Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to link our current ESO account to our console gamer tag before receipt of email code

Tallowby
Tallowby
✭✭✭
So the account copy has taken place and we received confirmation of it.

I know we need to wait for you to graciously release the precious code the night before release so we may download the title.

Is there a way that we could begin paying you for a plus account for console now? If there is I can't find it. I would like to link the accounts (ESO/XBOX) now even if I can't get the plus account active?

Why is this transition so difficult......... It is June 2nd and full release is next week.
Edited by Tallowby on June 2, 2015 7:06PM
NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    The linked account page was updated today but still no joy...

LINKED ACCOUNTS

To play The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™ on your PlayStation®4 or Xbox One, you need to link your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account. You can link both a Sony Entertainment Network and Xbox Live account, but no information (characters, progress, etc.) will be shared between them--the accounts are entirely separate. You can unlink your console accounts at any time and re-link them later if you choose.

Yet it doesn't tell us how to do it........ :-/
    Edited by Tallowby on June 2, 2015 7:09PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles

Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    I am surprised others are not requesting this also.... No one else wants an active plus account when the server goes live... if it hasn't already that is...

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus is not on the site yet, I have a post out that was never answered however I did get a reply from the Twitter page that ESO Plus will be available on each platform through the console stores...date TBD.

We linked our accounts during BETA so many may not have this concern.
    The email also suggests for those who took the offer to transfer that the linking is done on the console once the game is started for the first time, just like in console BETA
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Plus is not on the site yet, I have a post out that was never answered however I did get a reply from the Twitter page that ESO Plus will be available on each platform through the console stores...date TBD.

We linked our accounts during BETA so many may not have this concern.
    The email also suggests for those who took the offer to transfer that the linking is done on the console once the game is started for the first time, just like in console BETA

Thanks for the info... Was really hoping for an official response... I am offering to pay for something and still no response from ZOS!

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't understand why they don't have all this wrapped up already. Procrastination only causes problems in the long wrong as in the transfer holdup we are experiencing. I can just see day one and the link site will probably crash or something :D
    Edited by LadyDestiny on June 5, 2015 2:02PM
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't link my account, and it is 12 hours to launch.

They couldn't have figured this out a week ago, so they don't have to answer questions about it on launch day?
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    I am guessing here but it appears that we need to have the game loaded on Xbox One/PS4 and after the servers go live we will be able to link.

1. Wait for ESO Console Version loaded on console - √
    2. Wait for ESO Console Servers go live - x
    3. Launch Console ESO - login screen - Enter your code/login with your PC credentials - x

So we can not link until the first time we launch AND can login to the ESO Console Server.

As to how to get an active ESO Plus account on console..... No new info as to how or when we will be able to do so...
    Edited by Tallowby on June 8, 2015 6:34PM

• ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings folks!

We're glad to see the enthusiasm to get the console version linked and installed as soon as possible! There is currently an open thread containing updates and important information regarding when codes will be available and how soon you can pre-load the game.

We will be closing this thread to ensure that we can assist players more efficiently and maintain visibility with any new updates or information that may become available.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.