Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Thornblade EP lagfest 3-25

• xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭
    When someone starts blaming others for short comings, and makes rage posts like this. What am i supposed to call it? Cheerful Banter? Jolly typings? NO. Its crying, and this game is for 18yo+
    "According to most of the people on these forums, every organized 16 man guild group is a lagblobbing pulsespamming zerg."-Fmonk
    Options
  • xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    I have more screen shots I can post. There are some so angry in my ts they are talking class action lawsuit. I have the screen shots saved because I am sick of the lying and denying. No ep individual back in November would have been asking other players to deliberately lag the server if they didn't already know via trial and error that they are able to do it routinely and do it successfully. They don't CARE if they also experience lag as a result of their crap. They only care that dozens of DC freeze up before their eyes and hard crash out of the game and can't keep sieging their keep.

Class action lawsuit? okay now i know your delusional.
    "According to most of the people on these forums, every organized 16 man guild group is a lagblobbing pulsespamming zerg."-Fmonk
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    xDOVAHKIINx is still living in his world.

If only I meet LAG like this time and I post it on this forum.
    That's call I'm crying.

But every DC players have the same situation.
    It's a serious problem! It becomes an UNFAIRE game.

xDOVAHKIINx still only bash on DC.

=====

I don't see any EP players complain about lag.
    They're easy to win and take the top place in Thornblade again.

The LAG begins when DC is near top place in Thornblade.
    EP and some AD players don't want to lose the game.
    They always do this.

IT'S A SHAME ON ZoS.
    Because you let it happened again and again.

PS:Sorry for my poor English again.

Edited by EIGHTS on March 26, 2015 4:49AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have more screen shots I can post. There are some so angry in my ts they are talking class action lawsuit. I have the screen shots saved because I am sick of the lying and denying. No ep individual back in November would have been asking other players to deliberately lag the server if they didn't already know via trial and error that they are able to do it routinely and do it successfully. They don't CARE if they also experience lag as a result of their crap. They only care that dozens of DC freeze up before their eyes and hard crash out of the game and can't keep sieging their keep.

Class action lawsuit? Please tell me your kidding.

Lag can be caused by a plethora of reasons, some of them outside the control of ZOS or even your ISP. If folks ndersrood how TCP works this would be more understood.

The lag could be being caused by a router in between you and eso server that has heavy traffic load on it. A lot of data flows through internet pipes nowadays. Netflix, Skype, YouTube, and other bandwidth hungry apps are in full swing at primetime too. Has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps the lag isn't all ZOS fault. Their is only so much they have control of, they have no control over packets and traffic routes and latency outside their network.

I also dont belive EP or anyone else would intentionally cause lag. They would be effected by it just as much as anyone else, I'm DC through and through and I say this. Sure EP has the mist pop, but I doubt they lag on purpose, they are just trying to play the game and use in game skills and Such like everyone else. There is a point when a complaint is unreasonable, this is one of those cases.

Stop blaming EP or whomever, they hate the lag as much as anyone else. Their are a lot of good folks in EP and the other factions as well and they don't deserve to be blamed for something they have nothing to do with. They are only trying to play the game like everyone else.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »

That's call I'm crying.

=====

I don't see any EP players complain about lag.

I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LAG EVERY *** DAY

then i realized.. ill move to a different campaign. a good place for one of the best quotes "potatoes gonna potate" - teargrants
    Edited by Zhoyzu on March 26, 2015 4:48AM
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness I used to get weird lag ONLY with AD out side of BRK..My bf would look at me like i was crazy when i would say here comes the lag train. Now I have experienced lag at certain places way after the battle was over like at chalman mine.

Tonight at Arrius with a horde of DC plus siege..no lag to speak of for me..It really has no rhyme or reason that I can see.
    Edited by Tintinabula on March 26, 2015 4:46AM
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »

then i realized.. ill move to a different campaign. a good place for one of the best quotes "potatoes gonna potate" - teargrants

But Thornblade has most population all the time.
    If no one plays in other campaign, I don't know what to do. XD

I think cheating guys are everywhere.
    The problem is on ZoS.

Edited by EIGHTS on March 26, 2015 4:57AM
    Options
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »

But Thornblade has most population all the time.
    If no one plays in other campaign, I don't know what to do. XD

I think cheating guys are everywhere.
    The problem is on ZoS.

as of recent azuras star and chill have been "pop locked" during US prime times with short reasonable queues. DC is numerous on chill and alacrity runs the AD side of things and ep does w/e the f EP does ( in ep and im not sure wtf ep does)
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jauriel still wont gemme a tin foil hat :(
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

Stop blaming EP or whomever, they hate the lag as much as anyone else. Their are a lot of good folks in EP and the other factions as well and they don't deserve to be blamed for something they have nothing to do with. They are only trying to play the game like everyone else.

If you see what happened on DC, you'll talk like us.
    The target is EP because EP did those things to us all the time.
    I remember it was AD long time ago.
    I think those people go to EP and spy at AD now.

I don't blame AD or EP players.
    I think others are the same.

Not like this time. DC players can't do anything but they have no lag.
    We just want a fair game.
    Options
  • xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭
    Want me to tell you why i call BS on anyone who thinks EP is the reason why the lag exists in the game, or lag is more frequent when EP is around (which is the reason why they are winning rumor) is because back when we AD were the center of attention on the main servers, we were blamed for the same exact thing. So you can figure out another reason why your groups are losing so hard because that is not one of them.
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want me to tell you why i call BS on anyone who thinks EP is the reason why the lag exists in the game, or lag is more frequent when EP is around (which is the reason why they are winning rumor) is because back when we AD were the center of attention on the main servers, we were blamed for the same exact thing. So you can figure out another reason why your groups are losing so hard because that is not one of them.

This is AD and EP fighting somewhere.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160397/you-wanted-more-video-proof-of-lag-here-you-go/p1

It's similar situation that happened on DC all the time.

You do care about win or lose.
    You do care about who blame who.

I think there are some people at AD before.
    They go to EP now.
    They play this again and again.

I saw EP do those things recently. Why I can't say EP do? XD
    Options
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol @jauriel you sure do like to complain alot, Can i get you some cheese for all of your whine :tongue:
    Now my question is.. is it FPS lag or actually Delay of abilities lag ive been noticing two different things when im PVPing. While i also have been having A Huge amount of ISP issues, When i do have good Stability and i go PVP. typicaly The lag i get is Server lag and delay of abilities. my FPS hasnt droped to bad and im running on almost Ultra

Lagging is one thing, my issue is when the server supposedly is lagging for "everyone" including EP then how do they just stroll right into our scroll temple pick up the flag and miraculously appear 1 keep away from the temple?

Best one so far when we had siege, caltrops, aoe, and everything on the flag they waltz right in and walk out with it without breaking a sweat.
    Options
  • xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160397/you-wanted-more-video-proof-of-lag-here-you-go/p1

They go to EP now.

Its hard to really make out what your trying to say here. But do i care about winning? yes i do. Can we win this thornblade? No, we cannot, hence why i said we are just trying to have fun. Do i care about "who" is to blame? Yes, But it is not a faction or a group of people. It is the servers that are owned by the Zenimax Online Company.

By the way, that thread states it is not in anyway shape or form placing blame on EP, prefaced on the initial paragraph so you cannot use that thread to further your argument. In fact if you want to do some research, go to earlier forum posts on the alliance war, and you will see many many threads about AD purposely lagging out the server. Which should tell you alot about the naive perspective that EP causes lag, and any arguments you could have in that regard.
    Edited by xDOVAHKIINx on March 26, 2015 6:02AM
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's call I'm crying.

=====

"I don't see any EP players complain about lag.

EP and some AD players don't want to lose the game.
    They always do this.

IT'S A SHAME ON ZoS.
    Because you let it happened again and again.

Alot of EP players have reported this issue. It is happening to all factions. I have. Not everyone experiences this at the same time though, even within our alliance. There are times when I can't use siege, can't leave keeps after respawning, can't use abilities but other ppl seem to not be affected and this has become more frequent since the release of 1.6, but has happened from time to time prior to it's release.
    NA/PC
    Options
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They go to EP now.

Lag never happens between AD & DC?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159511/can-anyone-explain-to-me-whats-happening-in-the-video/p1
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When bugged game code with bandwidth issues at the server side causes severe drops in performance and opens up exploits that can cause game-breaking lag at will, and the situation causes rage, hate and frustration among players that are supposed to play a game together for fun,

who is to blame?

ZOS has created a game that simply doesn't work right. I don't think this is the players' fault.
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭

If everyone are lag, I will not complain so hard.
    I complain that EP players don't lag. They still can use skills as normal but we can't.

My recent post talked about this.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159254/how-can-i-play-a-such-lag-game#latest

Why I focus on EP. Because EP use this lag to win everything.

I can't use English very well. Sorry!
    I found Suhxtob-yu say it very clear.
    Here is his post.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1671333/#Comment_1671333

Edited by EIGHTS on March 26, 2015 7:35AM
    Options
  • Warrhammer
    Not saying there is no lag, I have had a few instances of it for sure. I do have a rather high end PC and very stable internet connection is that why? Cause I simply do not have the game breaking lag people say they are having.....am I just lucky?
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

Class action lawsuit? Please tell me your kidding.

Lag can be caused by a plethora of reasons, some of them outside the control of ZOS or even your ISP. If folks ndersrood how TCP works this would be more understood.

The lag could be being caused by a router in between you and eso server that has heavy traffic load on it. A lot of data flows through internet pipes nowadays. Netflix, Skype, YouTube, and other bandwidth hungry apps are in full swing at primetime too. Has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps the lag isn't all ZOS fault. Their is only so much they have control of, they have no control over packets and traffic routes and latency outside their network.

I also dont belive EP or anyone else would intentionally cause lag. They would be effected by it just as much as anyone else, I'm DC through and through and I say this. Sure EP has the mist pop, but I doubt they lag on purpose, they are just trying to play the game and use in game skills and Such like everyone else. There is a point when a complaint is unreasonable, this is one of those cases.

I'm not joking. I may not take it that far. But some have the resources and are talking about it. It is classic bait and switch. We were promised a game that could handle large battles and clearly can't. ZOS has ignored the pleas from hundreds of players to investigate certain players and groups who exploit and cheat. I blame one faction for the critical lag because they have already been called out by players within their faction. SEE SCREENSHOTS. What is happening really is no secret and denying it anymore only makes those
    who deny it the fiercest look complicit.
    Edited by Jauriel on March 26, 2015 1:37PM
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness I used to get weird lag ONLY with AD out side of BRK..My bf would look at me like i was crazy when i would say here comes the lag train. Now I have experienced lag at certain places way after the battle was over like at chalman mine.

Tonight at Arrius with a horde of DC plus siege..no lag to speak of for me..It really has no rhyme or reason that I can see.

Really? Because the bulk of my group from all over the country, on all different ISP servers couldn't fire siege or at times even place it, skills would run 15-30 second delays. Funny how the lag always seems to effect one side worse than the other.
    Options
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.. DC this is your rep?
    its sad when your own faction doesn't like it when you open your mouth.

Hey Zhoyzu, which campaign, I will hop on over - I dont like waiting on Que' so i can healz.
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warrhammer wrote: »
    Not saying there is no lag, I have had a few instances of it for sure. I do have a rather high end PC and very stable internet connection is that why? Cause I simply do not have the game breaking lag people say they are having.....am I just lucky?

High end gaming PC here as well. Stable internet connection with top of the line speed. I never ever had 99% of of the issues I have now until 1.6 broke the game. But the lag has two different feels to it. 1.the lag you come to expect from large battles. 2. Computer Locking lag that comes when those who shall not be named are in trouble of losing something. This often is associated with ping rates that if converted into dollars could buy me a second top of the line system.
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. If DC spent half as much time and energy trying to organize their guilds as they spend making excuses on the forums you might have a shot at winning a campaign (with AD's help, of course ;] )
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    When bugged game code with bandwidth issues at the server side causes severe drops in performance and opens up exploits that can cause game-breaking lag at will, and the situation causes rage, hate and frustration among players that are supposed to play a game together for fun,

who is to blame?

ZOS has created a game that simply doesn't work right. I don't think this is the players' fault.

Oh I blame BOTH. This win at all costs (even to the point of exploiting game weaknesses) is a mentality we should see being penalized and shamed. Yet ep tool after ep tool comes here and attacks people like me with the hutzpah to come yell about it. Hell one person even thinks I shouldn't be able to make a post stating the OBVIOUS. but you're right, ultimately it is on ZOS to investigate and put a stop to this. Or more of their player base will abandon. The Witcher is looking better and better for me. Lots of sex and less frustration in that game.
    Options
  • Oktaine
    Oktaine
    ✭✭✭
    EP has a queue of 200 which is 1-2.5 hours.

For real? I mean seriously people wait that long? A long Dc queue is about 45 seconds.
    Rokstag
    Options
  • sommervr
    sommervr
    Soul Shriven
    As a newer DC player in Thorn on American primetime:

1. The lag is server lag and I doubt network latency has anything to do with it.
    2. Going east instead of South results in much more of this server lag. Red brings the server lag with them.
    3. Red runs GW2 style pain trains spamming aoe on the crown with a big population advantage. Fighting the pain trains you get the feeling they are lagging as bad as you are.
    4. In single queue on DC I have never had a wait time even though the server is pop locked.
    5. When red is losing in smaller engagements there is a very suspicious tendency to experience server lag at the worst times from a DC perspective.
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can a mod please lock this thread because I haven't read anything constructive just lots of blame for different factions causing the lag.

We can call each other names and we can all play the blame game. I just find it monotonous and it doesn't offer any solutions.

Since launch AD, DC and EP have ALL been blamed for the lag. WTF? I think it comes down to design and execution of PvP in ESO and that is out of our hands my friends (and enemies)...

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had more of a problem with healthbars not moving than lag last night. I did get some kills though when it was happening so I think the health desync is on overdrive.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.