Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

A Unkown Error has Occured (EU Server)

• Daisani
    Daisani
    Soul Shriven
    Important:
    -you need to log on as administrator.
    -uninstall TWM and restart PC
    -change the the hotkey value and again restart PC
    -done.

Which registry key value do you alter? I assume all risks of using regedit and hold no one liable, please PM me if you aren't willing to post the location on the forum. Thank you in advance!
    Edited by Daisani on September 4, 2014 12:32AM
    Options
  • piraya70
    piraya70
    ✭✭
    HI! Then after over a month writing mails with support.There was a bright mind mailing me some steps i could try out and see if it would work. AND IT DID.And here is the mail i got,so try it out

Response By Email (Yoann) (09/06/2014 11:56 AM)

I'm really sorry for the delay of answer, your case has just been forwarded to me.
    I would like you to try something else:
    First please follow the process here to save a registry key:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
    And save the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\tcpip\parameters

Then:

1. Start the registry editor. To do this, you can type Regedit in the start menu's search box and press Enter.

2. On the left side, there are various folders to go through. To reach the correct location, open the folders in the following order:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\tcpip\parameters

3. With the Parameters folder selected, you should notice some registry entries to the right. In a blank space in that window, right click and hover over New. Select "DWORD (32-bit) Value". You will be prompted to name this entry. Name it:

EnablePMTUBHDetect

If you move away from the window, you can rename the entry by right-clicking it and choosing Rename.

4. Once the EnablePMTUBHDetect entry has been created and named properly, right click the EnablePMTUBHDetect entry and choose Modify. In the small window that comes up, change the Value Data from 0 to 1, and hit OK.

5. Once you've completed the steps above and the new EnablePMTUBHDetect entry is all set up, restart the computer. When the restart completes, start the game and you should be able to connect

PS On my laptop this >EnablePMTUBHDetect already existed so i only changed the value data and saved it. And after a restart a could log in to eso and play undisturbed for a LOOOOOOONG while and not beeing kicked out and shown the >an error has occured ,please try again in a few min< message

Hope this will help YOU!!!
    Options
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's important to note that the steps @piraya70 shared above are risky if performed incorrectly. You should only attempt these steps if you feel very comfortable performing advanced troubleshooting on your machine. If you are not comfortable, please do not attempt them, and instead reach out to our Support Team for direct assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post