The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Bring back Health Regeneration Mundus stone as new mundus stone/add to existing stones.

• asteldian
    asteldian
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, caltrop tanking was for the aggro, Adrenaline Rush is easily proc'd every 3s anyway.
    Problem with regen tanking is simply that the investment into the regen can easily be placed elsewhere for a similar result. Admittedly regen tank is the one build where it can at least be effective, but depending on class, investing elsewhere will give better results.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Eric was talking about the serpent stone change during eso live, someone suggested that the health regen could be moved to the steed mundus as an additional effect (so it would provide both a speed bonus an a health regen bonus). He said it was a cool idea and that they would consider it.
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    When Eric was talking about the serpent stone change during eso live, someone suggested that the health regen could be moved to the steed mundus as an additional effect (so it would provide both a speed bonus an a health regen bonus). He said it was a cool idea and that they would consider it.

You don't even need to tied it with the Steed, you could just fuse the Lady with the Lover since a 1280 armour or spellresist bonus is quite low and make one of those two mundus the new health regen one since the bonus applied by those regen mundus stones are quite considerable.

PS : On another hand, the Steed could also use a little buff. Maybe give it max carrying capacity on top of the movement speed?
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on July 30, 2015 1:30PM
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    double post
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on July 30, 2015 1:29PM
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serpent: This Mundus Stone now increases your stamina regeneration instead of health regeneration.

So when a player still wants health regeneration bonus, what does player is supposed to do?

IMO they should add at least a new mundus stone that would inherit health regeneration perk

Its not nice to take away one thing to add a bandaid fix to unjustified nerf to stamina and then pretend everything is okay because one stone will now regen stamina (unless you are blocking, because then you get 0).
    At least give something in exchange.

This was just plain laziness on @ZOS's part. They should have all equal stones for Plus and Regeneration bonuses. If your not going to offer all 3, then get rid of them altogether.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even soloed Silver Bogdan after my team failed to do gold, and left, because I was able to sustain and recover all the damage throwed at me the whole fight.

Weren't you kicked from the dungeon when your team left?
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ruben wrote: »
    I even soloed Silver Bogdan after my team failed to do gold, and left, because I was able to sustain and recover all the damage throwed at me the whole fight.

Weren't you kicked from the dungeon when your team left?

Nope, leader didn't disband the group right away.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever wonder who that one guy who used the old Serpent stone was? Now we know >:)
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the nerfs to healing in PvP i see room for stacking health regen as a viable option for tanky DPS types. That is IF they didnt reduce combat health regen as well with the healing nerfs. So for example where i used to heal 1000 hp every 2 sec from rally i now get 500. Now my health regen is 1200 so thats another 1200 every 2 seconds. all of a sudden i m tanky again.
    Options
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes 2.1.1

ZOS 1
    Build diversity and giving players fair choice 0

ZOS still decides to simply remove something out of game just because not many people use, instead of providing fair access to whole range of mundus stones by either creating new stone or making space for both health regen and stamina regen stone.

As for now it seems that in ESO 1.7 we will end up with a unlogical and unfair mundus stone systems that offers:

- max magicka/health/stamina
    - but only magicka/stamina regen

The promised "balance to mundus stones abilities, buffing some of them, reducing others" turned out "remove unconvinient mundus stone instead of making it attractive and presenting players wide range of perks to choose from".
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on August 12, 2015 5:36PM
    Options
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes 2.1.1

ZOS 1

ZOS still decides to simply remove something out of game just because not many people use, instead of providing fair access to whole range of mundus stones by either creating new stone or making space for both health regen and stamina regen stone.

As for now it seems that in ESO 1.7 we will end up with a unlogical and unfair mundus stone systems that offers:

The promised "balance to mundus stones abilities, buffing some of them, reducing others" turned out "remove unconvinient mundus stone instead of making it attractive and presenting players wide range of perks to choose from".

Situation continues with Patch notes 2.1.2

ZOS refuses to use any other alternative to provide equal access to full variety of mundus stones and instead chooses cheap "fix" by removing unconvincing stone

ZOS 2
    Options
  • Castle
    Castle
    ✭✭✭
    We are adding Health Regeneration to the Steed Mundus Stone based on community feedback.
    Floyd Grubb
    Senior Systems Designer - Zenimax Online Studios

No matter where you go, there you are.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Castle wrote: »
    We are adding Health Regeneration to the Steed Mundus Stone based on community feedback.

So is that in addition to or replacing it?
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

LOVE YOU!!!

JohnTravolta-GoodbyeUma.gif

Edit : On another note, people get to keep the movement speed right?
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on August 18, 2015 7:04PM
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Takllin wrote: »

I'm not Floyd, but it would be in addition to.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You
    Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response :)
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adapt its good for the long term health of the game
    Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please Add faster swimming as well to the Steed
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

Horses don't swim very fast. What you want is a dolphin mundus.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

Horses don't swim very fast. What you want is a dolphin mundus.

"Increases swim speed by 10%"

...now that'd be an op Mundus!
    Options
  • Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes 2.1.1

ZOS 1

Situation continues with Patch notes 2.1.2

ZOS refuses to use any other alternative to provide equal access to full variety of mundus stones and instead chooses cheap "fix" by removing unconvincing stone

ZOS 2

Actually the lack of health regen would reduce symmetry, but the amount of choice would remain qualitatively identical (the number of options does not change). Your argument is just nonsensical and presumably just trying to co-opt the language of equality to bolster an argument in favour of a given build you favour. But, health regen is back in so it's academic.
    Options
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭
    Lol you're one of the six people ZOS said used the stone. Nice to meet youXD
    Options
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Health recovery sucks, it is mostly useless and the more you stack it the weaker your build actually gets, so I see no reason why anyone would want such a Mundus Stone. It's the healer's job to manage the health of the group, there is no need for health recovery.
    Edited by Zsymon on August 20, 2015 8:58PM
    Options
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So movespeed and hp regen in the same mundus? Sound like its a bit too good.
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we get the health mundus back? What are the terms and conditions? Whats the catch? Where is the fine print? Who did we have to sacrifice? I hope no Khajiits were lost in this dark deal.
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol, you move 5% faster with a health regen buff. Too good?
    Options
  • RooBeeO
    RooBeeO
    ✭✭
    Zsymon wrote: »
    Health recovery sucks, it is mostly useless and the more you stack it the weaker your build actually gets, so I see no reason why anyone would want such a Mundus Stone. It's the healer's job to manage the health of the group, there is no need for health recovery.

Wow I see by this comment you are new to mmo's. What you're saying is that you can be a glass canon, yet when you die it's the healers fault? Surly it's upto each player to have a build that helps each other out, to lighten the load so to speak.

I don't know many healers in all the mmo's I've played that just stands there and just heals. What they do, is add some dps into the fight as well. So while hp regen might be worthless in you're eyes it might also tip the balance in a fight.

Edited by RooBeeO on August 21, 2015 5:30AM
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I healed my butt off today and its going to be one of the few times that I continue to do so. Being placed second string and told to shut up and heal has had its consequences. I heal my friends in the game when they email me and say hey we are doing such and such can you help. I check into PVP daily and see what ma peeps are up to if they need me cool. If not Ciao. Off to do something else.

At the rate things are going I don't expect this game to have a fourth anniversary .

Glassdoor reviews

Latency

Ambiguity

No punishment for exploiters/botters

campaign imbalances

On the topic of health regen if someone uses it for their build why not accommodate them? Its not difficult and the mechanism was already in place.

Edited by SeptimusDova on August 21, 2015 5:47AM
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are both mundus buffs that hardly anyone uses, though. It makes to sense to put them together to make the whole package more appealing.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options