The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add first person while mounted (and fix fov)

TetsuMaru
TetsuMaru
✭✭✭
I would really like to have this implemented....just my opinion. *ducks under potatoe wagon.
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    yeah.... Still waiting on that FOV slider...
  • zdkazz
    zdkazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by zdkazz on June 1, 2014 12:48AM
  • Dagus
    Dagus
    ✭✭✭
    zdkazz wrote: »

what he said
    RAWR!!!
  • mndfreeze
    mndfreeze
    ✭✭✭
    I second the first person while mounted. I love first person mode and always play that way. FOV slider is also a must. I was using a little memory patcher someone wrote called TESO_FOV.exe but as of the last patch it stopped working. I haven't tried the eso launcher thing yet.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    zdkazz wrote: »
    Just to be precies: This is not a Addon. What it does is way beyond what an addon is allowed to do (Addons have very tight constraints; everything they can do has been planned in since before the beta).

It falls into the much more critical category of "mods" and "third party software".
    But word of god says that this specific piece of third party software/mod (SweetFX) is allowed:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/656932#Comment_656932

There also is a Addon that exposes some settings values that are not normally exposed in the UI (it is mostly an editor for the settings file):
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info176-ESOToolbox.html
    Edited by zgrssd on June 1, 2014 7:46AM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • stmalkb14
    stmalkb14
    ✭✭
    I totally support this idea. Please add 1st person to mount riding as well. First of all I'm sure lots of people want to play 1st person all the time to experience an immersion, second - constant switching between 3rd and 1st person while riding and not riding is really annoying and makes your brain feel a bit sick!