The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Foundry Tactical Combat

• Yazooya
    Yazooya
    I tried downloading this add on and I was so excited I put it in the right folder and all but it wont work I restart the game go to add ons on my main menu and cant find it. The only add on that worked for me and I did exactly the same as I did with FTC was the skyshard one and that one shows. Does anyone have the same problem and a solution plox :D
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    Razzak wrote: »
    I like this add-on a lot and I don't think I could go back to default UI.

1. How can you make stat bars' (health, magicka, stamina) visibility better? It's good to have them transparent during off-combat, but I would like them to be more visible during combat. Or always, if that is the only chance.
    2. Having my DOT icons on my enemy is great (I can't emphasise how great that is :)), but with FTC I lose the ability to see their DOTs or CCs on me. Default UI shows you this with different effects on your health bar, FTC (in my case) doesn't show those effects in any way. Is it just me and there is a way to set this up, or does FTC really not show any of them on our char?
    Hodorius wrote: »
    When using this addon I can see the standart health/stam/mag bars AND the FTC one.
    The dump standard ones do not disapear -.-

Does someone know the API command for removing this garbage?
    Is there a file where you can disable them manually?

for the default debuff tracking;

unfortunately the info avaible on the default UI are not avaible trough API... so there is no way to track those debuff unless they apply a stat change (still you can't track duration or the actual source of the debuff only the fact that you stat value is lower that what you should have...)... The change to the API before release as actualy made less information avaible to addons that what is normaly avable trough the default UI -_-'

for the dafault ui;

go into settings ---> foundry tactical combat ---> put HIDE default frame to ON and the basic interface will be there no more ^^
    Edited by Comaetilico on May 1, 2014 8:08AM
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where i can get some information on what the icons for buffs and such signify?

Also great Add-on thank you.
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    You could...try looking at your character sheet. That shows all your long buffs just as well as the icons off to the right, and it has descriptions.