downstairs, lots of oils above door ect, put my sieges up, get myself ready to blast em and what do I see? AD gathered up top (a few on oils def not enough and not in the right spots) and they are still acting like the door isnt actually coming down. Now, yes, there were a bunch of DC but had they listened (none of these new AD listen to ANYTHING) we could have at least put up a good fight. I dont mind losing, hell it happens a lot, but I WANT A GOOD FIGHT! I wanna go down kicking and *** screaming, know what I mean? As the DC are rushing in I see that there's like, barely anyone downstairs with me... Damnit AD, that was not a good fight lol!

Same goes with the bs at Ash. We hung out at Nik for quite a while, telling AD that when they were done dying at the front door, we would come to help them. Not until then. We had tried to go up ourselves and start seige earlier and ofc got rekt bc most of AD stayed at the front, no ty.

Some finally get the drift, take the mine start some siege, so we ran up and helped, I put 2 fc's up (against my better judgement) at one point we get the wall down, get inside the outer wall and here comes emp group, ok... wheres the bulk of AD? Take a guess? Guy calls out in zone, as we get annihilated "help me with this ram"... at the freakin front door... outside. We had called out percentages on the wall, called out when it came down, come help siege inner... this dude yells at US that we are some elite group who doesn't communicate and blah blah blah. OMG! Read your blasted chat! :angry:

Moral of the story... I am extremely frustrated with my faction atm. They are POTATO and absolutely refuse to learn, refuse to stay off front doors and then blame us. I know it happens in all factions, I get there are a ton of new players and it takes time. Maybe I'm just getting old, idk but I just wanna smack them upside their heads sometimes LOL!

Ty for reading my vent session. :D<3

Was that just before I showed up at Nik and commented on your pot helm? I did see quite a few dead AD I did not recognize upstairs. We all know the frustration, just gotta find those few noobies that do listen and train em up good. I feel like I haven't seen many new Elite players on either EP or AD, where as PUGz has been filling whole zergs of smart, capable fighters recently. Just seems like you guys are doing small groups of elites trying your hardest to herd noob zergs.

Erm Dumb EDIT: That was Valen in the pot helm, he said you ported pretty quick after dying. I sat and had a quick conversation with his dead body. Mostly about the fact that I rarely get to have a good look at what your toons look like.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on January 24, 2017 8:39PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily thought that this thread was too AD-dominated and now we have a bunch of DC infidels! I love it! Welcome all!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome noobs :)

I was playing in AS last night. Huge fight at chal, and one of my fellow DC players were stuck in the door dead. I couldn't rez him from inside the keep and outside was nothing but EP.

I had to rez him, we needed all the players alive. I run out side, and then got pushed back in. I ran out again, thought I had the opportunity and then someone killed me. I laid there next to the person I tried to rez ( @Vurian97 ).

@Vurian97 and I disagree on everything, but when he is on DC I will fight by his side and die trying to save him :)

I have to be good, I got another warning point :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Shines the ZOS signal into the air!!! (you know like the batman signal) @ZOS_DaryaK we need you :)

It looks like someone got to it while I was on my 'weekend'. :) There were a few comments left that have now been removed to avoid having them brought up at some point in the future.

While you guys certainly do keep us busy sometimes, you do almost make me want to join the campaign. :P
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Shines the ZOS signal into the air!!! (you know like the batman signal) @ZOS_DaryaK we need you :)

It looks like someone got to it while I was on my 'weekend'. :) There were a few comments left that have now been removed to avoid having them brought up at some point in the future.

While you guys certainly do keep us busy sometimes, you do almost make me want to join the campaign. :P

If you are the one that keeps deleting my posts and gives me warning points. Please create an AD character named "DaryaK". :)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JOIN US @ZOS_DaryaK BwB is FUN AS HELL!!!!!

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JOIN US @ZOS_DaryaK BwB is FUN AS HELL!!!!!

I hope DaryaK doesn't come to DC side. I might get banned from the game and the forum.

Edited by vamp_emily on January 24, 2017 8:48PM

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @vamp_emily if anything SHE should go EP ... they need the people ....
    @ZOS_DaryaK edited for u :P ... sorry was at work and didnt notice the post where u said that originally lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 25, 2017 3:31AM

This discussion has been closed.