Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Glademist Lag Festival 2015

Smeag
Smeag
✭✭✭
Thankyou to all those who attended the Glademist Lag Fest 2015! Special thanks goes out to the EP who worked hard throughout this event to keep the lag in full swing! Also thanks mad brolly for recording the event for our viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS8Bz7bpLvM[/video.]
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These "EP lagsploits" posts are beyond pathetic.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

Tell me about it! Wish those guys would get some skill and not have to resort to lag tactics :smile:
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting how it just happens to lag insanely hard when a particular group is about to lose the keep.

But I'm sure it's just pure coincidence right?

It just happens to lag like that every time it is favorable for that group.
    Options
  • rogue144
    rogue144
    Soul Shriven
    how will zos explain this one...putting caltrops on the scroll, ep are still able to pick up the scroll and it's always the same group!
    Edited by rogue144 on March 24, 2015 1:57PM
    Options
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    @rogue144 immovable pots. Next question?
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earendal wrote: »
    @rogue144 immovable pots. Next question?

immovable pots? Please elaborate lol

Last time i checked, nobody can pick up a scroll whilst taking damage.
    Immovable just buffs up armor and spell resistance with a little bit of stun+knockback resistance. What exactly does this pot do? Negate all damage for 10 seconds? lol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I always blame DC or AD... or I know, lets blame the deer... or the wolves! Maybe it's the crafting nodes that keep popping up or the leaves falling from the trees. Maybe the sun rising or the sound of thunder claps... who freakin' knows but can we stop blaming the other factions!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting how it just happens to lag insanely hard when a particular group is about to lose the keep.

But I'm sure it's just pure coincidence right?

It just happens to lag like that every time it is favorable for that group.

IIRC from last night......this was during EP's push to TAKE the keep not DEFEND the keep. We had just taken Rayles and were back capping this one. Then again it could be 2 hours later when DC took it back.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take the keep/defend the keep. Tomato/toMAHto. Lag experts always manage to pull out the big guns when either isn't going their way.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had 2 raid groups that took Rayles and then pushed to back cap Glade. After knocking down the walls at Glade another raid group and some pugs started moving in....it would have taken all of DC to push us out. After doing them rather raunchy all evening with the new and improved siege and keeping them pent up in the corner......to think we couldn't/wouldn't have our way with them and needed to lagsploit in order to get the keep would be a very silly, silly notion. But hey believe as you will!
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I said I wasn't there. But I highly doubt you "had your way with them". What an odd expression.
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were some knights there Jauriel, and it went pretty much how you would expect.

I'm still amazed some people think this lag is some coincidental byproduct of normal gameplay in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary.

If some Zenimax employees spent just 30 minutes a night on Thornblade NA they would see what is really going on. Either the exploit they are using on the backend needs to be fixed, or if that is impossible, these people need to be dealt with.
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There were some knights there Jauriel, and it went pretty much how you would expect.

I'm still amazed some people think this lag is some coincidental byproduct of normal gameplay in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary.

If some Zenimax employees spent just 30 minutes a night on Thornblade NA they would see what is really going on. Either the exploit they are using on the backend needs to be fixed, or if that is impossible, these people need to be dealt with.

Yes because sore losers who take to complaining regularly on an anonymous internet gaming forum constitutes "mountains of evidence."

Why don't you take your own advice and roll an EP alt so you can experience first hand hoe the lag affects us. Of course you won't do that because you'd then have to admit the playing field is level. It's easier to complain about losing on the forums then it is to get organized and win.
    Invictus
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes because sore losers who take to complaining regularly on an anonymous internet gaming forum constitutes "mountains of evidence."

Why don't you take your own advice and roll an EP alt so you can experience first hand hoe the lag affects us. Of course you won't do that because you'd then have to admit the playing field is level. It's easier to complain about losing on the forums then it is to get organized and win.

1. You should be concerned because the lag they are creating affects you as well.

2. I suppose I could organize a group to DDOS the servers in the same way, but I actually care about the integrity of the game.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

I trust your word for it. So disappointed I couldn't be on!! Was on the couch with a migraine and dizzy. :( Just sucks. I will 4 sure be there to catch up with my Knights in game and in ts.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't need to taint my computer by rolling an ep toon. I know the turncoat who spammed up the lag in DC and know he has contributed to the delinquency of many ep players. I've known him a looooong time. In fact, he asked me to roll ep when he did. I told him to kiss it. He also tried getting back in DC and was told to kiss it there as well. It's no secret what he is and what he does and what certain ep have learned from him.

P.s. why does it matter if this is anonymous? You want my name? What will that do for you?
    Options
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Organized and win? Is it organized when a certain group spamming all kinds AE's in the courtyard with no one around them during a defense, then watching our ping skyrocket just before they head into the inner breach? My group saw this first hand the other night.

Straight up, one of your guilds is causing a LOT of the issues. Stop lying, stop defending and stop deflecting. EP causes the lag to win. Maybe not 100% of it but a good 85% or higher imo. Spamming meteor is part of it too. All factions are doing that I'm sure. But guess what group is around when it's raining meteors like cats and dogs? Yup, that EP group...
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »

Organized and win? Is it organized when a certain group spamming all kinds AE's in the courtyard with no one around them during a defense, then watching our ping skyrocket just before they head into the inner breach? My group saw this first hand the other night.

Straight up, one of your guilds is causing a LOT of the issues. Stop lying, stop defending and stop deflecting. EP causes the lag to win. Maybe not 100% of it but a good 85% or higher imo. Spamming meteor is part of it too. All factions are doing that I'm sure. But guess what group is around when it's raining meteors like cats and dogs? Yup, that EP group...

I've got Negate and Meteor slotted at the moment and run in a guild raid group nightly (15-24 folks)....but not the group your referring to I'm sure.....I will say this.....when the light attack lag and humping of flags begins....I pound on my R until the ultimate is used. At times it looks like I have 30 meteors going boom. I've had Negates that never even saw the light of day. I've seen guildies drop 10+ banners and had infinite batswarms. Am I a lagsploiter? Or am I victim of the lagsploitation? I think I need to start recording every fight we get into just to show that we all see the same things and we all deal with the same issues. Just quit with the asinine finger pointing.....the boogeyman isn't real.........neither is Bigfoot. :|
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I like how you accuse EP of lying when you're the one spreading unsubstantiated accusations (read: lies) around here. Like I said, this whole lagsploitation thing is so unbelievably pathetic. I would be embarrassed if I were you. Look at this game's track record for terrible performance both in pve and pvp, and what, EP somehow controls that? The only entity that controls the lag is ZOS. But keep deluding yourselves it that makes losing any easier. Like I said, I'd be embarrassed, but that's me.
    Invictus

Options
  • Verdwhisper
    Verdwhisper
    ✭✭✭
    Ep wins, they must exploit. Logic!
    Options
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like how you accuse EP of lying when you're the one spreading unsubstantiated accusations (read: lies) around here. Like I said, this whole lagsploitation thing is so unbelievably pathetic. I would be embarrassed if I were you. Look at this game's track record for terrible performance both in pve and pvp, and what, EP somehow controls that? The only entity that controls the lag is ZOS. But keep deluding yourselves it that makes losing any easier. Like I said, I'd be embarrassed, but that's me.

Wait, unsubstantiated accusations? Did you SEE the video at the top of this thread!?!?? "Ep somehow controls that". Controlling it? Too hard to prove. Using it and adding to it for their own gain? Oh hell yeah. Without a doubt. But w/e I'm done with this thread.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wait, unsubstantiated accusations? Did you SEE the video at the top of this thread!?!?? "Ep somehow controls that". Controlling it? Too hard to prove. Using it and adding to it for their own gain? Oh hell yeah. Without a doubt. But w/e I'm done with this thread.

You think a laggy keep fight substantiates claims that EP lags the server? So what does that say about DC when I fight them? That they're intentionslly lagging the server? Do you see how ridiculous this is? You need to stop.
    Invictus

Options
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its no secret the few EP groups that purposely lag out the server. They will eventually get whats coming to them. Unfortunately all EP gets blamed. Also doesn't help EP that pop locks seem way out of whack/broken/unbalanced and many times just the sheer number of EP lags out the server.
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

I always blame DC or AD... or I know, lets blame the deer... or the wolves! Maybe it's the crafting nodes that keep popping up or the leaves falling from the trees. Maybe the sun rising or the sound of thunder claps... who freakin' knows but can we stop blaming the other factions!

I blame NA EP. All day, every day.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Negative. Everytime EP shows up in force, the lag ensues. Used to be healing springs and Impulse spam. Now it's SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR and my screen looks like stop-motion animation.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Negative. Everytime EP shows up in force, the lag ensues. Used to be healing springs and Impulse spam. Now it's SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR and my screen looks like stop-motion animation.

Yikes, you just described every battle with AD or DC! I guess you guys are lagsploitting too then.
    Invictus

Options
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved out of Thornblade to a different server and have 0 Lag at all. Of course we are still fighting EP and DC, and we have a GREAT time doing it. NO lag, Great battles, and not many exploiters from what ive seen. Everyone knows where the lag comes from in Thornblade NA, it happens every time "they" show up.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the DEV's to remove this post saying it's slander.
    Options
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Yikes, you just described every battle with AD or DC! I guess you guys are lagsploitting too then.

You might not realize it but I am sure it's EP spamming the meteors and you confusing your small brain thinking it's AD/DC.
    Options
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello everyone, please do not accuse other individuals, guilds, or alliances of intentionally causing lag. It is not acceptable to throw accusations around on the forums, and past threads on this topic have all been inflammatory.

If you wish to discuss lag in general, you may use the official thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.