The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Foundry Tactical Combat

Magyarian
Magyarian
Check out http://tamrielfoundry.com/ftc/ for a sweet Foundry Tactical Combat mod. Instructions, screenies and video are all here.
  • TIMEandETERNITY
    It looks good but seems to still be in an early state. Will try this later to see. I do like the hit numbers but not so much on displaying enemy low on health or if an ability does not effect the enemy.
    "Here's to me, and Here's to you, Here's to love and laughter. I'll be true, as long as you, but not a moment after."
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it's been around for several months ...
    ;-)
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    You can also find FTC on ESOUI if you wish to mark it as a favorite to keep track of, or use our Minion client to keep it updated.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombat.html
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • DangerousTed
    DangerousTed
    Soul Shriven
    Love it! Thank you very much
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea the beta version of this was nice..

Though it no longer works on the current release.

The new version that worse looks much worse for some reason. Numbers are too spread and overall appearance is just much uglier regardless of options set so I had to disable it.

Will try it again if he can get it working more like it was in beta.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Tahem
    Tahem
    But what is that?
    Please dev, be it against add-ons that add too much compared to players without. And changes in any more how to play!
    Edited by Tahem on March 31, 2014 9:13PM
    Madillyne Eledhwen...¤...Tahem N'Laanri...¤.¤..Tiote
    ____._Souteneuse,wen...¤...Entourloupeur i..¤. Planquée
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    was wondering if the addon was updated :D even though its options in showing info have been limited its still very usefull in tracking procs and buffs and debuffs from myself and that's all i need :D
  • stevar
    stevar
    ✭✭✭
    the addon was updated!
    go get the latest version.

At least should people not check the latest version of addons before posting lol.
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if the added a feature to fade out the player stat bars outside of combat, mine are always on and its a shame.
  • Sandhya
    Sandhya
    ✭✭✭
    If you want a minimalist UI just hit the hide all UI elements key, amirite?
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "Enable Buffs" isn't working for me and some other people I know.

It only is showing spells > 60 seconds...
  • LukeFRAGWARS
    Can we change bars opacity and size?
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to Enable buffs < 60 seconds. A few other people I know can't see short term buffs either. However on my laptop I also have this add on and can see all short term buffs (< 60 seconds) and also see when Crystal Fragments is active (which is nice).
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    Boy, I wonder what version of the game you're playing. In the API overhaul a couple weeks ago, they removed the ability for addons to know about short-term buffs.
    Edited by Seerah on April 2, 2014 1:14AM
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys bothered to read his features bit he states the short term buff tracking is only in beta right now. It took alot of hard coding to get the ones he put in there. and yes he has managed to. I notice buff icons on short term buffs.
  • KSN207
    KSN207
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. This addon looks good. Testing it right now :)
  • Schadenfreude
    Schadenfreude
    Soul Shriven
    Seerah wrote: »
    Boy, I wonder what version of the game you're playing. In the API overhaul a couple weeks ago, they removed the ability for addons to know about short-term buffs.

They did, kinda.....there are still workarounds.
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    So, how are we suppose to monitor short term buffs/debuffs then if they removed the ability to monitor them with the API?

The only add-on I was remotely considering was one that did just that because the game pretty much revolves around buffs and debuffs that last under 30 seconds.......

I guess I have to pull the old stop watch out again......./sigh.

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
    Oceanic - Australia
  • Eurosonly
    Eurosonly
    Showing up as outdated.
  • Haboom
    Haboom
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if when running FTC it would hide the default target bar so I don't have 2 of them on screen.
    "Learn to dodge and block or you won't get healed" -Me
  • Ziz
    Ziz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pawkette's Scrolling Battle Text (PSBT) is better
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Does that show short term buffs
  • wdozier
    wdozier
    Just started to use it and its OUTSTANDING!! Thanks for the effort yall put in it...
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to turn off a character's panel? The one that shows hp/stam/magicka bars? So that all the UI is FTC, but resources bars are standard? Well, maybe with numbers and % from ftc :)

And one more questions.. How to break an enemy panel down into parts? I was trying to move hp bar close to the standard one and move buffs and debuffs so that they don't intersect with an enemy's name, but I didn't succeed. Those 3 pieces are bound to one another.
    Edited by Artis on April 2, 2014 7:14AM
  • Elaithe
    Elaithe
    ✭✭✭
    Wreaken wrote: »
    So, how are we suppose to monitor short term buffs/debuffs then if they removed the ability to monitor them with the API?

The only add-on I was remotely considering was one that did just that because the game pretty much revolves around buffs and debuffs that last under 30 seconds.......

I guess I have to pull the old stop watch out again......./sigh.

Didn't you hear? This game has the best visual ques ever made so you should be able to tell exactly what buffs and debuffs yourself and your entire group has just by the swirly things around your character that get overwritten by all the other swirly things or just don't show up. Next gen...

Honestly this game would be next to unplayable without the hard work of Atropos. I know how hard he worked to get this done for us by launch and I know it's not perfect yet but he will get it there.
    Edited by Elaithe on April 2, 2014 12:03PM
  • mkuhnke09prb18_ESO
    would like to see DoTs / HoTs scroll off the actual targets effected ..Nice to see whats actually being affected in relative large Scale pvp
  • Morkulth
    Morkulth
    ✭✭✭
    Haboom wrote: »
    It would be nice if when running FTC it would hide the default target bar so I don't have 2 of them on screen.
    This function seems to be disabled by the current API. Hopefully some good API changes coming soon to allow customization of some base elements.

World First Emperor
    Masterclass Theatre
    Psijic Tester
    Entropy Rising
  • Rescorla_ESO
    Rescorla_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using FTC 0.23. In the Settings menu is an option to unlock the FTC frames to reposition them on the screen. That doesn't appear to work for the player's stat frame (health/magicka/stamina bars) as well as the player buff and debuff frame. Has anyone been able to drag and move those frames around?
  • Asuna_Meow
    Asuna_Meow
    ✭✭✭
    I love the author thought he forgot about those of us that love the default UI :( but he didn't! :D allowing us to still see the numbers but keep the default :o
    Meow
  • EliteZ
    EliteZ
    ✭✭✭
    I like this addon however have 3 requests that would make it better.

1. Please give us more customization, I want to be able to change the size, the opacity, the font size, font style and fade. I dont like the fact it fades out slightly out of combat instead I'd rather have it not fade or fade out completely.

2. Please remove the default target frame when this addon is active. Im using the addon for the unit framea so why do I also need the default target frame under my compass if I've got addon target frame.

3. Please add a group and raid frame option to the addon with the same frame style as the current player and target frames so it all goes together nicely.

These are my only major requests for this addon and really hope they get add, other then that keep up the good work.