The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thornblade EP lagfest 3-25

• KeplerMG
    KeplerMG
    ✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    Jauriel wrote: »
    We had dozens of DC players outside Arrius unable to set siege, use skills or fire siege, all while watching ep shoot at us gleefully,seemingly without lag from their perches on the wall.

3,2,1 till ep show up and deny what we saw with our eyes.

Ill deny it. Im EP. You act like EP doesnt lag either. i dont bother with siege since i cant ever set the things up. Here comes an AD pain train without the pain because they cant do *** either.

I also left thorn because i dont have the downs and dont want to deal with the lag.

If you dont leave the campaign and only complain about the lag then you deserve to to sit there lagging out.

Asking people to leave the campaign before its over, for obvious reasons... Pathetic.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    Wow.. DC this is your rep?
    its sad when your own faction doesn't like it when you open your mouth.

Hey Zhoyzu, which campaign, I will hop on over - I dont like waiting on Que' so i can healz.

LOL really? I am repping nobody but my own guild. Hop on DC side of zone chat and ask the large guilds what they're saying in teamspeak. They're just done bringing it here because of people like you and your snarky comments and baiting. They realize it is futile because ZOS now actively protects you scumbags.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    I have more screen shots I can post. There are some so angry in my ts they are talking class action lawsuit. I have the screen shots saved because I am sick of the lying and denying. No ep individual back in November would have been asking other players to deliberately lag the server if they didn't already know via trial and error that they are able to do it routinely and do it successfully. They don't CARE if they also experience lag as a result of their crap. They only care that dozens of DC freeze up before their eyes and hard crash out of the game and can't keep sieging their keep.

LOL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. If DC spent half as much time and energy trying to organize their guilds as they spend making excuses on the forums you might have a shot at winning a campaign (with AD's help, of course ;] )

So that wasn't AD helping cap warden last week so you losers could hit glade?
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oktaine wrote: »
    EP has a queue of 200 which is 1-2.5 hours.

For real? I mean seriously people wait that long? A long Dc queue is about 45 seconds.

They're lying. They don't have 2 hour long queues. Lmao!!
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have more screen shots I can post. There are some so angry in my ts they are talking class action lawsuit. I have the screen shots saved because I am sick of the lying and denying. No ep individual back in November would have been asking other players to deliberately lag the server if they didn't already know via trial and error that they are able to do it routinely and do it successfully. They don't CARE if they also experience lag as a result of their crap. They only care that dozens of DC freeze up before their eyes and hard crash out of the game and can't keep sieging their keep.

LOL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. If DC spent half as much time and energy trying to organize their guilds as they spend making excuses on the forums you might have a shot at winning a campaign (with AD's help, of course ;] )

I wasn't the only one that saw that?

Good. thought I had been drinking too much beer.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KeplerMG wrote: »
    We had dozens of DC players outside Arrius unable to set siege, use skills or fire siege, all while watching ep shoot at us gleefully,seemingly without lag from their perches on the wall.

Ill deny it. Im EP. You act like EP doesnt lag either. i dont bother with siege since i cant ever set the things up. Here comes an AD pain train without the pain because they cant do *** either.

I also left thorn because i dont have the downs and dont want to deal with the lag.

If you dont leave the campaign and only complain about the lag then you deserve to to sit there lagging out.

Asking people to leave the campaign before its over, for obvious reasons... Pathetic.

First you herp then you derp.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Minack
    Minack
    ✭✭✭

1. Not believing you're not in Thorn.
    2. Not believing you don't use siege.
    3. It is clear to me there is no point continuing to engage a liar.

So you're telling me you are able to set up siege and use it while no one else for a 2k meter radius is? yea who's the liar now.
    And i was in thorn up until a 2 weeks ago when i got fed up with hating my night blade and finally getting around to rerolling. EP has a queue of 200 which is 1-2.5 hours. even if i WANTED to thorn i CANT because the queue time is prohibitive.

Now that you have the facts you look silly calling me a liar.

hahahahahahahahaha
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Can a mod please lock this thread because I haven't read anything constructive just lots of blame for different factions causing the lag.

We can call each other names and we can all play the blame game. I just find it monotonous and it doesn't offer any solutions.

Since launch AD, DC and EP have ALL been blamed for the lag. WTF? I think it comes down to design and execution of PvP in ESO and that is out of our hands my friends (and enemies)...

If this thread and the contents of it are so u unimportant and untruthful, you would have no reason to want to see it locked. This needs to stay front and center here until
    technohic wrote: »

I wasn't the only one that saw that?

Good. thought I had been drinking too much beer.

We all saw. It. The collective age of ep is about 14. They do what they do then come here and deflect.
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people defending the EP guild in question are either:

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

There is seriously mountains of evidence in the form of witnesses from all sides. There were people who saw the guild rallying PUGs in zone chat to lag the server a while back, but they wised up to that. This guild has been seen to cause lag in an OPEN FIELD, with 5-10 opposing alliance members around.

What you are seeing is the frustration boiling over from witnessing a small group of people wreck the premiere AvA campaign in this game night after night while Zenimax stands by and does nothing.

Which faction they belong to distracts from the issue. Even if they were DC I would want Zenimax to take action against them. Anyone claiming that we just hate EP or some nonsense is delusional. There are plenty of respectable EP guilds. There is ONE guild that is the problem.
    Options
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

There is seriously mountains of evidence in the form of witnesses from all sides. There were people who saw the guild rallying PUGs in zone chat to lag the server a while back, but they wised up to that. This guild has been seen to cause lag in an OPEN FIELD, with 5-10 opposing alliance members around.

What you are seeing is the frustration boiling over from witnessing a small group of people wreck the premiere AvA campaign in this game night after night while Zenimax stands by and does nothing.

Which faction they belong to distracts from the issue. Even if they were DC I would want Zenimax to take action against them. Anyone claiming that we just hate EP or some nonsense is delusional. There are plenty of respectable EP guilds. There is ONE guild that is the problem.

We have seen no evidence, only hearsay. Start recording, crank out some videos. Start backing up your complaints and accusations with visual evidence of people doing this then you might get more support from most everyone. Right now I see the exact same lag in TB, Chillrend and Azura's Star in the exact same situations and I guarantee the guild/players who shall not be named aren't in every one of those servers in every one of those situations
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

We have seen no evidence, only hearsay. Start recording, crank out some videos. Start backing up your complaints and accusations with visual evidence of people doing this then you might get more support from most everyone. Right now I see the exact same lag in TB, Chillrend and Azura's Star in the exact same situations and I guarantee the guild/players who shall not be named aren't in every one of those servers in every one of those situations

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160353/glademist-lag-festival-2015

Here's a video someone posted of the people in question balled up in a corner spamming Healing Springs, Impulse and Meteor.

Of course I'm sure this is not good enough for you, but I'm not quite sure anything short of a videotaped confession would be.

If the glove doesn't fit, right?
    Options
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160353/glademist-lag-festival-2015

Here's a video someone posted of the people in question balled up in a corner spamming Healing Springs, Impulse and Meteor.

Of course I'm sure this is not good enough for you, but I'm not quite sure anything short of a videotaped confession would be.

If the glove doesn't fit, right?

Looks exactly like 90% of the fights I see in keeps. I see it from DC I see it from AD and I see it from EP. But sure.....it is all EP's fault. Whatever makes you feel better
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

I love how the story of 'rallying pugs in /zone' has been twisted so deeply away from what originally happened.

It's like a bad game of telephone, only the end result is a mutant from the Island of Dr. Moreau.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Ignorant
    2. Complicit
    3. Other(Forum Troll?)

I love how the story of 'rallying pugs in /zone' has been twisted so deeply away from what originally happened.

It's like a bad game of telephone, only the end result is a mutant from the Island of Dr. Moreau.

But but but my sister's best friends cousins hair dresser told me that he fathers plumber buddy saw it.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hi everyone, please do not accuse other individuals, guilds, or alliances of intentionally causing lag. It is not acceptable to throw accusations around on the forums, and past threads on this topic have all been inflammatory.

If you wish to discuss lag in general, you may use the official thread.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.