Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Would you like CLASS CHANGE? +++

• ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    If spellcrafting's gonna be free enough, I'll settle with that.

Since there are literally no other options to level but doing the SAME QUESTS again or just grind it (read: expoit a bugged spawner, which we don't like), making alts is a grim business, but whatever. Class change would just make the rich half of the population flock to the whichever class is the "most OP" that month

Also, those poll options make me think OP is "special".......
    Options
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes Sir, I would love to be able to change my class, experience new abilities and animations. reroll is not for me!
    As a templar I would like to change class, I am working on re-rolling as a sorc or NB.
    why are you even considering the utterly useless nb
    for your own sake reroll a sorc
    stam scrub
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes Sir, I would love to be able to change my class, experience new abilities and animations. reroll is not for me!
    schip wrote: »
    As a templar I would like to change class, I am working on re-rolling as a sorc or NB.

Because they'll be buffed at some point. I hope you aren't one of those FOTM Dragon Knights because it'll be sweet to see your tears when DK come down.
    Options
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crescent wrote: »
    schip wrote: »

Because they'll be buffed at some point. I hope you aren't one of those FOTM Dragon Knights because it'll be sweet to see your tears when DK come down.
    no i'm too lazy to reroll
    nb or nothing
    stam scrub
    Options
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    *but my Lord! by all what is sophisticated, superiority's fragnance cannot be achieved without total deconstruction of the class system. I demand freedom for skill lines. no more senseless oppression!*
    ArRashid wrote: »
    If spellcrafting's gonna be free enough, I'll settle with that.

Since there are literally no other options to level but doing the SAME QUESTS again or just grind it (read: expoit a bugged spawner, which we don't like), making alts is a grim business, but whatever. Class change would just make the rich half of the population flock to the whichever class is the "most OP" that month

Also, those poll options make me think OP is "special".......
    drop the chains of previous mmo games. class change does not need to be necessarily paid. there are other possibilities to explore and play with!

and grattitude my kind flattering soul. indeed, I'm 'special' (no simple word can contain my superiority), The Flower of Nobility is my name learn these words and know no restraints. be boundless!

Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ignore this, had many diff threads open and posted on the wrong one
    Edited by bloodenragedb14_ESO on May 31, 2014 8:31PM
    Options